During its 50th anniversary celebration, Walt Disney World is planning on introducing more than 150 new food items and drinks! We all know that Disney snacks and special beverages can be key ingredients for a day of fun at The Most Magical Place on Earth.
New menu items for the celebration will offer nods to the resort’s past while pushing culinary adventures to exciting new places. These include theme park classics and some of Walt Disney’s favorite items, along with novel dishes and sips full of color, whimsy, and a touch of EARidescent shimmer.
Of the 150-plus new items available, examples include:
- Cheese Fries with Walt’s Chili at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Glimmer and Shimmer Pineapple Mousse at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Mission to Mars burger at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café in Magic Kingdom Park
- EARidescent Croissant Doughnut at EPCOT
- EARidescent Ice Dream Cone at Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Chicken Dinner Cupcake Trio at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Magical Beacon Cocktail, found at many table-service restaurants, lounges, and pool bars at Walt Disney World
Novelty items developed for the celebration, including popcorn buckets, mugs, and sippers, will be available beginning October 1, 2021, and will continue to roll out across Walt Disney World throughout “The World’s Most Magical Celebration.”
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº