Disney California Adventure
Buena Vista Street
Buena Vista Street is a salute to 1920s and 30s Los Angeles, around the time that Walt Disney arrived in California. Stroll the tree-lined street, do some shopping, grab a snack, or take in the period streetmosphere entertainment. Carthay Circle at the end of the block features a beautiful fountain and a replica of the Carthay Circle Theater, where the premiere of "Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs" was held back in 1937.
The DIS Unplugged is a weekly trip planning podcast with unbiased advice on getting the most from your next Disney vacation. Each week our team of Disney experts tells you what's new, what's good, and what's not-so-good in the world of Disney. New shows are released every Wednesday and can be found at disunplugged.com!
Disneyland Show: Cars Land & Buena Vista Street— June 12th, 2012
The Disneyland team provides full coverage of the opening of Cars Land and Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure.
The Red Car Trolley takes guests from Buena Vista Plaza, around Carthay Circle and through Hollywood Land.
The Katz family store features gadgets and home decor.
Big Top Toys
Toys, games and plush are under the Big Top!
Oswald's will set up you up with all of your "road-trip" essentials, including autograph books, hats, bags, antenna toppers, key chains and travel mugs.
Los Feliz Five and Dive is a "one-stop shop", featuring collections of clothing and other souvenirs inspired by railways and trolleys as well as character merchandise featuring Mickey and friends in retro mood styling.
The biggest store on Buena Vista Street, Elias and Company pays tribute to the opulent department stores of yesteryear, and carries clothing and other merchandise featuring retro-style attraction poster art, plus a selection of men's period fedoras and executive-style accessories.
Kingswell Camera Shop
This is the place to check out your PhotoPass pictures.
Atwater Ink & Paint
This shop features items for the home.
Trolley Treats features taffy, caramel apples, dipped strawberries, fudge, toffee and other handmade temptations, plus a working candy kitchen.
Meet Mickey and his pals on Buena Vista Street.
- Starbucks at Disneyland's Downtown Disney opens March 10th - A Starbucks Coffee in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will open March 10th near the World of Disney store.
- Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to reopen March 17th - Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will reopen to regular guests on March 17th after a 14-month refurbishment. Annual Passholders can experience the attraction beginning March 13th.
- Blog - Good Neighbor Hotel - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.