To remain exempt from major inspection, Central Florida theme parks must list all of their quarterly incidents and injuries with the state. This quarter’s report (January – March 2020) covers a total of 8 incidents/injuries with 4 belonging to Disney, 1 to Universal, 1 to SeaWorld, and 2 to Busch Gardens. Only incidents or illnesses resulting in a hospital stay of 24-hours or more and deaths are reported.
Walt Disney World
- March 14th: Female, 74 – Guest fractured leg while stepping into a boat at Jungle Cruise.
- March 3rd: Female, 9 – Guest with a pre-existing medical condition had a seizure after riding Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run.
- March 12th: Male, 54 – Guest had a heart attack after having experienced Toy Story Mania!.
- March 14th: Female, 34 – Guest with pre-existing condition experienced abdominal pain after riding Test Track.
- February 16th: Male, 48 – Guest felt motion sickness after riding The Incredible Hulk Coaster.
- January 8th: Female, 56 – Guest felt chest pain after riding Kumba.
- February 9th: Female, 55 – Guest had extreme nausea and vomiting after riding Montu.
- March 9th: Female, 65 – Guest felt ill after riding Manta.