Character dining may be expensive, but it’s a must-do for many people. As Walt Disney World started to get back to “normal,” it got a little confusing on which character dining locations were back. We are here to give you the list of what’s currently available and coming soon.
OPEN Character Dining Locations
- Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge is open for dinner. You can meet Snow White, The Evil Queen, Dopey, and Grumpy here.
- Be Our Guest at Magic Kingdom is open for dinner and has a modified character experience with the Beast. The Beast walks around and waves at guests.
- Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is open for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. You can meet Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, and Donald.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom is open for dinner and has a modified character experience.
- Garden Grill at EPCOT is open for Lunch and Dinner. You can meet Mickey, Chip ‘n’ Dale, and Pluto.
- Hollywood & Vine at Hollywood Studios is open for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. At Breakfast, you can meet Disney Jr. friends. At Lunch and Dinner, you can meet Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Daisy, and Donald.
- Ravello at the Four Seasons Resort has a character Breakfast where you can meet Goofy and friends.
- Topolino’s Terrace at Disney’s Riviera Resort has a character Breakfast where you can meet Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, and Donald.
- Tusker House at Animal Kingdom is open for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Here you can meet Mickey, Goofy, Daisy, and Donald.
Character Dining Locations COMING SOON
- Cape May Cafe at Disney’s Beach Club Resort will have the character Breakfast back on October 4th, 2022. Here you will meet Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, and Donald.
- Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom will have characters back for Lunch and Dinner starting September 20th, 2022. Here you can meet Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Eeyore.
- Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort will have the character Breakfast back on September 27th, 2022. Here you can meet Stitch, Lilo, Mickey, and Pluto.
Character Dining that is currently NOT available
- 1900 Park Fare at Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway Pavillion
- Trattoria al Forno (reopened but without characters) at Disney’s Broadwalk Resort
I hope this list is helpful for those of you in the process of planning your dining for your next trip. It’s great that almost all of the character dining locations are back at Walt Disney World. When do you think the following three areas will open or return to normal?
Hi, I'm Erica, and I write about all things Disney. Before working for The DIS, I was a theme park performer at SeaWorld, but I also performed at Disney. I have such an immense love for theme parks to the point I studied them in college.