The Disneyland Hotel has made some significant changes to the food menus at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar and Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill. The last major update to the menu came in February when Tangaroa Terrace reopened and some of those new items did not make today’s list.
Gone is the Fried Spam Musubi, Shipwreck Nachos, and Kalua-Style Poutine. The Chili Garlic Edamame, Lentil Garden Bowl, and Tangaroa Salad are also missing from the new menu.
New items include:
- Tokotsu Ramen [$15.00] – pork-based broth, wavy noodles, pork belly slices, fresh green onions, wood ear mushroom, black garlic oil, and soft boiled flavored egg
- Hawaiian Platter [$15.00] – furikake seasoned Thai jasmine rice and macaroni salad, with choice of roasted pork belly or poached chicken breast
- Tempura Shrimp [$19.00] – tempura-fried shrimp, unagi sauce, furikake gochujang aioli, dried togarashi, crispy garlic, and ponzu sauce
- Poke Bowl [$15.00] – sushi rice, togarashi aioli, crispy onions, smashed avocado, sliced cucumber, masago fish roe, and crab salad, plus choice of ahi tuna, salmon, or marinated tofu
Also new is a Little Gem Salad with candied macadamia nuts, avocado, queso fresco, and POG vinaigrette, topped with either Grilled Salmon [$19.00] or Mary’s Chicken [$17.00].
There were slight changes to the Hawaiian Cheeseburger, which is now 1/2 lb., and the Pu Pu Platter, where macaroni salad has replaced the edamame.
The lunch and dinner menu at both locations is primarily the same, however Tangaroa Terrace also serves breakfast and there were changes there as well.
The Pineapple Upside-Down Pancake has been replaced by Thick & Fluffy Japanese Pancakes [$13.00], and the Breakfast Platter is now the American Breakfast [$15.00], with scrambed egg, bacon, and sweet potato hash.
Other new items include:
- Loco Moco Burrito [13.00] – steamed rice, chopped beef patty, fried egg, gravy, and crunchy onions, with salsa roja
- Avocado Toast [$14.00] – toasted Hawaiian bread, smashed avocado, soft boiled egg, furikake hollandaise, thinly sliced Portuguese sausage, fried nori, edible flowers
There were also small changes to the kids menu throughout the day.
Visit The DIS for the full menus: