Disney's Old Key West Resort
KEY WEST (a
Disney Vacation Club Resort)
1510 North Cove Road
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Maximum persons per room: 4 - 12 (depending on size of room)
Total Number of rooms: 709
Room size: Studio - 376 sq ft., One Bedroom - 942 sq. ft.
Two Bedroom - 1,333 sq ft., Grand Villa - 2,022 sq. ft.
A hearty "welcome home" is an appropriate greeting as you enter the gates of Disney's Old Key West Resort. This "home away from home" resort is designed for relaxation with its quiet, peaceful atmosphere. The 2 and 3 story bungalows are colored in soft, relaxing pastels of blue, pink and green, with tin roofs and gingerbread accents. This is reminiscent of the quaint villas of the turn of the century Key West. The lush landscaping with its flowering bushes, tropical plants and swaying palm trees are found amidst the waterways that wind throughout this large, spread out resort. In typical Disney style, the detail extends to shell and starfish imprints in the cement walkways and the "not so hidden" Mickey heads in the ornate white railings. Old Key West is a Disney Vacation Club resort, but vacant rooms are made available to the general public on a per night basis as with any other Disney resort.
- Babysitting/Childcare Services
- Valet Service Cleaning
- Free Laundry facilities
- Free Wireless Internet
- Express Check-out
- Refillable Mugs (at Good's to Go)
- Bell Services
- Poolside Bar
- ATM Machine
- Shop: Conch Flats General Store (souvenirs, snacks, beverages, sundries, and microwavable foods) Voice Mail Wheelchairs (a limited number are available for use around the resort free of charge)
- Disney Discovery Club
(An activity club for kids aged 6 to 14, with themed
activities such as scavenger hunts and eco-exploration.
Check with Guest Services to register and for times
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
- Universal Orlando follows Disney's lead and raises ticket prices
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW