The newest desserts have landed at various dining locations across the Walt Disney World Resort. Take a peek at the items below and where you can find them.
Beginning in June, guests will find theses special waffle wafer toppers at various locations throughout Magic Kingdom featuring some favorite Disney pals.
- Mickey, Plaza Ice Cream Parlor – served with a single-scoop ice cream cup or cone
- Minnie, Storybook Treats – served with a soft-serve cup or cone
- Donald, Sunshine Tree Terrace – served with a soft-serve cup
- Daisy, Aloha Isle – served with a soft-serve cup
- Goofy, Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies – served with a soft-serve cup or cone
The California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is serving up a new Plant-based Cashew Cheesecake – ask your server for the Vegan and Vegetarian menu for this cake that is made of coffee cashew cheesecake with Marcona almond crust, chocolate glaze, and fresh berries.
The Orange Bird Cupcake is still available The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa through June 12 and consists of orange simple syrup, orange white chocolate mousse, and orange whipped cream topped with white crispy pearls, a chocolate beak, and green buttercream leaves. Try it along with the new Orange Vanilla Coke to satisfy that sweet tooth.
The new Vivoli il Gelato bike at Disney Springs has many flavors of their gelato available and additionally, they have some flavors that are exclusive to the bike.
- Chocolate Hazelnut
- Toasted Marshmallow
- Brownie Brittle
Source: Disney Parks Blog