Walt Disney WorldMagic Kingdom:
- July 21st: Female, 69 – Guest with a pre-existing medical condition had a seizure after riding Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid.
- July 23rd: Male, 75 – Guest fell loading onto Tomorrowland Speedway; suffered multiple abrasions and contusions
- September 25th: Male, 4 – Guest with a pre-existing medical condition had a seizure after riding Peter Pan's Flight.
- August 19th: Male, 40 – Guest with a pre-existing medical condition had a seizure and fell after riding Star Tours.
- July 9th: Male, 34 – Guest with a history of motion sickness became ill after riding Mission: SPACE.
- July 3rd: Male, 83 – Guest injured hip while entering Na'vi River Journey.
- July 5th: Female, 41 – Guest had a seizure after riding Expedition Everest.
- September 22nd: Female, 45 – Guest felt ill; migraine and vomiting when riding Expedition Everest.
- September 22nd: Female, 44 – Guest experienced sudden memory loss after riding Castaway Creek.
Universal OrlandoUniversal Studios:
- August 6th: Male, 65 – Guest experienced back pain on Revenge of the Mummy.
- July 12th: Female, 62 – Guest felt motion sickness after riding Dr. Doom's Fearfall.
- July 11th: Male, 47 – Guest suffered numbness after riding Punga Racers.
- September 20th: Female, 56 – Guest suffered an elbow injury
- September 13th: Female, 32 – Pregnant guest (34 weeks) complained of lower back pain radiating to her abdomen after riding Masters of Flight.