Disney has just announced that the availability for the 2019 Ultimate Disney Christmas Package has been increased, and the booking window for this offer has been extended. Guests now have ability to book this package until November 23rd, 2019.
As was previously announced, the special package includes a five-night stay at a select Walt Disney World resort from December 21st-26th, 2019 and 4-day theme park tickets with Park Hopper option. Several exclusive holiday experiences available to guests booking this package are included as well.
The details of the offerings in this special package are as follows:
- December 21, 2019 – EXCLUSIVE nighttime access to experience Avatar Flight of Passage, Na’vi River Journey, and Expedition Everest. Plus catch an exclusive showing of the park’s new Rivers of Light: We Are One show.
- December 22, 2019 – Celebrate the season with tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park.
- December 23 or December 24, 2019 (one night per reservation) – EXCLUSIVE reserved viewing area at World View Plaza to watch Epcot Forever, an all-new nighttime spectacular. Plus, each guest (ages 3 and up) will receive a digital $50 Epcot Theme Park Dine Promo Card to use at participating Epcot locations.
- December 25, 2019 – An Ultimate Disney Christmas gift delivered to your room.
- December 26, 2019 – Bid a fond farewell!
For example, for $199 per person, per night (total package price of $3,980), a family of four can stay in a standard room at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, enjoy 4 days in the parks and take part in all of the special activities and gifts included in the package.
Deni loves all things Disney, and, in 2013, moved to the Magic from Maryland. Walt Disney World is her happy place, and she loves getting to share it with others. Deni and her husband of almost 26 years have 2 grown children. Her favorite WDW snack? A Mickey Bar, of course. Is there any other?!