|Meals:||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,|
|Location:||Downtown Disney / Next to Vault 28|
|Hours:||Breakfast 8:00am-11:00am, Lunch 11:00am-3:00pm, Dinner 5:00pm-10:00pm|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 06/13)
Brioche French Toast
- With Maple syrup, strawberries and choice of sausage links or vacon.
Buttermilk Pancakes - With marinated Berries, maple syrup and choice of sausage links or bacon - $13.00
Fresh Fruit Parfait - with vanilla yogurt, mixed berries, and granola sprinkles - $9.50
Oatmeal - With toasted nuts, raisins and honey - $9.50
Spinach and Fresh Tomato Omelet - Served with home fries and toast - $13.00
Virginia Ham and Cheese Omelet - With Green Onions. Served with Home Fries and toast - $14.00
Wild Mushroom Omelet - With Caramelized onions and Thyme. Served with home fries and toast - $14.00
Bacon or sausage
Berries - - $4.50
House fresh baked muffin - - $4.00
toast - Brioche, wheat or english muffin - $2.00
yogurt - - $4.00
Coffee/Decaf/ Hot Cocoa
Juice - Orange, apple, tomato, pineapple, or grapefruit. Small $3 - $3.50
Adam's Ranch Olives
- Lemon, thyme, guindilla peppers
Ahi Tuna tartare avocado roll - Umami pearls, micro cilantrom soy vinaigrette - $13.00
Chickpea Croquettes - Cucumber tzatziki, hot sauce, cilantro - $10.50
Coca - Spanish flatbread, butternut squash, housemade cheese, honey bacon - $12.00
House made Lamb Sausage - Castelvetrano olive giardiniera, yukon gold potato - $13.00
Pan con tomate air bread - Tomato sofrito, Manchego cheese sauce, shaved serrano ham - $10.50
Pimientos de padron - Blistered small green peppers, Espelette pepper, lemon garlic emulsion - $10.50
Piquillo peppers - Goat cheese, pine nuts, golden raisins, Pedro Ximenez pearls - $11.00
Savory Churros - Idiazabal cheese, romesco sauce - $10.50
Steamed P.E.I. mussels - spanish chorizo, Verdejo wine, Thai chiles, celery, parsley - $13.00
- Served with Romaine lettuce and garlic croutons.
Compressed salad of Manchego cheese, arugula, red apples, dates, walnuts and pistachio vinaigrette - Compressed salad of Manchego cheese, arugula, red apples, dates, walnuts and pistachio vinaigrette. - $14.00
Braised Boneless Short Ribs
- Roasted piperade, spanish tortilla, sweet paprika aioli, jus
Bucatini Pasta - Piquillo pepper tomato sauce, albondigas meatballs,shaved Mahon cheese - $20.50
Filet Mignon - Served with baby leeks and romesco sauce - $39.00
Hand rolled pasta - Brussels sprouts, housemade duck sausage, brown butter, parmesan - $24.00
Market Fish - Roasted Forest mushrooms, sesame seeds, potato puree, Pedro Ximenez reduction
New York Strip - Served with grilled baby leeks and romesco sauce - $42.00
Paella Bogavante - 1 lb. Lobster, chorizo de Bilbao, saffron bomba rice, piquillo peppers, smoked paprika aioli - $39.00
Paella pollo, roast chicken - Chorizo de Bilbao, aspargus, piquillo peppers, saffron bomba rice, lemon garlic aioli - $28.00
Prime Rib - Tetilla de Vaca cheese mashed potatoes, roasted mushroom jus - $38.00
Rib Eye - Served with grilled baby leeks and romesco sauce - $39.00
Skunk Bay Salmon - English Peas, fava beans, marble potatoes, black sesame tahini, fennel, pea tendreils - $30.00
Suckling pig confit - Corn, Zucchini, fresno chili salt, and vinegar cracklings, corn puree, smoked Jus - $31.00
Creamed Spinach - . - $8.00
Jumbo Asparagus - - $8.00
Potato Puree - . - $7.00
Roasted Artichoke hearts - . - $8.00
Cereal - With sliced bananas - $6.00
Pancakes - With two slices of bacon - $6.00
Two scrambled eggs - With two slices of bacon - $6.00
side of fresh fruit - - $4.00
All Beef Hot Dog - Served with French fries. - $7.95
Cheeseburger or Hamburger - Served with French fries. - $7.50
Crispy Chicken Fingers - Served with French fries. - $7.00
Grilled Chicken Breast - Served with mashed potatoes and vegetables. - $12.00
Grilled Flank Steak - Served with mashed potatoes and vegetables. - $12.00
Macaroni - Served with choice of cheese, marinara, butter or olive oil. - $7.00
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World