Disney Dreams Stage Show
Update - The "Disney Dreams" stage show is now "Disney Dreams...An Enchanted Classic." Timon and Pumbaa make their debut on Disney Cruise Line appearing in "I Just Can't Wait to be King" and "Hakuna Matata." During the "Beauty and the Beast" number, "snow" will falls from above. New pyrotechnics enhance Cinderella's transformation and Tinkerbell fly's overhead leaving a glittery trail of pixie dust.
Disney Dreams is one of Disney Cruise Line's most popular shows and is performed on both the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder. Once you experience it, you'll see why it won a "best show" award in the cruise industry.
The show begins with a Mom reading a bedtime story to her little girl, Anne Marie. Once she's tucked into bed, the Blue Fairy pays a visit followed by Peter Pan. He and Anne Marie embark on a night filled with "Genies, Princesses and Kings."
While all of the performances are great, the consistent show stopper is "Circle of Life." The stirring rendition of this beautiful Disney song is led by a fantastic soloist. It never fails to bring down the house.
We don't want to ruin the surprises, but once Anne Marie fulfills her "Disney Dream" an amazing transformation takes place that is not to be missed.
Be sure to check your Personal Navigator for the day that 'Disney Dreams' is scheduled.
Tip - Since this show is so popular, you should get to the Walt Disney Theatre early to see how the seats are filling in. If you get there too early, you can always kill time in the shops located outside the theatre.
Just make your Disney Cruise vacation with Dreams Unlimited Travel
- 5 Tips for an Easy Debarkation Process on your Disney Cruise - You've had a wonderful vacation and are about to re-enter the real world. How can you make that transition as easy as possible?
- Top 5 Irritating Things You May Encounter On Your Disney Cruise - If you see them coming, it is easier to prepare and just keep swimming. So to help inform, here are the top 5 things that might rock your boat.
- Disney Cruise Line Fish Extender Basics - Let's talk about some Fish Extender basics, including what they are and how you can participate.
- Chat feature added to Disney Cruise Line Navigator app - Guests will be able to connect with other guests onboard the ship via the app.
- 6 Tips for a Smooth Embarkation Day on Your Disney Cruise - One of the most exciting days on a Disney Cruise is embarkation day. You're filled with a nervous anticipation, yet looking forward to a fun and relaxing vacation. I'm going to share 6 tips to make your embarkation day go as smoothly as possible.
- Discounted cruises offered for U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 10/19/2014.
- Cruising With Special Dietary Needs Onboard the Disney Cruise Line - Living with a dietary restriction can feel like prison. Challenged families often find themselves excluded from activities when food is involved. When they are included, the difficulty to accommodate the condition may not seem worth the effort. I know. Iíve walked in these shoes...
- New policy in effect for Chill Spa on Disney Cruise Line - A parent or guardian must be present for the duration of all Chill Spa treatments.
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Changes made to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions regarding cancellations - The changes only affect cruises booked after October 1, 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings for U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida resident discounts available on Disney Cruise Line - Sail for as little as $100 per night.
- Disney Visa extends $50 Disney Cruise Line oboard credit offer; now only available on beverages - Get a $50 Shipboard beverage credit by using your Disney Visa when booking your cruise.
- Top 5 Not-So-Obvious Things To Pack For Your Disney Cruise - It is entirely possible that you have overlooked a few items that would come in very handy during your cruise. It's not that you can't survive without these. It's that the convenience of them is worthwhile, so here are our top 5 not-so-obvious items that we feel should make their way into your luggage.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $100 per night - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Disney Cruise Line changes rules about decorating stateroom doors - Magnetic signs advertising company names other than Disney may not be used.
- Last Minute Cruising - A Crash Course - Whatever the reason, you have decided to go on a Disney cruise, but you have minimal time before embarkation day. How do you prepare for such a big deal with such little time? Where do you even begin? Letís walk through the most basic steps to get you on that ship.
- Blog - Looking for something to do before your cruise? Visit the Exploration Tower at Port Canaveral
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.