Downtown Disney - West Side
Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels
Disney Quest | Cirque du Soleil
Operating hours for the common areas at Downtown West Side are 8:00 am - 2:00 am. This includes all Downtown Disney promenades, walkways, rest rooms and green spaces.
Changes to parking due to Downtown Disney remodel:
- Parking lots H, I, J and K are closed. During busy times, the Team Disney parking lot will be open and a shuttle will be provided to Downtown Disney. A parking garage will be built in place of the existing lots.
- The section of road between AMC Theatres and DisneyQuest will be closed from 10/21/13 until Fall 2014.
- Entrance 3 is closed. Ring Road is closed from Planet Hollywood to DisneyQuest. The taxi service that used to be located near Planet Hollywood has been relocated to a section of the parking lot in front of Raglan Road.
- Downtown Disney West Side Map
- Downtown Disney West Side Dining
- Downtown Disney West Side Entertainment
- Downtown Disney West Side Attractions
- Downtown Disney West Side Shopping
Bongo's Cuban Cafe
Co-owned by legendary singer Gloria Estefan, Bongo's offers a taste of authentic Cuban cuisine in a wonderful atmosphere.
Crossroads at House
The menu boasts a wide variety of American, as well as international foods from celebrity chef Aaron Sanchez. The Gospel Brunch held here on Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays is NOT to be missed.
The Smokehouse at House of Blues quick-service BBQ restaurant is now open. Guests can order their food at a walk-up window and seating is available in the outdoor patio area shared with the main restaurant. Live music will be featured on the venue's stage, so the patio is the perfect place to enjoy the entertainment. Menu items include Pulled Pork or Chicken Sandwiches, Smoked Turkey Legs, Smoked Beef Brisket Sandwiches, St. Louis Ribs, Hot Dogs, Cole Slaw, Baked Beans, Chips and Desserts. Beer, Wine, Cocktails, and soft drinks are available.
Forty Thirst Street
Get your coffee fix with fresh brewed coffee products by Joffrey's Coffee. Frozen drinks, tea and cocoa are also available.
More famous for its owners than its food is Planet Hollywood, just outside of Pleasure Island. Standard fare is served (burgers, BBQ ribs, steak, chicken, pasta). Consistently rated one of the worst restaurants on Disney property. This restaurant is a classic example of an organization thinking their name means more than the quality of food they serve.
Wetzel's Pretzels - this location will become a Starbucks in 2014. A Wetzel's kiosk and a Haagen Dazs kiosk will open near Disney Quest at a later date.
Offers 7 varieties of hand-rolled pretzels in addition to ice cream, lemonade and Coke products.
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Legendary chef and Spago founder, Wolfgang Puck brings his renowned culinary talents to Downtown Disney. Overpriced mediocre food and pretentious service make for a bad experience.
If you don't feel like sitting down for a long dinner of lunch, stop in Wolfgang Puck Express located next to
Cirque du Soliel - La Nouba
Cirque du Soleil is a theatrical performance unlike anything you have experienced before. Clearly the best live entertainment venue in Orlando. Cirque du Soleil is not a traditional circus as the name implies. At Cirque du Soleil, you will not find any animals in the cast. Unlike other circuses, there are no dancing bears, lions leaping through hoops or elephants doing tricks. Rather, Cirque du Soleil is a completely immersive combination of circus and theatrical presentation combining elements of modern dance, staging, humor and acrobatic stunts.
An Indoor Interactive Theme Park. More than an arcade, this enjoyable experience blends the best of the Disney theme parks with state of the art technology to achieve an amazing family experience. This is a must see, especially if you have kids and teens in your party. More Info...
Crossroads at House
The House of Blues at Downtown Disney is a great concert venue for some of today's popular bands. Find concert tickets, tour dates and event information at House of Blues Orlando.
24 screens and
5,400 seats (all stadium style) make this theatre
one of the largest in Central Florida. Six of the auditoriums are "dine-in" theatres with full service dining and drinks. The "Fork & Screen Theaters" have reserved seating, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and a menu featuring quesadillas, burgers, flatbread pizzas, grilled sandwiches, house specialties, appetizers and desserts. In addition, so as to minimize distractions to other patrons, moviegoers are able to press a call-button that alerts their server. Depending on the day and time, the dine-in experience costs between $6 and $13, plus the cost of food, which is between $6.59 - 8.99 for appetizers and $8.59 - 11.99 for entrees.
For those who may want to eat before watching their movie, MacGuffins Bar and Lounge is also available inside the AMC Downtown Disney 24 and offers the full menu of drinks and food choices available to those in a dine-in theatre.
Splitsville is located at Downtown Disney's West Side in the old Virgin Megastore building. Splitsville is not your typical bowling alley. The 45,000 square foot venue features 30 lanes spread over two floors, as well as billiards, music and live entertainment. Patrons can get a full meal delivered right to them while they bowl; hand-tossed pizza, fresh-rolled sushi, filet sliders and more are available without ever having to leave the bowling floor. A balcony offers outdoor seating. In addition to daytime hours, Splitsville offers a new option for nighttime entertainment at the popular Downtown Disney area. On Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, the second floor will be reserved for guests ages 21 and up who arrive after 10:30 p.m. Prices range from $15-$20 per person for an hour reservation, plus the cost of shoe rental ($4 per person).
- Sunday - 10:00am - 12:30am
- Mon-Wed - 10:30am - 12:30am
- Thurs and Fri - 10:30am - 2:00am
- Saturday - 10:00am - 2:00am
- Monday - Friday
- 10:00am - 4:00pm - $15/person
- 4pm - close - $20/person
- Saturday - Sunday
- $20/person all day
- 1-3 people - 1 hour
- 4 people - 1 hour and 15 minutes
- 5 people - 1 hour and 30 minutes
- 6-8 people - 1 hour and 45 minutes
Priority Bowling allows your group to receive the next available lane upon check-in. Maximum 8 bowlers per lane. Groups requesting 2 Priority Bowling Lanes may have a longer wait. Pricing includes bowling, shoes are $4 per person.
- 10:00am - 4:00pm - $80 per hour
- 4:00pm - close - $125 per hour
Premier Lane Reservations
Need more than 2 lanes? Splitsville can accommodate large groups, corporate events and private parties. Food/beverage package purchase is required.
Email KingPin@splitsvillelanes.com at least 24 hours in advance.
Discount: Trips in the balloon before 10:00 am are just $10. Normal adult prices are $18.
Located next to the bridge near Planet Hollywood, this balloon ride provides guests with a bird's eye view of Downtown Disney and a 360-degree view of up to 10 miles. This 6 minute trip lifts up to 30 guests at a time 400 feet in the air.
The cost is $18 for adults and $12 for children (3-9). Operating hours are 8:30 am - 12:00 am daily, weather permitting.
Blink by Wet Seal
Bringing fresh fashion to the Downtown Disney District, this BLINK pop-up store from Wet Seal features apparel, denim and accessories for the girl who wants what's hot. At this popular denim destination, you can find anything from private label Wet Seal jeans to today's top denim brands plus a wide assortment of tops and accessories — everything a girl needs, BLINK offers the best in jean chic!
Cirque du Soleil Boutique
Curl by Sammy Duvall - High end Surf Shop which features a selection of trendy surf themed clothing and accessories, watersport gear, shoes and eyewear. The shop is located next to Splitsville Bowling Alley. Hours are 10:30am - 11:00 pm on Sunday through Thursday and 10:30am - midnight Friday and Saturday.
This store has an industrial feel to it and offers a mix of products for men and women.There are pop culture items, apparel, artwork, handbags, accessories, jewelry. There is also a Create Your Own Vinylmation table and you can participate in Vinylmation trading. The store showcases local artists.
D Street photos
Disney Quest Emporium
Like Disney is fond of doing, you have to walk through here to exit the building. On your way through, shop for DisneyQuest souvenirs, such as hats, toys, shirts and candy.
This athletic footwear store helps runners find their perfect pair of athletic shoes by using a complimentary video-taped gait analysis and an iStep barametric screening. Once you pick a pair, you can test them out on the indoor track to make sure they're exactly what you're looking for. The store also features many events, clinics and new product introductions. It is located across from House of Blues next to Curl.
House of Blues Company Store
Sosa Family Cigars
Sunglass Icon by Sunglass Hut
Festival of the Masters
(November) This art festival is centered at Downtown Disney Westside, and features the works of some of today's top artists. Artwork mediums such as photography, glass work, paintings, sculptures, prints, drawings, jewelry, leather & wood, mixed media and collage, and Digital art are displayed. At the Marketplace, amazing chalk artists create masterpieces on the sidewalks.
Click Here for more Upcoming Disney Events.
- Dates and seminars announced for Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic - 2014 will be the 5th year for this event that features wine and beer seminars, tasting stations and live music.
- VIDEO: 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - One of the most welcome signs of spring is Epcot's annual International Flower & Garden Festival. While the grounds at Epcot are always beautiful, the Flower and Garden Festival takes them to the next level. At the festival you'll find gardens, topiaries, play areas, outdoor food kitchens, exhibits, music, and more.
- Blog - Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Leadership changes at Walt Disney World resorts and transportation
- Disney and unions extend contract
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 9:30
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Epcot FW