UPDATE 11/18/21: Disney World has announced that celebratory treats are available now (and will be available in the future at several locations that have not reopened just yet) at Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. Scroll down to indulge in the details!
UPDATE 11/10/21: Even more special sweets and treats for the 50th Anniversary have been added to select Disney Springs locations and have been added to the details below.
UPDATE 11/4/21: Disney has released more items that will be available in celebration of the 50th Anniversary and we’ve incorporated them into the information below. Today’s release includes menu items for the restaurants at select Disney Resorts.
My friends, Walt Disney World has just released the Foodie Guide of ALL Foodie Guides for its 50th Anniversary celebration. I’m going to start off by recommending that you all grab some super-stretchy pants if a vacation to the Walt Disney World Resort is in your near future because you’re going to want to eat ALL THE THINGS.
One more thing before we get started – if you see a menu item below with a link, that means someone from our team reviewed the dish over on our Disney Dining channel, so click on it to give it a watch and see what we thought!
Without further ado, let’s dig in…
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Uncle Orville Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow Sundae – Chocolate and vanilla soft-serve, brownie pieces, hot fudge, and whipped cream topped with red, white, and blue sprinkles served in a “bathtub”
Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Squids Revenge Drink – A michelada with a salted rim and garnished with charred octopus and cucumber. Watch out, the giant squid is back!
- Pressed Penny Silk Pie – Chocolate tart shell, silky chocolate filling, sweet whipped cream, and a chocolate-pressed penny
- 50th Celebration Hot Dog – All-beef hot dog topped with strawberry bacon jam, crisp funnel cake pieces, and powdered sugar
Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Royal 50th Celebration Flight – Flight of Enchantée Champagne – a blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Pinot Meunière (Enchantée Champagne is sold exclusively at the Walt Disney World Resort)
Columbia Harbor House
- Happy Haunts Milkshake – Blackberry milkshake topped with a purple chocolate-glazed doughnut covered with black sprinkles
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Mission to Mars – Burger topped with bacon and macaroni & cheese served on a bun dusted with crushed cheese-flavored puffs
The Crystal Palace
- Walt’s Favorites on the Buffet – Chicken fried steak, New York strip steak, pork chops, and more!
- The Toad Burger – Brat burger served on a bun with lettuce, tomato, pickle, and American cheese
Golden Oak Outpost
- Slue Foot Sue Sandwich – Fried fish served with cilantro-lime slaw and French fries
Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen
- Veranda Fried Rice – Spicy chili-garlic shrimp served over pork fried rice with eggs and peas (from the original Verandah Restaurant menu)
- Dumbo Churros – Churros rolled in peanut dust and served with chocolate dipping sauce in a Dumbo-themed churro bag
- Royal 50th Churro – Churros rolled in strawberry sugar, drizzled with marshmallow cream, and shimmer sprinkles served with chocolate dipping sauce
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- The Banana Boom – Traditional banana split topped with popping candy and a candied shooting star
- Cheers to 50 Years! – Chocolate and vanilla ice cream, brownies, cupcakes, cookie crumbles, pretzel rods, and hot fudge topped with whipped cream, EARidescent sugar, and a Mickey pretzel drizzled with caramel and chocolate icing (serves 4-6)
- Heigh-Ho Sundae! – Chocolate soft-serve, hot fudge, graham cracker pieces, chocolate gems, and whipped cream
Tony’s Town Square Restaurant
- Five Alarm Wings – Wings tossed in a sweet-and-spicy heat served with ranch dressing for dipping
- Hand-dipped 50th Celebration Mickey Premium Bar – Our classic Nestlé Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bar dipped in blue raspberry-flavored coating with celebration sprinkles and a little bit of pixie dust
- Cheese Fries with Walt’s Chili – Crispy fries topped with Walt’s favorite chili and cheddar sauce
- Walt’s Favorite Chili on Foot-long Hot Dog – A foot-long hot dog served on a warm bun topped with Walt’s favorite chili and cheddar sauce
- 50th Celebration Chocolate Gâteaux – Almond praline, white chocolate crémeux, ganache, and chocolate-South African cream liqueur sauce
Trolley Car Café
- Glimmer and Shimmer Pineapple Mousse – Golden pineapple mousse on a toasted coconut crisp with caramel cream and matcha sponge cake
The Hollywood Brown Derby
- Filet Mignon with Walt’s Hash topped with an egg (just the way Walt liked it!)
The Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge, Oasis Canteen, Sunshine Day Bar, Animation Bar
- Shimmer over the Moon – Apple pie moonshine, amaretto, falernum, pineapple juice, and club soda served with a souvenir glow cube
- Chocolate Mousse – Raspberry-dark chocolate mousse, chocolate-almond cake, and a layer of hazelnut crunch and whipped chocolate-hazelnut cheesecake
- Caramel Apple Tart – Spiced caramel cheesecake mousse apple served atop a cinnamon apple tart
Coral Reef Restaurant
- Key Lime Tart with toasted meringue, EARidescent shimmer, sprinkles, and chocolate garnish
The EPCOT Experience
- EARidescent Croissant Doughnut – Croissant doughnut with blue icing and sprinkles
Le Cellier Steakhouse
- Chocolate Mousse Bar – Dark chocolate mousse, caramel cookie pieces, milk chocolate shell, and chocolate shortbread cookie
- Mini Chocolate Bundt Cake – Mini chocolate Bundt cake with chocolate ganache, sprinkles, and icing dusted with EARidescent shimmer and chocolate 50th anniversary garnish
I.C. Expeditions at Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park (Happy Landings at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park when reopened)
- EARidescent Ice Dream Cone – Birthday cake-flavored soft serve ice cream cone served up with EARidescent accents to celebrate 50 years of Walt’s dreams that turned into reality.
Avalunch at Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park (Snack Shack at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park when reopened)
- Loaded Nachos with Walt’s Chili – This classic treat is upgraded for the 50th anniversary celebration and features Walt’s favorite chili atop a bed of house-fried tortillas, cheese guacamole, shredded lettuce, tomato, onion, sour cream and jalapeño.
In addition to new food items, you’ll find new versions of Disney’s collectible and refillable mugs; both featuring a giant 50 for the celebration! The mug design for Blizzard Beach highlights Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck with Goofy skiing hijinks in the background and can be found at different locations, including Beach Haus, Lotta Wotta Lodge, and Cooling Hut. At Typhoon Lagoon, special 50th mugs will be available at Singapore Sal’s and High & Dry.
- 50th Celebration Petit Cake – Vanilla chiffon cake with celebration blue mousse, blueberry jam, and lemon curd
- Sweet Nostalgia Pineapple Upside-Down Cake – Pineapple upside-down cake with caramel glazed with Chantilly cream
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- Lemon Poppyseed Shine Cake – Yellow butter cake soaked in moonshine syrup and served with a jewel-toned fresh blueberry fruit compote, fresh lemon zest, a sprig of mint, whipped cream and a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake – Cheesecake served with dulce de leche caramel, whipped cream and caramel pearls.
Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- The 1971 – Vanilla cake with vanilla frosting – gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free and kosher!
Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew
- Nifty Fifty – Donuts adorned with pale pink or lavender vanilla cream icing. The pink iced donut is topped with a kaleidoscope of pink, blue, orange and white sugar sparkles––reminiscent of an iridescent fireworks display! The lavender iced donut is topped with sprinkle-fetti and features blue, pink and purple jewel tones. Both donuts are crowned with buttercream frosting and are topped with an edible disk that says, “50 Sweet!”
- Chocolate Pigñata – Chocolate shell filled with cajeta mousse, tender cake (infused with whiskey & vanilla), crumble of chipotle bacon, candied orange, and Maria cookies. Yes, there’s a mallet to break your piñata! Serves two.
- 50th Celebration Chocolate Bundle: Chocolate you take with you on-the-go!
- 50th Celebration Ganache Chocolate Bar – Milk chocolate combined with caramel and crispies for a playful crunch
- 50th Celebration Ganache Square – Celebration cake ganache mixed with sprinkles, enrobed in 65% dark chocolate, and decorated with a shimmering castle design
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
- Golden Chocolate Cake – Decadent triple-layer chocolate cake with golden buttercream frosting.
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Shimmer Donut – Add a little sparkle and shine to your celebration with a special donut decorated with iridescent frosting.
- The Best Flan in a Half Century – Elevate your meal with a delectable rum-infused caramel custard.
Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace
- Chocolate Mousse Tart – A sweet shortbread tart shell coated with a layer of chocolate ganache and filled with chocolate mousse. The tart is garnished with chocolate décor, strawberries, whip topping and gold dust and sprinkles.
Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Kepples Whiskey Caramel Brownie -Chocolate Brownie topped with Kilkenny marshmallows, graham cracker crumbles and whiskey caramel. Enjoy it with a side of vanilla ice cream and a Kilkenny cream ale.
- Chocolate Mousse Tart – A sweet shortbread tart shell coated with a layer of chocolate ganache and filled with chocolate mousse. The tart is garnished with chocolate décor, strawberries, whip topping and gold dust and sprinkles. This tasty treat can also be found in Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace.
Terralina Crafted Italian
- Whimsical White Chocolate Mousse –White chocolate mousse with salted caramel and cotton candy
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill,
- Caramel Banana Chocolate Sphere – Dark chocolate sphere, vanilla pudding, banana caramel compote, gold dust, and chocolate pearls
The Mara, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Jambo House
- Chocolate Mousse with a cardamom financier
Sanaa, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Kidani Village
- African Triple-Chocolate Mousse – Dark chocolate from Ghana, milk chocolate from Madagascar, blond chocolate from France, chocolate-almond biscuit, and strawberries
Contempo Café, Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- 50th Anniversary Peanut Butter-Banana Pie – Sweet tart shell filled with peanut butter mousse and banana sauce topped with chocolate glaze and chocolate décor
Toledo–Tapas, Steak, and Seafood, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Braised Lamb Shank with olive oil-potato purée, rosemary-roasted garlic gravy, huckleberry jam, and English peas
- 50th Anniversary Dessert – Almond Cheesecake – Marcona almond, lemon curd, pistachio sponge, meringue, cherry gelée, fresh raspberries
P&J’s Southern Takeout, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campgrounds
- Chicken Dinner Cupcake Trio
- Fried chicken-apple fritter, apple pie moonshine filling, and vanilla buttercream
- Peas and carrots-strawberry moonshine custard, white chocolate frosting, and M&M’S Mini “peas”
- Mock mashed potato-SNICKERS mousse cupcake, caramel buttercream, and STARBURST “butter”
Grand Floridan Café, Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort & Spa
- 50th Anniversary Vintage Minnie’s Brown Betty Profiterole – Crunchy-topped cream puff filled with one of Walt’s favorite flavors of cinnamon-spiced apples and Chantilly cream
Gasparilla Grill, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- 50th Anniversary Mickey EARidescent Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake filled with lemon curd topped with blueberry mousse and enrobed in an EARidescent glaze
Olivia’s Cafe, Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Spam-Cheddar Biscuits with white gravy and drizzled with honey
Capt. Cook’s, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- 50th Celebration Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake with DOLE Whip pineapple center, tropical fruit salsa, and pineapple macaron
Le Petit Café, Disney’s Riviera Resort
- 50th Celebration Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake, cake-flavored mousse, and caramel-buttercream icing garnished with crisp pearls, 50th anniversary sprinkles, and a whimsical gold Mickey
Topolino’s Terrace-Flavors of the Riviera, Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Vanilla and Citrus Crème Brûlée – Morello cherry compote, strawberry cream, sugared beignets, chocolate meringues, 50th Anniversary chocolate stamp
Roaring Fork, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Petit Stump Cake – Chocolate cake with birthday cake buttercream filling surrounded by chocolate “bark” fondant topped with 50th anniversary chocolate coin
Geyser Point Bar & Grill, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Lemon Meringue Pie – House-made tart shell, lemon curd with a toasted meringue
The Market at Ale & Compass, Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- 50th Celebration Tart – Birthday cake mousse dome on top of a milk chocolate mousse-filled vanilla tart shell with mini chocolate crisp pearls, buttercream, fondant, and chocolate décor
And as a special delight, you can enjoy 50th Signature S’mores with blueberry marshmallows, a 50th logo chocolate medallion and EARidescent sprinkles available for purchase at select Disney Resort hotels.
Available at select table-service restaurants, lounges, and pool bars throughout the four Theme Parks and Resorts
- EARidescent Sip-a-bration (Non-Alcoholic Beverage) – Minute Maid Premium Lemonade and fruity strawberry punch served in a souvenir 50th Celebration Cup with a surprise Character and a little bit of magic!
- Magical Beacon Cocktail – Gin, blue curaçao, Minute Maid Premium Lemonade, orgeat (almond) syrup, lemon, hibiscus grenadine, and a souvenir glow cube
Finally, the classic Nestle Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bar has a festive new wrapper showcasing Mickey in his EARidescent finest!
Whew, that’s a lot of food! Of course you know we want to know which of these glorious new items are making their way to your must-have list so let us know in the comments!
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº