Disney California Adventure
Radiator Springs is brought to life in Cars Land! Walk down Route 66 and visit with its famous residents. Grab a bite to eat at Flo's, do some shopping at Lizzie's curios shop or take a spin with Mater on your way to the big race with Lighting McQueen. It's all there! At night, the authentic neon lights come on up and down Route 66.
- Luigi's Flying Tires
- Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
- Radiator Springs Racers
- Cars Land Dining and Refreshments
The DIS Unplugged is a weekly trip planning podcast with unbiased advice on getting the most from your next Disney vacation. Each week our team of Disney experts tells you what's new, what's good, and what's not-so-good in the world of Disney. New shows are released every Wednesday and can be found at disunplugged.com!
Disneyland Show: Cars Land & Buena Vista Street— June 12th, 2012
The Disneyland team provides full coverage of the opening of Cars Land and Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure.
Photos of Cars Land
- Photos of Radiator Springs Racers
- Photos of Luigi's Flying Tires
- Photos of Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
- Photos of the Dining options in Cars Land
- Photos of the Shops in Cars Land
- Photos of Buena Vista Street
- Photos of the Carthay Circle Theatre / Restaurant
Videos of Cars Land
Luigi and Guido have created an attraction that will remind you of the former Flying Saucers in Disneyland's Tomorrowland. No need to steer these tires though, just lean in the direction you want to go. The attraction sits behind Luigi's Casa Della Tires in his tire yard.
Restrictions: (Must be at least 32” tall.)
Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
This ride is a tractor-pulling square dance hosted by Mater. Guests will be pulled along in trailers as they swing to music by Mater (backed by Billy Hill & the Hillbillies).
Restrictions: (Must be at least 32” tall.)
FASTPASS Attraction (FastPass machines are located near It's Tough to Be a Bug)
Six-passenger vehicles will go on an adventure through Radiator Springs and meet its famous residents along the way. The ride concludes with a side-by-side race to the finish line.
Restrictions: (Must be at least 40” tall, Guests should be in good health and free from heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other physical limitations. Expectant mothers should not ride. Adult should accompany young children)
Sarge's Surplus Hut
Sarge has a broad selection of merchandise featuring Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater, plus kids clothing, costumes, hats toys and plush.
Ramone's House of Body Art has expanded into the area once intended as the FastPass machine location for Radiator Springs Racers. Radiator Springs Racers continues to use the FastPass machines near It's Tough to be a Bug.
Ramone's features clothing and accessories to help you hit the road in style.
Radiator Springs Curios
This shop features souvenirs for the road: "Cars" themed pins and vinylmation, plus antenna toppers, window clings, license plate frames and magnets.
Lightning McQueen and Mater take turns meeting guests in front of the Cozy Cone Motel.
- Knott's Berry Farm expands Camp Snoopy makeover - Knott's Berry Farm has expanded their makeover of Camp Snoopy to include a new Peanuts meet and greet, plus re-theming of Lucy's Tugboat and the Grand Sierra Scenic Railway.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Stovall's Inn
- Disneyland Resort celebrates Musica Latina - Downtown Disney will come alive with the music of the Mariachi Divas and several other popular Latin acts April 5th and 6th.
- Save up to 20% at Disneyland Resort Hotels this Spring - Save up to 20% most Sunday through Thursday nights this Spring at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival to highlight Knott's Berry Bloom - Knott's Berry Bloom returns to Knott's Berry Farm beginning April 12th. New this year is the Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival and the nighttime dance party, Bloomination.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad POV at Disneyland with New Effects - After a 14-month long refurbishment, Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is open and better than ever before. The track has been replaced along with audio and lighting effects and some brand new special effects have been included in the first cave scene and the final lift.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Dates announced for 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim - The D23 Expo returns to the Anaheim Convention Center August 14 - 16, 2015. Tickets go on sale 08/14/14.
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
Eight restaurants at the Disneyland Resort received awards.
- Smell of paint makes 4 Disneyland employees feel sick
Anaheim Fire and Rescue responded to the incident.
- 5.1 earthquake felt at Disneyland
The rides were closed for a brief period of time.
- Disneyland hotels honored for environmental efforts
The environmentalist certification was given by the California Green Lodging program.
- Bob Iger says Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarines will not be replaced
Iger says changes are coming to Disneyland, but the submarines will stay put.