Disney's Boardwalk Inn Resort
N Epcot Resorts Blvd
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Maximum persons per room:
Boardwalk Inn - 4 or 5 persons (plus child in crib)
Boardwalk Villas - up to 8 (plus child in crib)
Total Number of rooms: 378 (Inn) and 383 (villas)
Price per night: $295 - $450
Room size: 380 Sq Ft.
Price per night: Resort Rates
The hustle and bustle of the bygone era of the Atlantic seaside resorts, is evident at the Boardwalk Resorts. Located on the shores of Crescent Lake nestled between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios, you'll find this lively, charming waterfront village. The resort actually has two sections, the Inn, which is the hotel and convention center side, and the Villas, which are the Disney Vacation Club (DVC) side. You don't have to be a DVC member to stay in the Villas though.
To get a true feeling for the Boardwalk, one must experience it at night, with gaily strung lights blazing, the pounding music from the night clubs filling the air, play the midway games, watch the wacky Boardwalk buskers, and smell the enticing aromas emanating from the restaurants, bakery and sweet shop. The resorts themselves are festive with their striped awnings, white railed balconies, shingled rooftops and colorful flower beds. Inside, the lobby has vintage furnishings, a hardwood floor, and models of a carousel and roller coaster. Some of the carpeting is made to look like a hardwood floor with a "carpet runner" on it, and the walls have white picket fences with grass peeking through, painted on them.
One of the privileges of being lakeside, is the boat transportation, the Friendship launches, that are available to take guests to Epcot and MGM. However the World Showcase at Epcot is close enough to walk to, and only takes about 5-10 minutes. Boats leave the dock every 20 minutes and also travel to the Yacht & Beach Club, and the Swan and Dolphin resorts as well to pick up guests. Buses are available to take guests to the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, the water parks and Downtown Disney Marketplace.
Guests of the Inn should note that there is not a direct access to the Boardwalk from the quiet pools or gardens, they must go through the lobby to get there. The Conference Center on the Boardwalk Inn side, is 20,000 square feet, has a 10,500 square foot Promenade ballroom, 14 breakout rooms, a business center, a meeting planners office and conference registration area. Custom-made merchandise can be ordered for conferences and/or meetings that are held at WDW Resorts. For more information on this, call the Specialty Merchandising Dept. at (407)363-6433.
- Valet Service Cleaning
- Coin Laundry facilities
- Express Check-out
- Refillable Mugs at Leaping Horse Libations
- Bell Services
- Free Wireless Internet
- Poolside bar at Luna Park
- Valet Parking free to Resort guests
- Complimentary Newspaper Delivery
- ATM machine
- Daily Maid Service at the Boardwalk Inn and Villas for non DVC members
- Pager rentals
- Disney's Character Carnival (character merchandise and children's clothing)
- Dundy's Sundries (gifts, souvenirs and personal items)
- Screen Door General Store (groceries, dry goods, snacks and beverages)
- Thimbles & Threads (casual wear and swimwear for men and women)
- Wyland Galleries (environmental Art Gallery)
Complete Office Environment: includes PC, Telefax machines, copier, and secretarial services at the Conference Center
- Dates and seminars announced for Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic - 2014 will be the 5th year for this event that features wine and beer seminars, tasting stations and live music.
- VIDEO: 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - One of the most welcome signs of spring is Epcot's annual International Flower & Garden Festival. While the grounds at Epcot are always beautiful, the Flower and Garden Festival takes them to the next level. At the festival you'll find gardens, topiaries, play areas, outdoor food kitchens, exhibits, music, and more.
- Blog - Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Rapids ride evacutated at Universal Orlando
- Leadership changes at Walt Disney World resorts and transportation
- Disney and unions extend contract
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 9:30
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom