If you’re looking to bring a little extra sweetness into your Walt Disney World visit this Valentine’s Day, the Disney chefs have just the things for you.
A new lineup of sweet treats has been announced for the days leading up to Valentine’s Day, and you’ll find special snacks to help you celebrate your love for all things sweet sprinkled throughout Disney property.
Ready to make your list? The complete list of seasonal snacks is below:
The Ganachery (available January 31st – February 14th)
- Sweetheart Minnie Piñata – Minnie Mouse dark chocolate sphere decorated with signature red bow and red heart-shaped dots filled with marshmallow treats.
- Love Note Heart Piñatas – Chocolate heart filled with heart marshmallows adorned with sweet saying for your love.
- Strawberries and Champagne Ganache Squares – Dark chocolate melded with strawberries and Champagne. Whimsical Cinderella’s coach container (holds two ganache squares) available for purchase.
- I Heart U Ganache Lollipop – Raspberry and dark chocolate ganache on a stick decorated with I Heart U.
Amorette’s Patisserie (available February 7th-14th)
- Dipped Strawberry Bouquet – Strawberry dipped in Guayaquil dark chocolate.
- Love is in the Air Petit Cake – Pink velvet chiffon, strawberry mousse, chocolate chiffon, peanut butter filling, strawberry crisp pearls, and strawberry jelly.
- Le Grand Amour Éclair – Orange marmalade and milk chocolate garnished with heart and pipette of orange-flavored liqueur.
Marketplace Snacks (available February 1st-28th)
- A Valentine Swirl – A swirl of DOLE Whip® Strawberry and Chocolate Soft-Serve with Chocolate-dipped Strawberry Garnish will replace the limited-time Watermelon Dole Whip currently being served.
Main Street Bakery (available February 12th-14th)
Various Carts (available February 12th-14th)
- Royal Majesty – Strawberry-flavored cake pop dipped in red chocolate and coated with sprinkles.
Biergarten Restaurant (available February 14), Traveler’s Café (available February 14), and Garden Grill Restaurant (available February 14)
- Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookie – Sugar cookies with heart sprinkles.
Coral Reef Restaurant (available February 14th)
- Red Velvet Cake with white chocolate cream cheese icing, raspberry coulis, and a chocolate strawberry truffle.
Le Cellier Steakhouse (available February 14th)
- Red Velvet Chocolate Bar – Dark chocolate crémeux, red velvet cake, white chocolate-orange-flavored liqueur, and raspberry coulis.
Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts, Masterpiece Kitchen Food Studio (available through February 22)
- Vanilla, rose water, and pistachio panna cotta.
Creature Comforts (available February 2nd – March 1st)
- Valentine’s Brownie with Mousse Dome – Strawberry mousse atop a chocolate brownie with valentine heart sprinkles.
- Valentine’s Cupcake – Chocolate cake, cherry filling, and vanilla frosting with a chocolate zebra-striped heart.
Restaurantosaurus Restaurant (available February 2nd – March 1st)
Flame Tree Barbecue (available February 2nd – March 1st)
- Valentine’s Cupcake – Chocolate cake with milk chocolate, soft ganache filling, vanilla buttercream, and Simba and Nala chocolate coin.
Dino-Bite Snacks (available February 2nd – March 1st)
- Valentine Ice Cream Sandwich – Strawberry ice cream between two chocolate cookies rolled in sprinkles.
Tiffins Restaurant (available February 14th only)
- Valentine’s Dessert – Chocolate-hazelnut mousse, pistachio cookie, berry coulis, pistachio sponge, chocolate ganache, and hazelnut liqueur-infused chocolate strawberry.
Nomad Lounge and Tiffins Restaurant (available February 12th-14th)
- Rose Rosé – Vodka, single estate rye, simple syrup, rose water, and rosé brut.
Gasparilla Island Grill, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Roaring Fork, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Contempo Café, Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Ale & Compass Marketplace, Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
Beach Club Marketplace, Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
Capt. Cook’s, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
BoardWalk Bakery, Disney’s BoardWalk
P&J Southern Takeout, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Primo Piatto, Disney’s Riviera Resort
Available February 11th-15th
- Valentine’s Day Cinnamon Candy Cupcake – Cinnamon sponge cake filled with red cinnamon mousse topped with heart-shaped vanilla buttercream and Mickey & Minnie chocolate garnish.
Landscape of Flavors, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Everything POP Shopping & Dining, Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Centertown Market, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Artist’s Palette, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Good’s Food To Go, Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Wind & Waves Market, Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
Available February 11th-15th
- Call Me Sweetheart – Chocolate cupcake filled with hazelnut cream topped with chocolate hazelnut and strawberry buttercream, white chocolate heart, and strawberry crisp pearls.
Valentine’s Day Celebration Wine Package (offered February 11th-14th)
All Resort Locations Offering Mobile Order
- A bottle (187ml) of sparkling wine and two squares of dark chocolate ganache with pink raspberry center served in Cinderella’s coach container. Conveniently available on mobile order.
Source: Disney Parks Blog