Easter at Walt Disney World
April 5, 2015
2015 activities are not yet announced, but this page will be updated when they are.
Easter Bunny Meet and Greet
Meet the Easter Bunny from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm April 13-20, 2014.
Town Square area - Magic Kingdom admission required. PhotoPass photographers will be available.
The Easter Bunny will also have a special pre-parade appearance on 4/19 and 4/20/14. He will be joined by other springtime characters, dancers and the Azalea Trail Maids.
Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot. Purchase a map and stickers for $4.95, then, when you find each hidden egg, put a sticker on the map to mark the location. When you've completed your map, return it to Disney Traders for a special surprise!
Maps are available at Heritage Manor in the American Adventure Pavilion, Disney Traders, International Gateway, Pin Central and Port of Entry.
Activities are available for guests staying at the resorts listed below. Activities will include things such as pool parties, games, crafts, Easter egg hunts, relays, campfire and movies. Check with the front desk for times and event details. Many of the resorts are offering special menus for the holiday.
- Caribbean Beach Resort
- Easter baskets will be available
- A special themed cupcake will be available
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Easter beanie plush, candy, pre-made themed Easter baskets and create-your-own Easter baskets will be available.
- Port Orleans Riverside
- Port Orleans French Quarter
- Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- M. Mouse Mercantile will offer pre-made and create-your-own Easter baskets
- A large chocolate Easter egg display will be offered in the main lobby, toward the resort entrance from April 5-22.
- Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Boardwalk Inn
- Create your own Easter basket
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora will offer a traditional Easter menu along with a regular dinner menu
- BoardWalk Bakery will feature a seasonal cupcake
- Contemporary Resort
- Easter baskets will be available
- The Wave will feature a buffet/brunch from 7:30am - 3:00pm
- Chef Mickey's will be open for extended hours April 13-26. Brunch will be offered until 1:00pm on Easter Sunday.
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Polynesian Resort
- Create-your-own Easter baskets will be available.
- Wilderness Lodge
- Easter baskets will be available.
- Roaring Fork will host a recycled craft contest where guests will vote for the winner in the dining room.
- Roaring Fork will feature a special cupcake.
- Yacht Club Resort / Beach Club Resort
- Easter plush, candy and Easter baskets will be available
- Cape May Cafe will be open for extended hours 7:30am - 11:30am. In addition to the normal buffet menu, Cape May Cafe will feature a carving station of Candied Bacon (subject to change). The dinner buffet will open 30 minutes early (4:30pm-9:00pm). Note: no Porterhouse steaks will be available at Yachtsman Steakhouse.
Deluxe Villas Resorts
- Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
- Old Key West Resort
- Pre-made and create-your-own Easter baskets and candy will be available
- Olivia's Cafe will feature a special Easter dinner
- Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Bay Lake Tower
Enjoy a PEEPtastic week at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin!
4/16 - 4/20/14
- Complimentary samples of PEEPS candies will be given out upon check-in.
- Meet and greets with the Easter Bunny! Get autographs and pose for photos in a special PEEPS Easter setting.
- Glow in the dark Easter egg hunts, PEEP s'mores by the campfire, Easter crafts and games
- Daily activities at the beach and pool area, including Jumbo Easter egg race, Diving for eggs and a Bunny hop relay. One night's dive-in movie night will feature the film "HOP".
- Resort chefs are creating special dessert items featuring PEEPS brand marshmallow.
- Holiday dinner buffet at Garden Grove with visits from Disney characters
- One big secret that will be revealed Saturday, April 19!
Special rate available for Easter week! Rooms are available at the Walt Disney World Swan or Dolphin starting at just $189 for stay April 16-23, 2014. To book, click here for more information.
Express Your Peepsonality contest - win a Disney World vacation!
1 Grand Prize - a trip to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort for 4, plus airfare and theme park tickets; 4 first prizes - mini tablets; 10 second prizes - $50 PEEPS gift certificates
- Create a Pinterest Board with the title - ExpressYourPeepsonality.
- Pin PEEPS-inpirired recipes, crafts, etc. to reflect your unique "Peepsonality."
- Register online.
For more information about any of these activities, click here.
Walt Disney World will be celebrating Easter with religious services on Sunday April 20, 2014 at the Contemporary Resort in the Fantasia Ballroom.
The schedule for services will be:
- Catholic Mass – 8 am and 10:15 am
- Protestant Service – 9 am
WDW strongly recommends to resort guests staying at a monorail resort to use the monorail or watercraft to the Contemporary. All other resort guests should use WDW resort transportation to MK and then transfer to a shuttle bus which will take you to the Contemporary. The Contemporary, Polynesian, Grand Floridian parking lots will be operating with parking restrictions.