Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
MARCH 5 - MAY 18, 2014
- 2014 Flower Power Concert Schedule
- 2014 Outdoor Kitchens at World Showcase
- 2014 HGTV Stars Present at Festival Center
- 2014 Festival Center
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Weekend Events
- 2014 Gardens and Exhibits
One of the most welcome signs of spring is Epcot's annual International Flower & Garden Festival. While the grounds at Epcot are always beautiful, the Flower and Garden Festival takes them to the next level.
Throughout Epcot over 100 topiaries will be on display. The Flower Power Concert Series will return as well as special kids' activities and gardening workshops. An exciting addition to this year's Festival is several presentations by HGTV stars at the Designers Stage.
Perennial Flower and Garden favorites such as the Flower Power Concert series, the English Tea Garden, and Ask An Expert will be returning. For the kids, there's The Land of Oz play area, Radiator Springs interactive play zone, Bambi's Butterfly House, GoGo on the Go Challenge, and the Pixie Hollow Fairy Garden.
Throughout the event, Disney horticulturists and garden experts will conduct twice-daily seminars, sharing tips and secrets for you to try at home.
70,000 bedding plants will surround the Future World east and west lakes and 220 mini-gardens will be floating out on the water.
- NEW Muppets Most Wanted Scavenger Hunt - Guests can stop at World Showcase Plaza to pick up a packet of clues and choose which team to be on - Team Napoleon or Team Eagle, based on the two investigators in the film. Like in the movie, the hunt focuses on searching for the world-famous criminal, Constantine. The clues will lead guests around World Showcase to a series of three checkpoints. When the mission is done, guests are able to start again as the other team if they desire.
- NEW Urban Eats Outdoor Kitchen - sustainably farmed food, much of which will be grown in the Land Pavilion. The menu will include Land-Grown Eggplant Scallop with Romesco Sauce, Ghost Pepper-Dusted Tilapia, Winter melon salad, Mango chutney, Vegan red and white wines, and gluten-free beer.
- Kermit and Miss Piggy topiaries will debut at this year's Festival! Kermit will be playing his banjo in this World Showcase display. The food and beverage marketplaces will carry on the Muppets theme with Piggylicious Bacon Cupcakes, plus other treats.
- The Outdoor Kitchens will be back, located around World Showcase, offering guests an opportunity to snack their way "around the World." Some new items will include a Barbecued Chicken Leg and Smoked Turkey Ribs at the Smokehouse Barbecue marketplace. Floral-flavored lemonades will debut featuring rose and violet flavors.
- Goofy, Donald and Daisy topiaries will be going on a butterfly hunt near the front entrance of the park. A real waterfall and pond with water lillies will be part of the display.
- A new Timon topiary will be added to the Pumbaa topiary between China and Germany. Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Croc will return for their second year, as will the illuminated gardens. Other character topiaries can be found throughout the rest of the park.
- A World Showcase garden will feature fresh Florida crops such as citrus, sugar cane, berries and vegetables.
- Both new to the Flower Power Concert Series, Gary Lewis and the Playboys will perform March 14-16 and The Alan Parsons Live Project can be heard May 16-18. The Guess Who will open the Festival March 7-9.
- Other favorites will be returning as well: Tinker Bell's Butterfly House, Cars garden and playground, and of course, the gardening seminars, HGTV celebrity appearances, Flower Power concert series and more than 100 topiaries and gardens throughout the park.
- Kermit and Miss Piggy topiaries will debut at this year's Festival! Kermit is playing his banjo in this World Showcase display.
- Goofy, Donald and Daisy topiaries will be going on a butterfly hunt near the front entrance of the park. A real waterfall and pond with water lillies are part of the display.
- A new Timon topiary has been added to the Pumbaa topiary between China and Germany. Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Croc will return for their second year, as will the illuminated gardens. Other character topiaries can be found throughout the rest of the park.
Follow The DIS's board Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014 on Pinterest.
Follow The DIS's board Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014 on Pinterest.
Food and beverage kiosks are set up around World Showcase. These Outdoor Kitchens are themed to reflect each nation and offer a taste of the culture.
- America Pavilion - The Smokehouse - Barbeque and Brews
- Pulled Pig Slider with Cole Slaw
- Smoked Beef Brisket with Collard Greens and Jalapeno Corn Bread
- Smoked turkey "rib"
- "Piggylicious" bacon cupcake with maple frosting and pretzel crunch featuring Nueske's Applewood smoked bacon
- Magic Hat #9, Magic Hat Brewing (South Burlington, Vermont)
- Maduro, Cigar City Brewing (Tampa, Florida)
- Fat Tire, New Belgium Brewing Company (Ft Collins, Colorado)
- The Original Rib Shack Red Wine
- Beer Flight - Magic Hat #9, Maduro, Fat Tire and Billy's Chilies
- Dasani Bottled Water
- Seagram's Orange Citrus Sparkling Water
- Minute Maid Light Lemonade
- Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch
- China Pavilion - Lotus House
- Beijing-Style Candied Strawberries
- Spring Pancake with Grilled Chicken and Green Apple
- Vegetable spring rolls
- Popping Bubble Tea
- Kung Fu Punch (Vodka and Triple Sec with Mango and Orange Juice)
- South Sea Storm (Guava with Light and Dark Rum)
- Plum Wine
- Tsing-Tao Beer
- Lychee Aerated Water
- Dasani Bottled Water
- France Pavilion - Fleur de Lys
- Gnocchi Parisien à la Provençal – Parisian-style dumplings with vegetables and mushrooms
- Confit de canard, pommes de terre Sarladaise – Pulled duck confit with garlic and parsley potatoes
- Macaron à la fleur d’ Oranger – Orange blossom macaron with white chocolate ganache
- La Vie en Rose frozen slush – Vodka, Grey Goose Orange, St. Germain Liquor, and white and red cranberry juice
- Kir Imperial – Sparkling wine, Chambord and black raspberry liquor
- Rosé pamplemousse cocktail – Rosé wine mixed with natural grapefruit syrup
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 – Fruity white beer with citrus notes
- Italy Pavilion - Primavera Kitchen
- Caprese – Fior di latte mozzarella, roasted peppers and olio verde
- Three cheese manicotti – Egg pasta stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, tomato sauce and béchamel
- Torta di ricotta – Lemon cheesecake with limoncello-marinated strawberries
- Placido Pinot Grigio
- Placido Chianti
- Bosco del Merlo Prosecco
- White peach bellini – Prosecco and white peach puree
- Strawberry rossini – Prosecco and marinated strawberries
- Frozen Italian primavera – Assorted fruit slushy with limoncello and vodka
- Moretti Lager
- Moretti La Rossa
- Dasani Bottled Water
- Japan Pavilion - Hanami
- Frushi (Fresh Strawberries, Pineapple and Cantaloupe, rolled with Coconut Rice, atop a Raspberry Sauce sprinkled with Toasted Coconut and Whipped Cream)
- Temaki hand roll – Sliced Panko fried chicken, curry sauce, rice and pickled julienne carrots wrapped with Nori
- Hanami sushi – A flavorful combination of salmon, scallop and beef-topped rice balls served atop a shiso violet sauce (TRYit!)
- Japanese puffed rice cakes with green tea whipped cream and azuki
- Kirin draft beer
- Pinepple Paradise with Yuzu Slushie – Frozen blend of sweet sake, pineapple juice and crème, flavored with a hint of Yuzu citrus juice
- Orange Mango Slushie – Frozen blend of Nigori sake, mango and orange juice
- Dasani Bottled Water
- Mexico Pavilion - Jardin de Fiestas
- Tacos al pastor – Corn tortilla filled with achiote-marinated pork, garnished with grilled diced pineapple, onions and cilantro
- Quesadilla de hongos con queso – Flour tortilla filled with mushrooms and cheese
- Flan de chocolate Abuelita – Mexican chocolate custard
- Tecate draft beer
- White Mexican sangria
- Franbuesa (raspberry) margarita on the rocks
- Tequila flight – blanco, reposado and añejo
- Dasani® bottled water
- Morocco Pavilion - Taste of Marrakesh
- Lamb brewat roll with prunes and sesame
- Harissa chicken kebab with couscous salad
- Baghrir – Moroccan pancake with honey, almonds and argan oil
- Mint iced tea
- White sangria
- Guerrouane red
- Casa Beer
- Desert Rose – Sparkling wine with pomegranate liqueur
- Dasani Bottled Water
- United Kingdom Pavilion - The Buttercup Cottage
- Potato, Chive and Cheddar Cheese Biscuit with Smoked Salmon Tartare and Sour Cream
- Field greens with Plant City strawberries, toasted almonds and Farmstead stilton (TRYit!)
- Pork and apple sausage roll with house-made piccalilli
- Freshly baked lemon scones with berry preserves and crème fraÎche
- Chilled rose blush lemonade featuring Simply Lemonade with Raspberry (nonalcoholic)
- Twinings® Cold Brewed English Classic with lemon grass syrup
- Berry tea cocktail – Twinings Cold Brewed Mixed Berry Tea with Florida Cane vodka and Plant City strawberry, flavored with raspberry and açaí syrup
- Iron Horse Fairy Tale Cuvee
- Deloach Pinot Noir
- Minute Maid Light Lemonade
- Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch
- NEW! Urban Farm Eats
- Pickled beet salad with goat cheese cream, mizuna and pistachios
- Land-grown eggplant “scallop” with romesco sauce and spaghetti squash (TRYit!)
- Ghost pepper-dusted tilapia with crisp winter melon slaw and mint oil featuring The Original Sauce Man’s Kick It Up Rub
- Cucumber lemon spa water, finished with a sprig of fresh mint
- The Vegan Vine Chardonnay
- The Vegan Vine Cabernet Sauvignon
- Redbridge Gluten-Free Sorghum Beer, Anheuser-Busch (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Pineapple Promenade
- Pineapple Dole Whip Soft Serve
- Dole Whip with Myers's dark rum
- Pineapple Dole Whip with Parrot Bay coconut run
- Sweet potato cinnamon waffle with pineapple soft serve
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic)
- Tropical Mango Pale Ale, St. John Brewers (U.S. Virgin Islands)
- Once Upon a Vine’s The Lost Slipper Sauvignon Blanc
- Florida Fresh
- Watermelon Salad with pickled Red Onions, BW Farm Baby Arugula, Feta Cheese and Balsamic Reduction
- Shrimp and Stone Ground Grits with Andouille Sausage, Sweet Corn, Tomatoes and Cilantro
- Florida kumquat pie
- Watermelon passion fruit slush featuring Simply Lemonade
- Hurricane Class 5 White Sangria featuring Simply Lemonade, Florida Orange Groves (St Petersburg, FL)
- Garda Italian Wine Blend, Quantam Leap Winery (Orlando, FL)
- Blonde Ale, Orlando Brewing Company (Orlando, Florida)
- Cotton Mouth Belgian Style Witbier, Swamp Head Brewery (Gainesville, Florida)
- Feast of Flowers Farmhouse Ale, Florida Beer Company (Cape Canaveral, Florida) – Festival Exclusive!
- Florida Avenue Blueberry, Cold Storage Craft Brewery (Tampa, Florida)
- Beer Flight – Blonde Ale, Cotton Mouth Belgian Style Witbier, Feast of Flowers Farmhouse Ale and Florida Avenue Blueberry
- Simply Orange
- Intermissions Cafe - in the Festival Center
- Fruit & cheese plate
- Vegan trio
- Southwest chicken wrap
- Tuna salad with pita
- Side salad
- Asian tuna salad with noodles
- Caprese Push-Pop – Tomato, mozzarella and balsamic (TRYit! selection)
- Hurricane Class 5 White Sangria, Florida Orange Groves (St. Petersburg, Florida)
- Garda Italian Wine Blend, Quantum Leap Winery (Orlando, Florida)
- Rogue Valley Pinot Noir, Quantum Leap Winery (Orlando, Florida)
- Martini Prosecco
- Strongbow Cider, Bulmers Cider Company (White Plains, New York)
- SweetWater Blue, SweetWater Brewing Company (Atlanta, Georgia)
The popular home and garden decorating channel HGTV will sponsor the Festival. As part of this sponsorship, HGTV hosts will be presenting at the Festival on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in the Festival Center on the HGTV Designers Stage between Universe of Energy and Mission: SPACE in Future World. Mondays - Thursdays other flower and garden experts will present. All presentations will be at noon and 3 pm.
March 7-9: Vern Yip, (Design Star)
March 14-16: Chris Lambton, (Going Yard)
Marach 21-23: Matt Blashaw, (Yard Crashers)
March 28-30: Matt Meunster, (Bath Crashers)
April 4-6: Taniya Nayak, (House Hunters on Vacation)
April 11-13: Amy Matthews, (Renovation Raiders)
April 18-20: John Gidding, (Curb Appeal)
April 25-27: David Bromstad, (Color Splash)
May 2-4: Chip Wade, (Elbow Room)
May 9-11: Genevieve Gorder (Dear Genevieve)
May 16-18: Alison Victoria, (Kitchen Crashers)
Featuring music from the 60s and 70s (America Gardens Theatre):
Show times 5:30 pm, 6:45 pm & 8:00 pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- 3/07 - 3/09: The Guess Who
- 3/14 - 3/16: Gary Lewis and The Playboys - New!
- 3/21 - 3/23: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- 3/28 - 3/30: The Lovin' Spoonful
- 4/04 - 4/06: Paul Revere & The Raiders
- 4/11 - 4/13: The Village People
- 4/18 - 4/20: The Grass Roots
- 4/25 - 4/27: Herman's Hermits starring Peter Noone
- 5/02 - 5/04: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas
- 5/09 - 5/10: Chubby Checker & The Wildcats
- 5/16 - 5/18: Alan Parsons Live Project - New!
Note: The concert schedule is subject to change without notice.
This area is open from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm and is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- HGTV Designer's Stage - Friday-Sunday, 12:00 & 3:00 pm. Informative events presented by HGTV personalities. On Monday-Thursday, nationally recognized garden experts will conduct seminars.
- Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Three-hour guided tours will be conducted by Disney Horticulturists of special displays and award-winning international gardens.
$64.00 (does not include tax, guests must be age 16+, theme park admission required)
To book, register at Guest Relations or call 407-WDW-TOUR.
- Intermissions Cafe - stop by for a selection of wine, cheese, wraps and salads
- Festival Center Shop - Flower & Garden Festival-themed merchandise and more. Open daily from 10:00am - 5:00pm
- HGTV Theater - Tips from HGTV experts and learn about the Disney Horticulture team.
- Planting Pointers - Daily at 1:00pm and 4:00pm, experts from the Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences at the University of Florida present various tips and techniques.
- Ask an Expert - Daily from 11:00am - 5:00pm, Master Gardeners will be on hand to answer your toughest gardening questions.
- Greenhouse Stage - Daily from 11:00am - 2:00pm. Gardening specialists will share their expertise.
- Art in the Garden, World Showcase - celebration of plein air artists. See some unique works of art. March 28-30, 2014, 11:00am-7:00pm
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Specialists, Festival Center - April 4-5, 2014 10:00am-2:30pm
- Florida Fresh Weekend - Enjoy a salute to Farmer’s Markets. April 25-27, 2014
- Florida Federation of Garden Clubs, Inc. - present beautiful floral arrangements. -May 9-11, 2014
Garden Retreat - Test Track Walkway
Water Wise Herbs & Vegetables - Imagination Walkway
Festival Blooms - Future World East and West Lake
Florida Fresh Garden - next to Germany Pavilion
Garden - Imagination Walkway
Italy Container Garden - Italy Pavilion
English Tea Garden - United Kingdom Pavilion
20-minute guided tours are available, sign up in The Tea Caddy.
Gardener's Palette - Future World East, near Universe of Energy
Hummingbirds at Home
Tinker Bell's Butterfly House - Imagination Walkway
Backyard Habitat - Imagination Walkway
Bonsai Collection - Japan Pavilion
Orchids - Mexico Pavilion
Bears Sand Sculpture - Near Test Track Walkway
- 2010 Photo/Video Gallery
- 2010 Blog
- 2009 Flower & Garden Festival Photo Gallery
- 2009 BLOG
- Riding Tour Videos from 2008 (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4)
- 2008 Flower and Garden Photos
- 2007 Photos
- 2006 Photos
- Planning to be at Disney World on Easter? - List of church services, dinners and special activities taking place at Walt Disney World on Easter.
- Blog - Ranking our 5 Senses in Disney's Theme Parks
- Spots still available at Tables in Wonderland event on April 19 - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Menu items for Epcot After Hours Wind Down - Tickets, which can be reserved in advance, include one beverage and a selection of light snacks.
- Rehabs planned for two of Disney's golf courses - Disney's Magnolia Golf Course and Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course will be closed 5/21 - 6/4/2014.
- Guests at the Swan and Dolphin can now book their FastPass+ 60 days in advance - Onsite resort guests and guests at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can make FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance. Annual Passholders and offsite guests can make their reservations up to 30 days in advance.
- Blog - Actors Fund Gala Tickets Honoring Disney Theatricals on Sale Now
- Changes to Earl of Sandwich menu - Prices have increased by about 50 cents per sandwich. New sandwiches have been added and others have been removed.
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down lounges to be available - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% on WDW hotels, plus get free Memory Maker photos! - Guests will save up to 35% on their room, plus get free Memory Maker digital photos. Discount is valid for travel between 6/16/14 - 8/2/14.
- Blog - VIDEO: Disney reveals first look at animatronics and scenes inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom April 13-20 - The Easter Bunny will also have a special pre-parade appearance on 4/19 and 4/20/14. He will be joined by other springtime characters, dancers and the Azalea Trail Maids.
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience at Star Wars Weekends to offer X-Wing Pilots and more - In addition to the carbonite figure, last year's Stormtrooper will be available, as well as two new figurines - an Alderaan Princess and X-Wing Pilot.
- Blog - Third Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Easter activities and special dining menus at Walt Disney World resorts - List of events planned at Walt Disney World resorts.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- October 2014 Walt Disney World park hours released - List of times for parades, fireworks, and park hours.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Big Thunder Mountain closed for 2 days for rehab - The attraction will be closed 4/7-4/9/14.
- Surprising your family with a trip to Disney? Check out our tips! - Surprising the kids with a Disney vacation is part of the thrill for some parents. Others would love to do it, but aren’t sure how to pull it off. Here are some different approaches to creating that special surprise for your family!
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- VIDEO: Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot - Enjoy a special fireworks viewing area and desserts from around World Showcase paired with sparkling wines.
- Tables in Wonderland event at Golden Oak's Markham's restaurant - For this special evening, guests will dine at the exclusive Markham's restaurant at Disney's Golden Oak Club, Walt Disney World's private residential community.
- Blog - Review: Epcot's new IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
- Blog - Review: Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
- Dates announced for Sounds Like Summer Concert series - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, the Eagles and many more during select nights from June to July.
- Night of Joy tickets now on sale - Disney's Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - DVC Owner To File Class Action Demanding More FastPass+ Experiences
- Blog - Walt Disney World is now selling MagicBands to Offsite Day Guests
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - The American Adventure - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - The American Adventure, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - Italy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - Italy, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon
- Parking prices increase at Walt Disney World - Prices have increased $2 for each category.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame, February 12, 2014 - Morning
- Cirque du Soleil discount offered for Tables in Wonderland members - Discounted tickets are available for performances April 1-May 10 and May 27-June 28, 2014.
- Tables in Wonderland Flower and Garden Festival Special Dining Event - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Fittipaldi Cup racing event planned for Walt Disney World Speedway - The Exotic Driving Experience and 2014 Rolex 24 winner Christian Fittipaldi are putting on a half-day racing event at the Walt Disney World Speedway.
- Grand Floridian hosts Edible Easter Egg Display - This is the third year the resort has hosted the display of hand-painted edible Easter eggs; the eggs are 16 to 20 inches tall.
- Star Wars-themed character meals at Hollywood Studios! - For a limited time, guests will have the opportunity to dine with Star Wars characters or Disney characters dressed up in their Star Wars costumes.
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora to close September 30 - A new restaurant will open in its place this fall.
- Blog - Saying Farewell to Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
- Blog - The Dream of Retiring to Central Florida
- Egg-stravaganza Easter egg hunt planned for Epcot - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker - will be attending Star Wars Weekends! - This will be the actor's first appearance at Star Wars Weekends.
- PEEPS-themed Easter events planned for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - The resort will be celebrating a PEEPtastic week 4/16 - 4/20/14.
- Brunch planned to debut new Disney Collection by Vera Bradley design - "Mickey's Perfect Petals" will be showcased at the brunch and will be available for purchase.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- Extended preview of Maleficent film at Disney's Hollywood Studios - The upcoming Maleficent film, starring Angelina Jolie, opens in theaters May 30. Theme park guests can see an extended preview of the film beginning April 18 and running through mid-June.
- Food Truck Park to open at Downtown Disney - The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- SeaWorld Orlando offers summer camps for kids
- Walt Disney World offers new contract to unions
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
- SeaWorld to host Viva la Musica Festival
- Disney plans baseball pitching contest for $1 million prize
- Court denies SeaWorld's appeal of OSHA ruling
- Samsung Smart TV app available for Disney Parks
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
- Record number of visitors to Orlando in 2013
- Disney releases CGI video of new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train attraction
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|8:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
8:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 8:00
10 - 7:00
10:00 - 7:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Magic Kingdom
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Magic Kingdom