GALVESTON TEXAS DISNEY CRUISESDisney Cruise Line Destinations:
- Disney Cruises to Alaska
- Disney Cruises to the Bahamas
- Disney Cruises to the Caribbean
- Disney Cruises to Europe
- Disney Cruises to the Panama Canal
- From Port Canaveral, Florida (Bahamas / Caribbean)
- Disney Cruises from Miami, Florida
- Disney Cruises from San Juan, Puerto Rico
The Disney Magic and Wonder sailed out of the Port of Galveston, Texas in 2013. The ships sailed from Galveston to the Western Caribbean and the Bahamas with ports of call including Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Key West, Castaway Cay and Falmouth Jamaica.
Disney Cruise Line also offered 3 pre- and post-night stays at 2 different hotels. When flying into Houston, travelers have the choice of George Bush International (IAH) and Houston Hobby (HOU). IAH is about 90 minutes from port; HOU is about an hour away. Disney Cruise Line transfers are offered from IAH.
There are currently no Disney Cruises scheduled to sail out of Galveston, Texas.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.