Disney Dreams Stage Show
Update - The "Disney Dreams" stage show is now "Disney Dreams...An Enchanted Classic." Timon and Pumbaa make their debut on Disney Cruise Line appearing in "I Just Can't Wait to be King" and "Hakuna Matata." During the "Beauty and the Beast" number, "snow" will falls from above. New pyrotechnics enhance Cinderella's transformation and Tinkerbell fly's overhead leaving a glittery trail of pixie dust.
Disney Dreams is one of Disney Cruise Line's most popular shows and is performed on both the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder. Once you experience it, you'll see why it won a "best show" award in the cruise industry.
The show begins with a Mom reading a bedtime story to her little girl, Anne Marie. Once she's tucked into bed, the Blue Fairy pays a visit followed by Peter Pan. He and Anne Marie embark on a night filled with "Genies, Princesses and Kings."
While all of the performances are great, the consistent show stopper is "Circle of Life." The stirring rendition of this beautiful Disney song is led by a fantastic soloist. It never fails to bring down the house.
We don't want to ruin the surprises, but once Anne Marie fulfills her "Disney Dream" an amazing transformation takes place that is not to be missed.
Be sure to check your Personal Navigator for the day that 'Disney Dreams' is scheduled.
Tip - Since this show is so popular, you should get to the Walt Disney Theatre early to see how the seats are filling in. If you get there too early, you can always kill time in the shops located outside the theatre.
Just make your Disney Cruise vacation with Dreams Unlimited Travel
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.