Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
MARCH 5 - MAY 18, 2014
- 2014 Flower Power Concert Schedule
- 2014 Outdoor Kitchens at World Showcase
- 2014 HGTV Stars Present at Festival Center
- 2014 Festival Center
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Weekend Events
- 2014 Gardens and Exhibits
One of the most welcome signs of spring is Epcot's annual International Flower & Garden Festival. While the grounds at Epcot are always beautiful, the Flower and Garden Festival takes them to the next level.
Throughout Epcot over 100 topiaries will be on display. The Flower Power Concert Series will return as well as special kids' activities and gardening workshops. An exciting addition to this year's Festival is several presentations by HGTV stars at the Designers Stage.
Perennial Flower and Garden favorites such as the Flower Power Concert series, the English Tea Garden, and Ask An Expert will be returning. For the kids, there's The Land of Oz play area, Radiator Springs interactive play zone, Bambi's Butterfly House, GoGo on the Go Challenge, and the Pixie Hollow Fairy Garden.
Throughout the event, Disney horticulturists and garden experts will conduct twice-daily seminars, sharing tips and secrets for you to try at home.
70,000 bedding plants will surround the Future World east and west lakes and 220 mini-gardens will be floating out on the water.
- NEW Muppets Most Wanted Scavenger Hunt - Guests can stop at World Showcase Plaza to pick up a packet of clues and choose which team to be on - Team Napoleon or Team Eagle, based on the two investigators in the film. Like in the movie, the hunt focuses on searching for the world-famous criminal, Constantine. The clues will lead guests around World Showcase to a series of three checkpoints. When the mission is done, guests are able to start again as the other team if they desire.
- NEW Urban Eats Outdoor Kitchen - sustainably farmed food, much of which will be grown in the Land Pavilion. The menu will include Land-Grown Eggplant Scallop with Romesco Sauce, Ghost Pepper-Dusted Tilapia, Winter melon salad, Mango chutney, Vegan red and white wines, and gluten-free beer.
- Kermit and Miss Piggy topiaries will debut at this year's Festival! Kermit will be playing his banjo in this World Showcase display. The food and beverage marketplaces will carry on the Muppets theme with Piggylicious Bacon Cupcakes, plus other treats.
- The Outdoor Kitchens will be back, located around World Showcase, offering guests an opportunity to snack their way "around the World." Some new items will include a Barbecued Chicken Leg and Smoked Turkey Ribs at the Smokehouse Barbecue marketplace. Floral-flavored lemonades will debut featuring rose and violet flavors.
- Goofy, Donald and Daisy topiaries will be going on a butterfly hunt near the front entrance of the park. A real waterfall and pond with water lillies will be part of the display.
- A new Timon topiary will be added to the Pumbaa topiary between China and Germany. Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Croc will return for their second year, as will the illuminated gardens. Other character topiaries can be found throughout the rest of the park.
- A World Showcase garden will feature fresh Florida crops such as citrus, sugar cane, berries and vegetables.
- Both new to the Flower Power Concert Series, Gary Lewis and the Playboys will perform March 14-16 and The Alan Parsons Live Project can be heard May 16-18. The Guess Who will open the Festival March 7-9.
- Other favorites will be returning as well: Tinker Bell's Butterfly House, Cars garden and playground, and of course, the gardening seminars, HGTV celebrity appearances, Flower Power concert series and more than 100 topiaries and gardens throughout the park.
- Kermit and Miss Piggy topiaries will debut at this year's Festival! Kermit is playing his banjo in this World Showcase display.
- Goofy, Donald and Daisy topiaries will be going on a butterfly hunt near the front entrance of the park. A real waterfall and pond with water lillies are part of the display.
- A new Timon topiary has been added to the Pumbaa topiary between China and Germany. Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Croc will return for their second year, as will the illuminated gardens. Other character topiaries can be found throughout the rest of the park.
Follow The DIS's board Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014 on Pinterest.
Follow The DIS's board Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014 on Pinterest.
Food and beverage kiosks are set up around World Showcase. These Outdoor Kitchens are themed to reflect each nation and offer a taste of the culture.
- America Pavilion - The Smokehouse - Barbeque and Brews
- Pulled Pig Slider with Cole Slaw
- Smoked Beef Brisket with Collard Greens and Jalapeno Corn Bread
- Smoked turkey "rib"
- "Piggylicious" bacon cupcake with maple frosting and pretzel crunch featuring Nueske's Applewood smoked bacon
- Magic Hat #9, Magic Hat Brewing (South Burlington, Vermont)
- Maduro, Cigar City Brewing (Tampa, Florida)
- Fat Tire, New Belgium Brewing Company (Ft Collins, Colorado)
- The Original Rib Shack Red Wine
- Beer Flight - Magic Hat #9, Maduro, Fat Tire and Billy's Chilies
- Dasani Bottled Water
- Seagram's Orange Citrus Sparkling Water
- Minute Maid Light Lemonade
- Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch
- China Pavilion - Lotus House
- Beijing-Style Candied Strawberries
- Spring Pancake with Grilled Chicken and Green Apple
- Vegetable spring rolls
- Popping Bubble Tea
- Kung Fu Punch (Vodka and Triple Sec with Mango and Orange Juice)
- South Sea Storm (Guava with Light and Dark Rum)
- Plum Wine
- Tsing-Tao Beer
- Lychee Aerated Water
- Dasani Bottled Water
- France Pavilion - Fleur de Lys
- Gnocchi Parisien à la Provençal – Parisian-style dumplings with vegetables and mushrooms
- Confit de canard, pommes de terre Sarladaise – Pulled duck confit with garlic and parsley potatoes
- Macaron à la fleur d’ Oranger – Orange blossom macaron with white chocolate ganache
- La Vie en Rose frozen slush – Vodka, Grey Goose Orange, St. Germain Liquor, and white and red cranberry juice
- Kir Imperial – Sparkling wine, Chambord and black raspberry liquor
- Rosé pamplemousse cocktail – Rosé wine mixed with natural grapefruit syrup
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 – Fruity white beer with citrus notes
- Italy Pavilion - Primavera Kitchen
- Caprese – Fior di latte mozzarella, roasted peppers and olio verde
- Three cheese manicotti – Egg pasta stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, tomato sauce and béchamel
- Torta di ricotta – Lemon cheesecake with limoncello-marinated strawberries
- Placido Pinot Grigio
- Placido Chianti
- Bosco del Merlo Prosecco
- White peach bellini – Prosecco and white peach puree
- Strawberry rossini – Prosecco and marinated strawberries
- Frozen Italian primavera – Assorted fruit slushy with limoncello and vodka
- Moretti Lager
- Moretti La Rossa
- Dasani Bottled Water
- Japan Pavilion - Hanami
- Frushi (Fresh Strawberries, Pineapple and Cantaloupe, rolled with Coconut Rice, atop a Raspberry Sauce sprinkled with Toasted Coconut and Whipped Cream)
- Temaki hand roll – Sliced Panko fried chicken, curry sauce, rice and pickled julienne carrots wrapped with Nori
- Hanami sushi – A flavorful combination of salmon, scallop and beef-topped rice balls served atop a shiso violet sauce (TRYit!)
- Japanese puffed rice cakes with green tea whipped cream and azuki
- Kirin draft beer
- Pinepple Paradise with Yuzu Slushie – Frozen blend of sweet sake, pineapple juice and crème, flavored with a hint of Yuzu citrus juice
- Orange Mango Slushie – Frozen blend of Nigori sake, mango and orange juice
- Dasani Bottled Water
- Mexico Pavilion - Jardin de Fiestas
- Tacos al pastor – Corn tortilla filled with achiote-marinated pork, garnished with grilled diced pineapple, onions and cilantro
- Quesadilla de hongos con queso – Flour tortilla filled with mushrooms and cheese
- Flan de chocolate Abuelita – Mexican chocolate custard
- Tecate draft beer
- White Mexican sangria
- Franbuesa (raspberry) margarita on the rocks
- Tequila flight – blanco, reposado and añejo
- Dasani® bottled water
- Morocco Pavilion - Taste of Marrakesh
- Lamb brewat roll with prunes and sesame
- Harissa chicken kebab with couscous salad
- Baghrir – Moroccan pancake with honey, almonds and argan oil
- Mint iced tea
- White sangria
- Guerrouane red
- Casa Beer
- Desert Rose – Sparkling wine with pomegranate liqueur
- Dasani Bottled Water
- United Kingdom Pavilion - The Buttercup Cottage
- Potato, Chive and Cheddar Cheese Biscuit with Smoked Salmon Tartare and Sour Cream
- Field greens with Plant City strawberries, toasted almonds and Farmstead stilton (TRYit!)
- Pork and apple sausage roll with house-made piccalilli
- Freshly baked lemon scones with berry preserves and crème fraÎche
- Chilled rose blush lemonade featuring Simply Lemonade with Raspberry (nonalcoholic)
- Twinings® Cold Brewed English Classic with lemon grass syrup
- Berry tea cocktail – Twinings Cold Brewed Mixed Berry Tea with Florida Cane vodka and Plant City strawberry, flavored with raspberry and açaí syrup
- Iron Horse Fairy Tale Cuvee
- Deloach Pinot Noir
- Minute Maid Light Lemonade
- Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch
- NEW! Urban Farm Eats
- Pickled beet salad with goat cheese cream, mizuna and pistachios
- Land-grown eggplant “scallop” with romesco sauce and spaghetti squash (TRYit!)
- Ghost pepper-dusted tilapia with crisp winter melon slaw and mint oil featuring The Original Sauce Man’s Kick It Up Rub
- Cucumber lemon spa water, finished with a sprig of fresh mint
- The Vegan Vine Chardonnay
- The Vegan Vine Cabernet Sauvignon
- Redbridge Gluten-Free Sorghum Beer, Anheuser-Busch (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Pineapple Promenade
- Pineapple Dole Whip Soft Serve
- Dole Whip with Myers's dark rum
- Pineapple Dole Whip with Parrot Bay coconut run
- Sweet potato cinnamon waffle with pineapple soft serve
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic)
- Tropical Mango Pale Ale, St. John Brewers (U.S. Virgin Islands)
- Once Upon a Vine’s The Lost Slipper Sauvignon Blanc
- Florida Fresh
- Watermelon Salad with pickled Red Onions, BW Farm Baby Arugula, Feta Cheese and Balsamic Reduction
- Shrimp and Stone Ground Grits with Andouille Sausage, Sweet Corn, Tomatoes and Cilantro
- Florida kumquat pie
- Watermelon passion fruit slush featuring Simply Lemonade
- Hurricane Class 5 White Sangria featuring Simply Lemonade, Florida Orange Groves (St Petersburg, FL)
- Garda Italian Wine Blend, Quantam Leap Winery (Orlando, FL)
- Blonde Ale, Orlando Brewing Company (Orlando, Florida)
- Cotton Mouth Belgian Style Witbier, Swamp Head Brewery (Gainesville, Florida)
- Feast of Flowers Farmhouse Ale, Florida Beer Company (Cape Canaveral, Florida) – Festival Exclusive!
- Florida Avenue Blueberry, Cold Storage Craft Brewery (Tampa, Florida)
- Beer Flight – Blonde Ale, Cotton Mouth Belgian Style Witbier, Feast of Flowers Farmhouse Ale and Florida Avenue Blueberry
- Simply Orange
- Intermissions Cafe - in the Festival Center
- Fruit & cheese plate
- Vegan trio
- Southwest chicken wrap
- Tuna salad with pita
- Side salad
- Asian tuna salad with noodles
- Caprese Push-Pop – Tomato, mozzarella and balsamic (TRYit! selection)
- Hurricane Class 5 White Sangria, Florida Orange Groves (St. Petersburg, Florida)
- Garda Italian Wine Blend, Quantum Leap Winery (Orlando, Florida)
- Rogue Valley Pinot Noir, Quantum Leap Winery (Orlando, Florida)
- Martini Prosecco
- Strongbow Cider, Bulmers Cider Company (White Plains, New York)
- SweetWater Blue, SweetWater Brewing Company (Atlanta, Georgia)
The popular home and garden decorating channel HGTV will sponsor the Festival. As part of this sponsorship, HGTV hosts will be presenting at the Festival on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in the Festival Center on the HGTV Designers Stage between Universe of Energy and Mission: SPACE in Future World. Mondays - Thursdays other flower and garden experts will present. All presentations will be at noon and 3 pm.
March 7-9: Vern Yip, (Design Star)
March 14-16: Chris Lambton, (Going Yard)
Marach 21-23: Matt Blashaw, (Yard Crashers)
March 28-30: Matt Meunster, (Bath Crashers)
April 4-6: Taniya Nayak, (House Hunters on Vacation)
April 11-13: Amy Matthews, (Renovation Raiders)
April 18-20: John Gidding, (Curb Appeal)
April 25-27: David Bromstad, (Color Splash)
May 2-4: Chip Wade, (Elbow Room)
May 9-11: Genevieve Gorder (Dear Genevieve)
May 16-18: Alison Victoria, (Kitchen Crashers)
Featuring music from the 60s and 70s (America Gardens Theatre):
Show times 5:30 pm, 6:45 pm & 8:00 pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- 3/07 - 3/09: The Guess Who
- 3/14 - 3/16: Gary Lewis and The Playboys - New!
- 3/21 - 3/23: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- 3/28 - 3/30: The Lovin' Spoonful
- 4/04 - 4/06: Paul Revere & The Raiders
- 4/11 - 4/13: The Village People
- 4/18 - 4/20: The Grass Roots
- 4/25 - 4/27: Herman's Hermits starring Peter Noone
- 5/02 - 5/04: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas
- 5/09 - 5/10: Chubby Checker & The Wildcats
- 5/16 - 5/18: Alan Parsons Live Project - New!
Note: The concert schedule is subject to change without notice.
This area is open from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm and is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- HGTV Designer's Stage - Friday-Sunday, 12:00 & 3:00 pm. Informative events presented by HGTV personalities. On Monday-Thursday, nationally recognized garden experts will conduct seminars.
- Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Three-hour guided tours will be conducted by Disney Horticulturists of special displays and award-winning international gardens.
$64.00 (does not include tax, guests must be age 16+, theme park admission required)
To book, register at Guest Relations or call 407-WDW-TOUR.
- Intermissions Cafe - stop by for a selection of wine, cheese, wraps and salads
- Festival Center Shop - Flower & Garden Festival-themed merchandise and more. Open daily from 10:00am - 5:00pm
- HGTV Theater - Tips from HGTV experts and learn about the Disney Horticulture team.
- Planting Pointers - Daily at 1:00pm and 4:00pm, experts from the Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences at the University of Florida present various tips and techniques.
- Ask an Expert - Daily from 11:00am - 5:00pm, Master Gardeners will be on hand to answer your toughest gardening questions.
- Greenhouse Stage - Daily from 11:00am - 2:00pm. Gardening specialists will share their expertise.
- Art in the Garden, World Showcase - celebration of plein air artists. See some unique works of art. March 28-30, 2014, 11:00am-7:00pm
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Specialists, Festival Center - April 4-5, 2014 10:00am-2:30pm
- Florida Fresh Weekend - Enjoy a salute to Farmer’s Markets. April 25-27, 2014
- Florida Federation of Garden Clubs, Inc. - present beautiful floral arrangements. -May 9-11, 2014
Garden Retreat - Test Track Walkway
Water Wise Herbs & Vegetables - Imagination Walkway
Festival Blooms - Future World East and West Lake
Florida Fresh Garden - next to Germany Pavilion
Garden - Imagination Walkway
Italy Container Garden - Italy Pavilion
English Tea Garden - United Kingdom Pavilion
20-minute guided tours are available, sign up in The Tea Caddy.
Gardener's Palette - Future World East, near Universe of Energy
Hummingbirds at Home
Tinker Bell's Butterfly House - Imagination Walkway
Backyard Habitat - Imagination Walkway
Bonsai Collection - Japan Pavilion
Orchids - Mexico Pavilion
Bears Sand Sculpture - Near Test Track Walkway
- 2010 Photo/Video Gallery
- 2010 Blog
- 2009 Flower & Garden Festival Photo Gallery
- 2009 BLOG
- Riding Tour Videos from 2008 (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4)
- 2008 Flower and Garden Photos
- 2007 Photos
- 2006 Photos
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Updated operating schedule for monorails - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles added to Epcot parking lot - Disney has added four Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations to the Journey parking lot at Epcot. Electric vehicles will be charged $.35 per kw/h, with a minimum charge of $1.50.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/31/14 - Tickets are still available for all other dates.
- New Move it! Shake it! Dance and Play it! Street Party to debut at Magic Kingdom this fall - Stitch and Phineas & Ferb will join the party and Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will ride on top of giant gift boxes. The soundtrack will feature remixed classic party songs and guests will vote for one of three current hits to be played.
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- MagicBands can now be purchased without ticket media - The bands are now available for purchase across property.
- Changes to boat schedules at Downtown Disney - Schedules have been changing recently due to construction.
- Meet and greet locations updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Ultimate Day VIP Tour available at Epcot Food & Wine Festival - This daylong tour begins at the Festival Center's VIP Lounge and includes champagne, a beverage tasting, six-course tapas-style lunch, wine, private backstage tours, time on Epcot attractions, food and beverage pairings with Disney chefs, VIP seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, and reserved seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks spectacular.
- Awesome Mix Tape Dance Party scheduled for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Blog - New Golden Oak Outpost Menu is Waffle Fry Heaven
- Sunrise Safari at Animal Kingdom ending 12/28/14 - This tour is exclusive to Animal Kingdom Lodge Kilimanjaro Club Level guests.
- American Idol Experience to close August 30 - No plans have been announced for the space.
- Florida residents save $40 on Cirque du Soleil tickets - Through September and October, Florida residents will save $40 on adult Cirque du Soleil tickets purchased at the box office.
- VIDEO: The Refurbished Capt. Cook's at Polynesian Resort - After a long refurbishment, Capt. Cook's has reopened at the Polynesian Village Resort. Major changes include artwork in the seating area, a new menu, no more ordering off of touch screens and the tragic loss of the Dole Whip self-serve machine.
- American Film Institute at the end of Backlot Tour to close - As of August 17, the American Film Institute Showcase exhibit at the end of the ride will be closed. This exhibit features props and costumes from various films. The gift shop will also close.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Constantine the Frog to attend Villains Unleashed! event - The "Muppets Most Wanted" villain will be at the Stage One Company Store location near Muppet*Vision 3D.
- Blog - Polynesian Resort's Capt. Cook's quick service restaurant reopens after refurbishment
- Golden Oak Outpost now serving specialty waffle fries - This walk-up stand is located on the backside of Frontierland on the walkway to Adventureland.
- Tower of Terror On-ride videos available with Memory Maker - After riding The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a video of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. This video is only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Great Irish Hooley Festival to be held at Downtown Disney - "Hooley" is Irish slang for party or celebration. Celebrate with food, drink and dancing.
- Update coming to My Disney Experience - make dining reservations 20 minutes in advance - A new update will allow guests to make same day dining reservations only 20 minutes in advance.
- Performance times updated for Night of Joy - Disney’s Night of Joy is a hard-ticket event at the Magic Kingdom that features contemporary Christian performers.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Lobby - Lobby Waterfall - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Polynesian Resort.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Continues to Materialize
- Refurb scheduled this winter for the Haunted Mansion - The attraction will be closed from 12/1 - 12/19/14.
- Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Street Party reduces number of performances this month - Performance times will be 5:40 and 7:00pm on August 12, 13, 19, 20 and 29, 2014. Concrete work taking place on Main Street will limit the number of performances on those days.
- It's Tough to be a Bug refurb extended until 9/27 - This attraction was originally scheduled to reopen August 11, but will instead stay closed through September 27.
- Yankee Trader shop refurb extended through December - The shop is becoming a Haunted Mansion gift shop.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Adventureland - Swiss Family Treehouse Exit - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Magic Kingdom.
- Big Hero 6 characters coming to Walt Disney World - A specific date and location for the meet and greet has not yet been announced.
- Frozen Summer Fun extended at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This celebration has been extended through September 28.
- Top 5 Experiences at Walt Disney World That Don't Cost a Thing! - Walt Disney World can be a very expensive place — between park tickets, hotels, parking costs, meals and snacks, it all adds up very quickly. That’s why it’s important to remember that there are several fantastic experiences at Walt Disney World Resort that don’t cost a thing!
- Club Villain dance party planned for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This will take place at the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon in Frontierland.
- Blog - New Disney Parks Inspired Coffees from Joffrey's
- Updated list of restaurants that accept Tables in Wonderland - Tables in Wonderland members save 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Video: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Dock - Polynesian Resort - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Polynesian Resort Dock - Polynesian Resort
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down extended through November 9 - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Blog - Review: "Guardians of the Galaxy" combines humor, action, and a stellar cast to become the perfect summer blockbuster
- All-Star Music food court closes for refurbishment - The Intermission Food Court will be closed 8/1/14-12/20/14 for refurb.
- New events added to Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - Late Nights LIVE! and new Premium Package events added.
- Astro Orbiter rehab extended by one week - Originally scheduled to end September 19, the ride will now reopen September 28.
- Food & Wine Festival Premium events now available for booking - This includes seminars, signature dining experiences and other special events.
- Changes coming to Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Street Party? - An update is rumored for this parade later this year, possibly around October. Possible changes are new music; Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald moving to the top of the floats; and Stitch joining the fun. Sebastian, Lumiere, and The Mad Hatter will leave the parade.
- During pool rehab, Polynesian guests will have free admission to Blizzard Beach - Originally, the resort guests were just going to be given one-day tickets to the water park, but that has been changed. They will now have complimentary unlimited admission to Blizzard Beach during their stay at the Polynesian.
- List of restaurants participating in the 2015 Disney Dining Plan - This list will be updated as more restaurants are added. Epcot and Downtown Disney restaurants don't normally finalize their participation until later in the year.
- 2015 Magic Your Way Disney World packages released! - A Walt Disney World package is a resort room and theme park admission. The Disney Dining Plan may also be added.
- Happy 15th Birthday to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith! - The attraction originally opened its doors at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on July 29, 1999.
- Victoria & Albert's will no longer accept Tables in Wonderland - This begins August 1, 2014.
- Summertime Pals Ink & Paint Cel release - This limited release will be available at the event, or pre-order by September 25 at 5:00pm EST.
- Haunted Mansion merchandise shop coming to Magic Kingdom - The former Yankee Trader shop will become a Haunted Mansion merchandise location in the near future. The decor will be inspired by Madame Leota and will carry items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings for August - List of authors and artists coming to the theme parks for signings and merchandise releases.
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Citation banning whale trainers from water will not be appealed by SeaWorld
- Disney cancels 2014 Festival of the Masters art show
- Radio Disney to shut down stations and lay off employees
- Disney proposes new contract for part-time employees
- SeaWorld announces new habitats for killer whales
- "Frozen" behind-the-scenes special coming to ABC
- PANDORA Jewelry coming to Disney Parks
- Universal Orlando to build fifth hotel?
- Comedian and actor Robin Williams found dead at age 63
- Universal's Hogwarts Express sees one million riders
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 6:00
9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 7:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Hollywood Studios
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW