Disney California Adventure
Buena Vista Street
Buena Vista Street is a salute to 1920s and 30s Los Angeles, around the time that Walt Disney arrived in California. Stroll the tree-lined street, do some shopping, grab a snack, or take in the period streetmosphere entertainment. Carthay Circle at the end of the block features a beautiful fountain and a replica of the Carthay Circle Theater, where the premiere of "Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs" was held back in 1937.
The DIS Unplugged is a weekly trip planning podcast with unbiased advice on getting the most from your next Disney vacation. Each week our team of Disney experts tells you what's new, what's good, and what's not-so-good in the world of Disney. New shows are released every Thursday and can be found at disunplugged.com!
Disneyland Show: Cars Land & Buena Vista Street— June 12th, 2012
The Disneyland team provides full coverage of the opening of Cars Land and Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure.
The Red Car Trolley takes guests from Buena Vista Plaza, around Carthay Circle and through Hollywood Land.
The Katz family store features gadgets and home decor.
Big Top Toys
Toys, games and plush are under the Big Top!
Oswald's will set up you up with all of your "road-trip" essentials, including autograph books, hats, bags, antenna toppers, key chains and travel mugs.
Los Feliz Five and Dive is a "one-stop shop", featuring collections of clothing and other souvenirs inspired by railways and trolleys as well as character merchandise featuring Mickey and friends in retro mood styling.
The biggest store on Buena Vista Street, Elias and Company pays tribute to the opulent department stores of yesteryear, and carries clothing and other merchandise featuring retro-style attraction poster art, plus a selection of men's period fedoras and executive-style accessories.
Kingswell Camera Shop
This is the place to check out your PhotoPass pictures.
Atwater Ink & Paint
This shop features items for the home.
Trolley Treats features taffy, caramel apples, dipped strawberries, fudge, toffee and other handmade temptations, plus a working candy kitchen.
Meet Mickey and his pals on Buena Vista Street.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/01/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
- Legends of Frontierland extended at Disneyland Park - Legends of Frontierland, the interactive experience at Disneyland Park, has been extended past the previously announced September 1st end date.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- Magic Mountain announces Twisted Colossus - Southern California's Six Flags Magic Mountain announced that they are transforming their classic wooden coaster into a record-breaking wooden/steel hybrid.
- Disneyland adds Frozen pre-parade to Mickey's Halloween Party - The stars of Frozen will appear on their special pre-parade float prior to each Mickey's Costume Party cavalcade.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Cortona Inn & Suites
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/25/14
- Mickey's Halloween Party tickets sold out for 10/03/14 - Tickets for the 10/03/14 date for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland are sold out. Other dates are still available.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Blog - New Tour Review: The Disney California Story
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- Elsa & Anna's Boutique coming to Disneyland - Studio Disney 365 in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will be closing August 25th to make way for Elsa & Anna's Boutique.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/18/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel Fall Discount Offer - Book a 3-night Disneyland Resort Package at a Good Neighbor Hotel for as little as $89 per person per night.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Camelot Inn
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/11/14
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.