Hello friends! We hope you had a fantastic week as we get closer to the end of August; slowly but surely, we will make it to September. Let’s look at all the news and articles that went out this week.
On Monday, Zoë came to us live from Aulani and shared the different merchandise they have at that resort. Of course, we dived into all the other fun merchandise that came out, but Aulani is just a bit more exciting. We also discussed everything you need to know if you’ll be celebrating Disney+ Day at Walt Disney World. Unfortunately, this was the same day we discovered that H2O+, the bath product supplier for WDW, would be retiring at the end of this year.
- Monday Merch Meeting – Live from Aulani!: Loungefly, MagicBand+, BaubleBar, and more!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney Plus Day!
- H2O The Provider of Disney Bath Products is Retiring
On Tuesday, Contributor Kelly shared with us her experience staying at Walt Disney World Swan Resort and how accessible it was. Tuesday was also when we looked at the big changes made to the Park Reservation system.
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort Accessibility Review
- Big Changes Coming to Disney’s Park Reservation System
Wednesday was a slow day for news, but Zoë made us laugh with her article “Top Five People You Don’t Want to be at Disney’s Aulani Resort and Spa.” This article is perfect to read if you need a good laugh or want to read something lighthearted.
Thursday was a pretty busy day with articles and news. We started the day with Contributor Spencer as he gave us a virtual tour of Gorilla Falls. After that, Disney released a new Annual Pass Discount for the upcoming holiday season. Then Disney dropped some new design details for the Journey of Water Attraction Inspired by Moana. I have to admit it’s pretty cool. Then Disney also announced that select guests can now book Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser through Sep. 2023.
- Let’s Take a Journey Through Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail! (Part Two)
- New Walt Disney World Annual Passholder Discount Released for Holiday Season
- New Design Details Released For Journey of Water Attraction at Walt Disney World
- Select Guests Can Now Book Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Through Sep. 2023
It’s Friday! Today we started the day with a brainstorming session on what Disney should do next with Contributor Dan. It’s National Dog Day, so of course, we took a moment to celebrate some Disney dogs we all know and love. We also got news on character meet and greets for Disney Cruise Line and how they will return soon!
- What Should Disney Do Next?
- It’s National Dog Day! Let’s Celebrate Some Disney Dogs.
- Disney Cruise Line to Bring Back Traditional Character Greetings SOON!
Make sure you follow us on social media to keep up with what’s happening in the parks throughout the week. On Instagram, you can find us at @the.dis; on Twitter, we are @TheDis; and on TikTok, we are @wdwinfo. We hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and we will see you on Monday.
Hi, I'm Erica, and I write about all things Disney. Before working for The DIS, I was a theme park performer at SeaWorld, but I also performed at Disney. I have such an immense love for theme parks to the point I studied them in college.