Disney California Adventure
Radiator Springs is brought to life in Cars Land! Walk down Route 66 and visit with its famous residents. Grab a bite to eat at Flo's, do some shopping at Lizzie's curios shop or take a spin with Mater on your way to the big race with Lighting McQueen. It's all there! At night, the authentic neon lights come on up and down Route 66.
- Luigi's Flying Tires
- Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
- Radiator Springs Racers
- Cars Land Dining and Refreshments
The DIS Unplugged is a weekly trip planning podcast with unbiased advice on getting the most from your next Disney vacation. Each week our team of Disney experts tells you what's new, what's good, and what's not-so-good in the world of Disney. New shows are released every Wednesday and can be found at disunplugged.com!
Disneyland Show: Cars Land & Buena Vista Street— June 12th, 2012
The Disneyland team provides full coverage of the opening of Cars Land and Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure.
Photos of Cars Land
- Photos of Radiator Springs Racers
- Photos of Luigi's Flying Tires
- Photos of Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
- Photos of the Dining options in Cars Land
- Photos of the Shops in Cars Land
- Photos of Buena Vista Street
- Photos of the Carthay Circle Theatre / Restaurant
Videos of Cars Land
Luigi and Guido have created an attraction that will remind you of the former Flying Saucers in Disneyland's Tomorrowland. No need to steer these tires though, just lean in the direction you want to go. The attraction sits behind Luigi's Casa Della Tires in his tire yard.
Restrictions: (Must be at least 32” tall.)
Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
This ride is a tractor-pulling square dance hosted by Mater. Guests will be pulled along in trailers as they swing to music by Mater (backed by Billy Hill & the Hillbillies).
Restrictions: (Must be at least 32” tall.)
FASTPASS Attraction (FastPass machines are located near It's Tough to Be a Bug)
Six-passenger vehicles will go on an adventure through Radiator Springs and meet its famous residents along the way. The ride concludes with a side-by-side race to the finish line.
Restrictions: (Must be at least 40” tall, Guests should be in good health and free from heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other physical limitations. Expectant mothers should not ride. Adult should accompany young children)
Sarge's Surplus Hut
Sarge has a broad selection of merchandise featuring Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater, plus kids clothing, costumes, hats toys and plush.
Ramone's features clothing and accessories to help you hit the road in style.
Radiator Springs Curios
This shop features souvenirs for the road: "Cars" themed pins and vinylmation, plus antenna toppers, window clings, license plate frames and magnets.
Lightning McQueen and Mater take turns meeting guests in front of the Cozy Cone Motel.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/01/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of “Toy Story of TERROR!” on Blu-ray
- Legends of Frontierland extended at Disneyland Park - Legends of Frontierland, the interactive experience at Disneyland Park, has been extended past the previously announced September 1st end date.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- Magic Mountain announces Twisted Colossus - Southern California's Six Flags Magic Mountain announced that they are transforming their classic wooden coaster into a record-breaking wooden/steel hybrid.
- Disneyland adds Frozen pre-parade to Mickey's Halloween Party - The stars of Frozen will appear on their special pre-parade float prior to each Mickey's Costume Party cavalcade.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Cortona Inn & Suites
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/25/14
- Mickey's Halloween Party tickets sold out for 10/03/14 - Tickets for the 10/03/14 date for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland are sold out. Other dates are still available.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Blog - New Tour Review: The Disney California Story
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- Elsa & Anna's Boutique coming to Disneyland - Studio Disney 365 in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will be closing August 25th to make way for Elsa & Anna's Boutique.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/18/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel Fall Discount Offer - Book a 3-night Disneyland Resort Package at a Good Neighbor Hotel for as little as $89 per person per night.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Camelot Inn
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/11/14
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.