Take a look below to prepare your taste buds for this culinary dream come true that begins August 30 and goes through November 12, 2018.
Please your palate with these healthy, action-packed bites for pure taste bud bliss.
- Loaded Mac ‘n’ Cheese with Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Peppers and Green Onions (KA)
- Spice-crusted Verlasso® Salmon with Warm Lentil Power Salad, Crushed Avocado and Sherry Vinegar (GF)
- Active Eats Energy Bar Bites: a mixture of Chocolate, Nuts, Dried Fruit and Dates (V) (KA)
- M.I.A. Beer Company HRD WTR Pineapple Coconut Hard Sparkling Water, Doral, FL
- L’Ecole No. 41 Chenin Blanc Old Vines, Columbia Valley, WA
- Evolution by Sokol Blosser Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, OR
Delve into a delectable menu inspired by countries abundant with history, mystery, and cultural diversity.
- Berbere-style Beef Tenderloin Tips with Onions, Jalapeños, Tomato and Pap (GF)
- Spicy Ethiopian Red Lentil Stew with Vegan Yogurt and Quinoa (V)
- Cederberg Chenin Blanc
- Jam Jar Sweet Shiraz
- Groot Constantia Pinotage
- Wine Flight
The Almond Orchard hosted by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze®
Go nuts for tasty plates and beverages created with one of the world’s most popular snacks.
- Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Pulled Chicken, Toasted Blue Diamond Almonds and Parmesan Cheese served with Nut Thins® Crackers
- Fire-roasted Tomato Hummus topped with Blue Diamond Lightly Salted Roasted Almonds and served with Blue Diamond Artisan Nut Thins® Multi-seeds Crackers
- Banana Almond Soft-serve Sundae with Fresh Berries and Chocolate Almond Streusel (KA) (V)
- Almond Breeze Strawberry Smoothie (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Moët & Chandon Imperial Brut Champagne
- Dom Pérignon Brut Champagne
- Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Brut Rosé Champagne
Explore an exotic array of food and drink options from the Land Down Under.
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas (GF)
- Grilled Lamb Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies (GF)
- Lamington: Yellow Cake Dipped in Chocolate and Shredded Coconut (V)
- Coopers Brewery Original Pale Ale
- Hope Estate “Wollombi Brook” Semillon, Hunter Valley
- Franklin Tate Estates Chardonnay, Margaret River
- Yangarra Shiraz, McLaren Vale
- Wine Flight
Indulge in dessert-like waffles, savory treats, and thirst-quenchers with a kick—courtesy of the Kingdom of Belgium.
- Beer-braised Beef served with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes
- Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream (V) (KA)
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream (V) (KA)
- Leffe Blonde Belgian Pale Ale (Flight)
- St. Bernardus Witbier (Flight)
- St. Bernardus Abt 12 (Flight)
- Stella Artois Hard Cider
- Chilled Coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- Beer Flight
Dig into South American cuisine and culture with the Land of the Palms’ finest fare.
- Moqueca: Brazilian Seafood Stew featuring Scallops, Shrimp and White Fish with Coconut-lime Sauce and Steamed Rice
- Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato and Onions (GF)
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread (GF) (V) (KA)
- M.I.A. Beer Company Barbossa Black Beer, Doral, FL
- Casa Valduga Brut Rosé
- Quinta do Crasto Duoro Red
- Frozen Caipirinha featuring LeBlon Cachaça
Wet your whistle with a glass or flight of Europe’s best brews—from Pilsners to wheat beers.
- Radeberger Zwickel Pilsner (Unfiltered)
- Hacker-Pschorr Hefe Weisse Naturtrüb
- Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen Pomegranate Beer
- Beer Flight
Take your taste buds to the Yukon, with delightful dishes, lagers, and wines from the Great White North.
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll
- Le Cellier Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce (GF)
- Moosehead Radler: Lager infused with Grapefruit, Grape and Lemon Juices, New Brunswick
- Château Des Charmes Equuleus Red Blend, St. David’s Bench
- Château Des Charmes Vidal Icewine, Niagara-on-the-Lake
The Cheese Studio hosted by Boursin® Cheese
Nibble delish cheesy dishes paired with the perfect vintage for an unforgettable nosh stop.
- Braised Beef Stroganoff with Tiny Egg Noodles, Wild Mushroom and Boursin Garlic with Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce (KA)
- Cheese Trio: Profiterole topped with Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese and Orange Apricot Jam; Smoked Salmon Pinwheel with Boursin Shallot and Chive Cheese and Everything Seasoning; Strawberry Macaron with Boursin Pepper Cheese
- Maple Bourbon Boursin Cheesecake with Maple Bourbon Cream, Caramel and Pecan Crunch (V)
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Blueberry Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- La Crema Pinot Gris, Monterey
- Domaine Saint André de Figuière Rosé, Côtes de Provence
- Alta Vista Estate Malbec, Mendoza
Introduce your palate to a diverse variety of popular plates and potables from one of the world’s greatest cuisines.
- Xi’an Pancake with Beef
- Chicken Dumplings with Chinese Slaw (KA)
- Beijing Roasted Duck Bao Bun with Hoisin Sauce
- Black Pepper Shrimp with Garlic Noodles
- Mango Bubble Tea with Assam Black Tea and Milk (Non-alcoholic)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Happy Peach: Peach Liqueur and Dark Rum
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka and Triple Sec
- Byejoe Punch: Chinese Bai Jiu Spirit, Lychee, Coconut and Pineapple Juice
- Honeydew Bai Jiu Cocktail: Chinese Bai Jiu Spirit and Honeydew Syrup
The Chocolate Studio
Sate confectionery cravings with a trip to our one-stop chocolate shop for delectably dark and milky sweet treats.
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey-Caramel (GF) (KA)
- Sweet Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart with Whipped Cream (V)
- Twinings® Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea and Chocolate Shake (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Banfi Rosa Regale Sparkling Red, Piedmont
- Daou Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles
- Croft 10 Year Tawny
- Twinings® Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Frozen Cocktail with Caramel Vodka
Savor the ocean’s finest flavors along with wines grown near the Pacific coastline—you can almost feel the sea breeze.
- Lump Crab Cake with Napa Cabbage Slaw and Avocado-lemongrass Cream
- Baked Shrimp Scampi Dip with Sourdough Baguette
- Seared Scallops with Roasted Corn, Butterbean Succotash and Chili-chipotle Butter Sauce
- A to Z Wineworks Pinot Gris, Oregon
- ROCO Gravel Road Pinot Noir, Oregon
Elevate your tastes with cool brews or a refreshing flight of American craft beer from some of Florida’s best breweries.
- Central 28 Beer Company Waff-Ale, DeBary, FL (Flight 1)
- Bold City Brewing 1901 Roasted Red Ale, Jacksonville, FL (Flight 1)
- Florida Beer Company Passport Triple Chocolate Milk Stout, Cape Canaveral, FL (Flight 1)
- First Magnitude Brewing Co. Lemongrass Saison, Gainesville, FL (Flight 2)
- JDub’s Brewing Company Honeydew Melon Kölsch, Sarasota, FL (Flight 2)
- Shipyard Brewing Company Monkey Fist IPA, Clearwater, FL (Flight 2)
- Your choice of 2 distinctive Beer Flights
Turn your taste buds upside down with a medley of flavors that add a delish twist to healthy, hearty fare.
- The Steakhouse Blended Burger: Blended Beef and Wild Mushroom Slider with Brie Cheese Fondue, Arugula, Truffle and Blue Cheese Potato Chip on a Brioche Bun
- The IMPOSSIBLE™ Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and Spicy Asian Slaw on a Sesame Seed Bun (V)
- Health-Ade Kombucha Pink Lady Apple
- Health-Ade Kombucha Pomegranate
- Health-Ade Kombucha Beet-Lime
- Kombucha Flight
The Festival Center Wine Shop
Swirl, sniff and sip some of the finest wines from California—pair with delish dishes that complement each note.
- Charcuterie Plate: Chefs Selection of Artisanal Meats and Accompaniments
- La Bottega di BelGioioso® Cheese Plate: Crescenza-Stracchino®, CreamyGorg® Gorgonzola Dolce, and Artigiano® Vino Rosso Cheeses
- Bloody Mary Seafood Cocktail: Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Olive Salad and Crisp Lettuce in a Bloody Mary Vinaigrette
- Fess Parker Riesling, Santa Barbara County (White Flight)
- MacMurray Estate Vineyards Pinot Gris, Russian River Valley (White Flight)
- Silverado Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley (White Flight)
- Silverado Vineyards Chardonnay, Carneros
- Kurt Russell’s Gogi Wines “Goldie” Chardonnay, Santa Rita Hills
- MacMurray Estate Vineyards Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley (Pinot Noir Flight)
- Kurt Russell’s Gogi Wines “Birdie” Pinot Noir, Santa Rita Hills (Pinot Noir Fight)
- Skywalker Vineyards Sommita Pinot Noir, Marin County (Pinot Noir Flight)
- Silverado Vineyards Fantasia Sangiovese Blend, Napa Valley (Red Flight)
- Chappellet Mountain Cuvée Bordeaux Blend, Napa Valley (Red Flight)
- Fess Parker Rodney’s Vineyard Syrah, Santa Barbara County (Red Flight)
- Frank Family Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
- White Flight
- Pinot Noir Flight
- Red Flight
Flavors from Fire
Add some heat to your epicurean adventure with these spicy bites and specialty beverages that pair perfectly.
- Piggy Wings: Roasted Pork Wings with Korean BBQ Sauce and Sesame Seeds (KA)
- Smoked Corned Beef with Warm Crispy Potatoes, Pickled Onions and Blonde Ale Beer Fondue featuring BelGioioso® Romano and American Grana Cheeses
- Charred Chimichurri Skirt Steak on a Smoked Corn Cake with Pickled Vegetable Slaw and Cilantro Aïoli
- Chocolate Picante: Dark Chocolate Mousse with Cayenne Pepper, Chili Powder and Mango
- Orlando Brewery Smokin’ Blackwater Porter
- Michael David Winery 7 Deadly Zins Zinfandel, Lodi
- Swine Brine featuring Jim Beam Bourbon
Fall in ooo-la-la-love with the classic cuisine and finest wines of France.
- Croissant aux Escargots: Escargot Croissant with Garlic and Parsley
- Carbonade de Boeuf, Purée de Pommes de Terre: Beer-braised Beef with Bacon, Onion and Mashed Potatoes
- Crème Brûlée à la Confiture de Framboises: Crème Brûlée with House-made Raspberry Jam (V) (GF) (KA)
- La Passion Martini Slush: Vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron, Cranberry and Passion Fruit Juice
- Chardonnay, Le Vieux Manoir
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Village la Tourelle, Bordeaux
- St-Germain Sparkling Kir: Sparkling Wine and St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Pale Lager
Embark on an epicurean adventure to Deutschland, home of the heartiest food, drinks and appetites in the world.
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese (KA)
- Roast Bratwurst in a Pretzel Roll (KA)
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce (V) (KA)
- Radeberger Zwickel Pilsner (Unfiltered)
- Carl Graff Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese, Mosel (Flight)
- J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling Kabinett, Mosel (Flight)
- Selbach-Oster Zeltinger Himmelreich Riesling Kabinett Halbtrocken, Mosel (Flight)
- Villa Wolf Pinot Noir, Pfalz
- Riesling Flight
Bask in the Mediterranean flavors of traditional dishes and heavenly drinks popular in the Land of the Gods.
- Loaded Greek “Nachos”: Pita Chips, Meatless Sausage Crumbles and Vegan Tzatziki (V) (KA)
- Taste of Greece: Chicken Souvlaki, Feta Cheese Dip with Warm Pita and Lamb Sausage with a Dill Tomato Ragu
- Spanakopita: Greek Spinach Pie (V)
- Bougatsa: Warm Phyllo Dough Strudel with Sweet Vanilla Custard, Lemon Honey Syrup and Cinnamon (V) (KA)
- Domaine Skouras Moscofilero, Peloponnese
- Domaine Sigalas Assyrtiko, Santorini
- Argyros Atlantis Red Blend, Santorini
- Wine Flight
Traverse the Pacific for tropical flavors and island faves—sweet or savory, these mouthwatering morsels scream aloha.
- Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet and Sour DOLE® Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise (KA)
- Grilled Tuna Tataki with Seaweed Salad, Pickled Cucumbers and Wasabi Cream
- Teriyaki-glazed SPAM® Hash with Potatoes, Peppers, Onions and Spicy Mayonnaise
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts (V)
- Maui Brewing Company Bikini Blonde Lager
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Mai Tai with Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum and DOLE Pineapple Juice
Hops & Barley
Stay stateside for all-American craft beer, wines and the hottest tastes from coast-to-coast.
- New England Lobster Roll: Warm Lobster with Fresh Herb Mayonnaise and Griddled Roll
- New Brunswick Slider: Slow-braised Beef Brisket “Pot Roast Style” with Horseradish Cream and Crispy Fried Onions on a Potato Roll with Pickled Vegetables on the side
- Freshly Baked Carrot Cake and Cream Cheese Icing (V) (KA)
- North Coast Brewing Co. Blue Star Wheat, Fort Bragg, CA (Flight)
- 3 Daughters Brewing A Wake Coffee Blonde Ale, St. Petersburg, FL (Flight)
- Heavy Seas AmeriCannon APA, Baltimore, MD (Flight)
- Angry Orchard Rosé Hard Cider, Walden, NY
- Mer Soleil Reserve Chardonnay, Santa Lucia Highlands
- Broadside Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles
- Beer Flight
Introduce yourself to new flavors with ancient origins—the smorgasbord of Indian spices will whisk you off to faraway worlds.
- Warm Indian Bread with Pickled Garlic, Mango Salsa and Coriander Pesto Dips (V) (KA)
- Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas and Basmati Rice (V) (GF)
- Korma Chicken with Cucumber Tomato Salad, Almonds, Cashews and Warm Naan Bread
- Mango Lassi (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Godfather Lager
- Sula Chenin Blanc, Nashik
- Sula Shiraz, Nashik
- Mango Lassi with Sōmrus Indian Cream Liqueur
Escape to the Emerald Isle for a wee bit o’ ale, wine and authentic Irish fare to warm the cockles of y’er heart.
- Roasted Irish Sausage with Colcannon Potatoes and Onion Gravy
- Warm Irish Cheddar Cheese and Stout Dip with Irish Brown Bread (V)
- Warm Chocolate Pudding with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard
- Guinness Foreign Extra Stout
- Bunratty Meade Honey Wine
- Guinness Baileys Shake
Islands of the Caribbean
Journey to the islands of the Caribbean, where the fusion of food and cultures create a melody in your mouth.
- Ropa Vieja Empanada with Tomato Aïoli (KA)
- Jerk-spiced Chicken Lollipop with Roasted Sweet Plantain Salad and Mango Chutney Yogurt
- Quesito: Puff Pastry with Sweetened Cream Cheese and Guava Sauce (V) (KA)
- Red Stripe Lager
- Caribbean White Sangria
- Frozen Mojito
Mangiare… savor the simple elegance of cucina italiana, with some of the world’s best-loved food and wine.
- Fritto Misto: Crispy Shrimp, Zucchini and Sweet Potatoes with a Spicy Sauce
- Pollo Alla Cacciatora: Braised Chicken Thigh, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Parmesan Polenta
- Mezzi Rigatoni: Vodka Sauce, Crispy Pancetta and Parmesan Cheese (KA)
- Cannoli: Cannoli filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate and Candied Fruit (KA)
- Moretti Lager
- Moretti La Rossa Double Malt
- Placido Pinot Grigio
- Placido Chianti
- Villa Sandi Prosecco
- Montegrande Corbinello Spumante Dolce
- Fior d’Arancio Montegrande Moscato
- Frozen Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
Delight your appetite with sushi and other delish dishes as well as libations from the Land of the Rising Sun.
- Teriyaki Chicken Bun: Steamed bun filled with Chicken, Vegetables and a Sweet Teriyaki Sauce (KA)
- Beef Nigiri topped with Shrimp Sauce and Diced Pickled Jalapeños (GF)
- Spicy Roll: Tuna and Salmon topped with Volcano Sauce
- Kirin Ichiban Lager
- Ozeki Rai Sake
- Fuji Apple Cocktail: Sake, Peach Schnapps and Green Apple Syrup
Stay light on your feet throughout the day with a refreshing array of bubbly drafts and spirited concoctions.
- Phosphorescent Phreeze (KA)
- InfraRED (KA)
- UltraVIOLET (KA)
- Bleu Spectrum: Blanc de Bleu Cuvée Mousseux with Boba Pearls
- Original Sin Dry Rosé Hard Cider, New York, NY (Cider Flight)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Blueberry Peppercorn Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL (Cider Flight)
- Ciderboys Zen Berry Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI (Cider Flight)
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Red Cherry Tart, Titusville, FL (RGB Flight)
- GrassLands Brewing Company Green Kiwi Blonde, Tallahassee, FL (RGB Flight)
- M.I.A. Beer Company Blue-berry Golden Ale, Doral, FL (RGB Flight)
- Cider Flight
- RGB Flight
Spice up your fiesta-lovin’ palate with some south-of-the-border history, culture and cuisine.
- Short Rib Tostada: Corn Tortilla topped with Short Ribs, Black Beans, Salsa Verde and Spring Onion
- Shrimp Quesadilla: Corn Tortilla with Shrimp, Oaxaca Cheese and topped with Spicy Guajillo Sauce and Sesame Seeds
- Coconut Rice Pudding served with Mango Coulis (GF) (V)
- Cerveza Por Favor: Dos Equis Draft Beer with a hint of Almond
- Mariachi Loco: Margarita with Libelula Tequila Joven, Mango Purée and Chamoy
- Ay Caramba: Smoky Margarita with Gracias A Dios Mezcal, Lime Juice and Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur
- La Chancla: Red Wine Sangria mixed with Fruit Juice
- El Padrino: Blackberry Mexican Punch with Velo Blanco Tequila
Relish an inspired array of exotic flavors—this north African region is a mecca of intriguing cuisine.
- Kefta Pocket: Seasoned Ground Beef in a Pita Pocket (KA)
- Hummus Fries with Cucumber, Tomato, Onions and Tzatziki Sauce (V)
- Chocolate Baklava: Rolled Phyllo Dough with Toasted Almonds and Dark Chocolate Sauce
- Casa Pale Lager
- Kasbah Prestige Red Wine
- Mimosa Royale: Sparkling Wine and Orange Juice topped with Orange Liqueur
- Red Organic Sangria
Head south of the equator for quintessential Kiwi meals, including savory plates and award-winning wines.
- Steamed Green Lip Mussels with Garlic Butter and Toasted Breadcrumbs
- Lamb Meatball with Spicy Tomato Chutney
- Seared Venison Sausage with Kumara Purée and Wild Mushroom Marsala Sauce
- Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough
- Antmoore Wineworks MOKOblack Pinot Noir, Marlborough
- Frozen Wine Cocktail featuring Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc
Shimmering Sips Mimosa Bar
Get the brunch party started—sample fresh-baked goods and mimosas mixed with the perfect twist.
- Chocolate Croissant: Flaky Croissant stuffed with Chocolate
- Almond Croissant: Flaky Croissant topped with Toasted Almonds
- Jumbo Blueberry Muffin with Streusel Topping
- Cheese Danish with Sweet Icing
- Frozen Apple Pie (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Tropical Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Pomegranate, Orange and Grapefruit Juices
- Key Lime Mimosa with Key Lime Sparkling Wine and Cranberry Juice
- Blood Orange Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Blood Orange Juice
- Madras Mimosa with Cranberry Sparkling Wine and Orange Juice
- Fromosa: Frozen Mimosa featuring White Claw Lime Hard Seltzer
- Joffrey’s Cold Brew Coffee
Travel to España for pleasing cuisine that’s unrivaled—from paella to seafood that’s straight from Basque Country.
- Charcuterie in a Cone with imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses and Olives with an Herb Vinaigrette
- Spanish-style Paella with Chorizo and Roasted Chicken
- Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar and Smoked Paprika (GF)
- Lagar de Bouza Albariño, Rías Baixas
- Casa Castillo Monastrell, Jumilla
- Espelt Garnacha Old Vines, Catalonia
- Wine Flight also available
Exotic specialties from Southeast Asia await as the Land of Smiles serves up a flavorful foodie phenom.
- Marinated Chicken with Peanut Sauce and Stir-fried Vegetables (KA)
- Seared Shrimp and Scallop Cake with Cold Noodle Salad
- Red Hot Spicy Thai Curry Beef with Steamed Rice
- Singha Lager
- Maison Willm Gewürztraminer, Alsace
Wine & Dine Studio
Sample signature dishes along with an elegant medley of wines hailing from the Golden State’s renowned vineyards.
- Seared Scallops, Truffled Celery Root Purée, Brussels Sprouts and Wild Mushrooms featuring Melissa’s Produce
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter Vinaigrette, Parmesan Cheese and Pumpkin Seeds (V) (KA)
- Trio of Artisan Cheese featuring La Bottega di BelGioioso® Cheeses (V)
- La Bottega di BelGioioso Crescenza-Stracchino®
- La Bottega di BelGioioso CreamyGorg® Gorgonzola Dolce
- La Bottega di BelGioioso Artigiano® Vino Rosso
- Artist Palette of Wine and Cheese
- Trio of Artisan Cheese paired with Rainstorm Silver Linings Pinot Noir Rosé, Reata Chardonnay and Spellbound Petite Sirah
- Reata Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast
- Rainstorm Silver Linings Pinot Noir Rosé, Oregon
- Spellbound Petite Sirah, California
Additional Festival Locations
Visit these outstanding food and beverage destinations for gourmet tastes on the go.
Block & Hans
Take time out to relax while enjoying a carefully curated selection of fine American wines—it’s the grown-up way to chill.
- Dogfish Head Brewery 60 Minute IPA, Milton, DE
- Ciderboys Strawberry Magic Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI
- Full Sail Brewing Co. Blood Orange Wheat, Hood River, OR
- Karbach Brewing Co. Love Street Kölsch Style Blonde, Houston, TX
- Big Top Brewing Company Hawaiian Lion Coconut and Coffee Porter, Sarasota, FL
- Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Lexington, KY
Fife & Drum
Cool off with a taste tour that delivers tall orders of frosty fun.
- Hanson Brother’s Beer Company Mmmhops Pale Ale Tulsa, OK
Sink your teeth into a sweet crowd-pleaser sure to hit the spot morning, noon or night.
- Maple Bacon Funnel Cake topped with Candied Bacon (KA)
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
Make a beeline to the piping hot deliciousness served cup by heart-warming cup—from tea and coffee to a variety of icy concoctions.
- The American Adventure: Fire and Ice: Frozen Lemon with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
- Canada: Riviera Sunrise: Frozen Orange Pineapple with Grand Marnier
- Showcase Plaza: Wild Goose: Frozen Wild Berry Acai with Grey Goose Vodka
- Future World East: Fast Lane: Frozen Cappuccino with Brown Jug Bourbon Cream
Nibble like there’s no tomorrow—stop by for satisfying snacks and beverages to go.
- Spicy Hot Dog with Kimchi and Mustard Sauce
- Bain’s Cape Mountain Whisky & Frozen Coke
Try a tropical infusion of delicious pineapple treats… bask in the sunny rays of flavor.
- Beef Brisket Poutine: French Fries with Beef Brisket, Beer Cheese Sauce and Poutine Gravy topped with Crispy Onions
- Sweet Potato Poutine: Sweet Potato Fries with Caramel Sauce, Mini Marshmallows and Pecans (V)
- Pineapple Soft-Serve Ice Cream (V)
- Pineapple Soft-Serve Ice Cream with Bacardi Coconut Rum
- Dragon Berry Refresher featuring Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum
- Croissant Doughnut Tossed in Cinnamon Sugar (KA)
- Croissant Doughnut with Chocolate and Marshmallows (KA)
- Croissant Doughnut with Chocolate Hazelnut Cream (KA)
- Croissant Doughnut with Sprinkles (KA)
- Add Chocolate, Hazelnut, White Chocolate Raspberry or Vanilla Bean Gelato for an additional charge
- Pancake Milkshake (KA)
Hosted by Ghirardelli Chocolate Company
Cover it in chocolate and delicious dreams come true—this chocolate-lovers paradise is the sweetest stop in Epcot.
- Banfi Rosa Regale Sparkling Red, Piedmont
- Ghirardelli® Drinking Chocolate (Non-alcoholic)