Disney California Adventure
Radiator Springs is brought to life in Cars Land! Walk down Route 66 and visit with its famous residents. Grab a bite to eat at Flo's, do some shopping at Lizzie's curios shop or take a spin with Mater on your way to the big race with Lighting McQueen. It's all there! At night, the authentic neon lights come on up and down Route 66.
- Luigi's Flying Tires
- Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
- Radiator Springs Racers
- Cars Land Dining and Refreshments
The DIS Unplugged is a weekly trip planning podcast with unbiased advice on getting the most from your next Disney vacation. Each week our team of Disney experts tells you what's new, what's good, and what's not-so-good in the world of Disney. New shows are released every Wednesday and can be found at disunplugged.com!
Disneyland Show: Cars Land & Buena Vista Street— June 12th, 2012
The Disneyland team provides full coverage of the opening of Cars Land and Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure.
Photos of Cars Land
- Photos of Radiator Springs Racers
- Photos of Luigi's Flying Tires
- Photos of Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
- Photos of the Dining options in Cars Land
- Photos of the Shops in Cars Land
- Photos of Buena Vista Street
- Photos of the Carthay Circle Theatre / Restaurant
Videos of Cars Land
Luigi and Guido have created an attraction that will remind you of the former Flying Saucers in Disneyland's Tomorrowland. No need to steer these tires though, just lean in the direction you want to go. The attraction sits behind Luigi's Casa Della Tires in his tire yard.
Restrictions: (Must be at least 32” tall.)
Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
This ride is a tractor-pulling square dance hosted by Mater. Guests will be pulled along in trailers as they swing to music by Mater (backed by Billy Hill & the Hillbillies).
Restrictions: (Must be at least 32” tall.)
FASTPASS Attraction (FastPass machines are located near It's Tough to Be a Bug)
Six-passenger vehicles will go on an adventure through Radiator Springs and meet its famous residents along the way. The ride concludes with a side-by-side race to the finish line.
Restrictions: (Must be at least 40” tall, Guests should be in good health and free from heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other physical limitations. Expectant mothers should not ride. Adult should accompany young children)
Sarge's Surplus Hut
Sarge has a broad selection of merchandise featuring Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater, plus kids clothing, costumes, hats toys and plush.
Ramone's House of Body Art has expanded into the area once intended as the FastPass machine location for Radiator Springs Racers. Radiator Springs Racers continues to use the FastPass machines near It's Tough to be a Bug.
Ramone's features clothing and accessories to help you hit the road in style.
Radiator Springs Curios
This shop features souvenirs for the road: "Cars" themed pins and vinylmation, plus antenna toppers, window clings, license plate frames and magnets.
Lightning McQueen and Mater take turns meeting guests in front of the Cozy Cone Motel.
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.