NOTE: Unless noted, all fireworks displays and parades
will operate on their normal schedules.
The monorail will have extended operating hours on July 3-5.
On July 3 and 4:
Epcot monorail will run 8:00am-2:30am
Resort monorail will run 7:00am-3:00am
Express monorail will run 7:30am-2:00am
On July 5:
Epcot monorail will run 8:00am-11:00pm
Resort monorail will run 7:00am-midnight
Express monorail will run 8:30am-11:30pm
- July 3rd, 2014
9:00 pm - "Celebrate America - A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky" Fireworks
- July 4th, 2014
9:00 pm - "Celebrate America - A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky" Fireworks
July 4th, 2014
6:00 pm - Rockin' 4th of July Celebration! Be at the Sorcerer Hat at 6:00 as a DJ gets the party started! At 7, 8, 9 and 10pm, Mulch, Sweat & Shears will rock the stage!
10:15 pm - Fireworks with a rock n' roll soundtrack
July 4th, 2014
Spirit of America Fife and Drum Corp - perform at 1:00, 2:15, 3:30, 4:00 and 4:45pm
Throughout the day, Disney characters in their patriotic costumes will appear on the promenade near The American Adventure.
12:30, 1:45, 3:00pm - Voices of Liberty 4th of July Concert (features an expanded cast performing a patriotic salute, including the Spirit of America Fife and Drum Corps and Disney characters) - on the America Gardens Theatre stage.
4:15 and 5:00pm - Voices of Liberty inside the American Adventure Rotunda
5:15, 6:30, 7:45, 9:00 pm - Don't Look Back performs at the Sounds Like Summer concert series
10:00 pm - IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth will feature The Heartbeat of Freedom, a 5-minute patriotic fireworks finale.
There are no special events planned at Animal Kingdom.
There will be no fireworks at Downtown Disney.
***Please note these days are some of the busiest of the year. If you are visiting a theme park during this holiday, you should arrive early and expect to stay for the remainder of the day.
Historically, the parks do reach capacity and guests will no longer be able to enter once this occurs. Having a dining reservation will not get you into the park once it is closed.
If you are staying at a Disney Resort, you are guaranteed entry to a theme park, but not necessarily the one of your choosing. Again, get to the park early and plan on making a full day of it.
Taproom Takeover - July 2-8
Regionally brewed craft beers will be served at Cabana Bar and Beach Club. Eight different brews will be on tap as the hotel partners with Cigar City Brewing of Tampa. Several of the beers will also be available in the Lobby Lounge in the Dolphin.
On July 4, this event will also be a fundraiser for Operation Homefront, an organization that provides emergency support to military families all over the U.S. A portion of the proceeds from sales of Homefront IPA will be donated to the organization. Homefront IPA was developed in 2011 specifically to raise money and awareness for Operation Homefront. It is aged on Louisville Slugger maple bats and infused with fresh orange peel.
Other beers to be served include Helles Lager, Invastion Pale Ale, Maduro Brown Ale, Jai Lai IPA, Cigar City Cider, Cigar City Apple Pie Cider, Florida Cracker White Ale, Tocobaga Red Ale, Wandering Pelican Black Ale, and Cuban Espresso Brown Ale.
Celebration Town Center
Celebration Town Center’s World Famous 4th of July event joins forces with MegaCon to bring the second annual “A Sci-Fi 4th of July” to Central Florida.
Celebration Town Center’s “A Sci-Fi 4th of July” will feature a movie themed costume contest at 7:30 PM, so come dressed as your favorite character for a chance to win big prizes. It will also feature a synchronized fireworks spectacular set to a Sci-Fi themed soundtrack, bounce houses for kids, live music by Oliver’s Queen, Jordyn Kane, DJ Tami, Gina Marie Incandela and an unforgettable tribute to our Veterans. So, get ready to dance the night away in a one of a kind, family-friendly event with a fireworks show you will be talking about for years.
There will be something for people of all ages as Town Center’s KidZone will feature an assortment of inflatable games for kids and teens that will include a jousting area, bounce houses, face painting and more.
Additional music will be offered by The Dixieland Jazz Band. This unique group, made up of former members of the “Rosie O’Grady’s Good Time Band” will offer patriotic music for the whole family to enjoy. Sponsored in part by Melia Suites Hotel, The Celebration Town Tavern, Celebration Sanitation, Axis Magazine, The Orlando Sentinel and Sam Adams,, this event will be “the can’t miss place to be” this July 4th.
Parking and Admission are FREE!!!!
Free Park and Ride Shuttle will be available from 215 Celebration Place. Come early, stay late, and have fun at this year’s “A Sci-Fi 4th of July”.
- Food & Wine Festival Premium events now available for booking - This includes seminars, signature dining experiences and other special events.
- Changes coming to Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Street Party? - An update is rumored for this parade later this year, possibly around October. Possible changes are new music; Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald moving to the top of the floats; and Stitch joining the fun. Sebastian, Lumiere, and The Mad Hatter will leave the parade.
- During pool rehab, Polynesian guests will have free admission to Blizzard Beach - Originally, the resort guests were just going to be given one-day tickets to the water park, but that has been changed. They will now have complimentary unlimited admission to Blizzard Beach during their stay at the Polynesian.
- List of restaurants participating in the 2015 Disney Dining Plan - This list will be updated as more restaurants are added. Epcot and Downtown Disney restaurants don't normally finalize their participation until later in the year.
- 2015 Magic Your Way Disney World packages released! - A Walt Disney World package is a resort room and theme park admission. The Disney Dining Plan may also be added.
- Happy 15th Birthday to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith! - The attraction originally opened its doors at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on July 29, 1999.
- Victoria & Albert's will no longer accept Tables in Wonderland - This begins August 1, 2014.
- Summertime Pals Ink & Paint Cel release - This limited release will be available at the event, or pre-order by September 25 at 5:00pm EST.
- Haunted Mansion merchandise shop coming to Magic Kingdom - The former Yankee Trader shop will become a Haunted Mansion merchandise location in the near future. The decor will be inspired by Madame Leota and will carry items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings for August - List of authors and artists coming to the theme parks for signings and merchandise releases.
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- Walt Disney World 2015 packages now available to book
- High-speed train will link Shanghai Disneyland to city
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Magic Kingdom