Things are shaking up at Disney under the returning rule of Bob Iger. The reinstated CEO has made swift changes, saying goodbye to executives and now introducing a brand new DVC discount for the company’s newest resort. After an impressive start, bookings for the Star Wars-themed Galactic Starcruiser dropped significantly, making this move a welcomed and necessary stepping stone to re-engaging interest in the resort. See all the details below:
Save 30% on Select Voyages in 2023
Eligible Disney Vacation Club Members can enjoy 30% off original points chart values on select 2-night voyages. This offer can be booked with points or a combination of points and cash. Terms Apply*.
This offer applies to the following departures in the winter of 2023:
- January 11 – 13, 2023
- January 17 – 19, 2023
- January 19 – 21, 2023
- January 21 – 23, 2023
- January 25 – 27, 2023
- January 31 – February 2, 2023
- February 12 – 14, 2023
- February 28 – March 2, 2023
- March 2 – 4, 2023
Review important offer details.
- Members must be eligible for Membership Extras to take advantage of this special offer. Limit one cabin per offer.
- Points must be used to pay for at least one Member; a combination of Points or cash may be used to book additional Guests. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, is not transferable or redeemable for cash, and may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice.
- Activities, entertainment, and Characters are subject to change.
- Reservation must be made prior to the last 4 months of your Use Year for stays during that Use Year.
- Reservation is subject to Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Terms and Conditions—which can be found on the Booking Confirmation Email received after booking—and the Disney Vacation Club Cancellation Policy.
- Offer is only available for standard cabins and not valid for suite accommodations.
- Offer dates are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice.
*A non-refundable $95 transaction fee applies per confirmed Disney Collection reservation. You will receive a call requesting payment within 72 hours of completing your booking. If payment is not received within 72 hours following this call, Disney Vacation Club reserves the right to cancel the reservation.