Back in May, we shared details on a brand new collection of celebrity-designed Minnie Mouse Ear headbands as well as their release dates.
Some of the first designs have already been released and Disney has just announced that you can purchase three of the newest releases before they are on sale to the general public from Her Universe, SHAG, and Jerrod Maruyama in the Disney DreamStore at the D23 Expo.
Additionally, D23 Expo attendees will have the opportunity to meet some of the designers at Talent Central:
- Fri. Aug. 23, 4 – 5:30 p.m.
- Sat., Aug. 24, 12:30 – 2 p.m.
- Sat, Aug. 24, 2 – 3:30 p.m.
Ashley Eckstein for Her Universe
- Sat., Aug. 24, 9:30 – 11 a.m.
- Sun., Aug. 25, 5 – 6 p.m.
- Sat., Aug. 24, 2 – 3:30 p.m.
The already-popular Minnie Mouse Ear headband designed by Loungefly and inspired by classic Disney Parks attractions, characters, and food, is set to be released on September 6, 2019, at the Walt Disney World Resort, the Disneyland Resort, and online on shopDisney.com.
Below is the current schedule of the rest of the releases:
- SHAG – Aug. 26th
- Loungefly – Sept. 6th
- Heidi Klum – Sept. 28th
- Her Universe – Oct. 4th
- Jerrod Maruyama – Fall 2019
- COACH – Fall 2019
- The Blonds – Winter 2019
- Joe Rohde – April 2020
- Vera Wang – Spring 2020
- Cupcakes and Cashmere – Spring 2020
- Her Universe – Spring 2020
- Kevin Rafferty – Spring 2020
- Karlie Kloss – Spring 2020
- John Coulter – Summer 2020
Source: Disney Parks Blog