It’s an exciting time to be in the Walt Disney World Resort, with so many fantastic events coming up before the end of the year. While some restaurants might be hosting Thanksgiving lunches and dinners, we’ve got something a little different to share with you. The Edison has introduced a brand-new Mixology Series in the name Winter Wonder, and it sounds absolutely divine. Here are all the details you will need to take part in this super-cool event at Disney Springs.
Our popular Mixology Series continues in December. Celebrate the changing of the seasons with an elevated three-course menu and craft cocktail pairings.
It’s the perfect time of the year to greet the richness of winter with roots, apples, orange, and spice.
Space is limited to 25 guests per seating, so reserve your spot now!Learn More
- Glass of Curiosities
- Hendrick’s gin, crème de violette, orange bitters, orange peel
- Food Pairing: seared bay scallops, kabocha squash, frisée, fennel, orange vinaigrette, pepitas
- Great Godfather
- Monkey Shoulder blended scotch, Disaronno amaretto, Caol Ila peated scotch, spritz
- Food Pairing: smoked pork tenderloin, crispy potato cake, brussels sprouts, bacon-apple butter
- Night Owl
- Reyka vodka, Tia Maria cold-brew coffee liqueur, espresso
- Food Pairing: warm almond chocolate cake, espresso white chocolate crème, chocolate sauce
DATES & TIMES
Two dates: Thursday, December 7 & 14
Two seating times: 5:30 & 8 PM
TICKETS $75++ per person
OPTIONAL UPGRADE 1 oz. Balvenie 15-year (+$15 per person)
Disclaimer: Must be 21+ to attend. The ticket price excludes tax and gratuity.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.