Easter at Walt Disney World
March 31, 2013
Mr. & Mrs. Bunny Meet and Greet
Meet Mr. & Mrs. Bunny from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm through 3/31/13.
Tour Guide Gardens - Magic Kingdom admission required. PhotoPass photographers will be available.
Activities are available for guests staying at the resorts listed below. Activities will include things such as pool parties, games, crafts, Easter egg hunts, relays, campfire and movies. Check with the front desk for times and event details.
- Caribbean Beach Resort
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Port Orleans Riverside
- Port Orleans French Quarter
- Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Beach Club Resort
- Boardwalk Inn
- Contemporary Resort
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Polynesian Resort
- Wilderness Lodge
- Yacht Club Resort
Deluxe Villas Resorts
- Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
- Old Key West Resort
- Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Bay Lake Tower
Cape May Cafe - Easter breakfast Adults: $30.88, Child $17.03. Easter dinner 3/31/13. Adults: $44.72, children (3-9): $21.29. Carving station, cold salads, Mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, Crab legs, Clams,
Vegetable pasta, Cape May's Signature Oreo Bon Bons and much more.
Captain's Grille will serve an Easter brunch 3/31/13. Adults: $30.88, children (3-9): $13.84. Traditional breakfast items such as made-to-order omelets, Eggs benedict, French toast, Mickey waffles and fruit will be served, as well as lunch fare including clam chowder, Baked macaroni and cheese, warm potato salad, green beans and salads. Desserts will be available as well.
Chef Mickey's - Easter brunch 3/31/13 from 7:00am- 1:00pm. Scrambled eggs, fruits, Cereals, Omelets, Breakfast lasagna, Biscuits and gravy, Breakfast pizza, pastries, Cold salads, Carving stations, and vegetables.
Garden Grove at the Walt Disney World Swan will host its annual Easter dinner buffet 3/31/13 from 5:00 - 9:30 pm. They will offer several different appetizers, soups, cold salads, and a variety of entrees including Peppered New York strip steak, honey orange glazed ham, seafood pasta, chicken vegetablers and desserts. Disney characters will entertain from 5:00 - 10:30 pm. Adults: $42.59, children (3-9): $21.29. Call 407-934-1609 for reservations.
The Wave...of American Flavors - Easter brunch 3/31/13 from 7:30am - 3:00pm. Adults: $36.20, Children: $17.03. Omelet station, crab cakes, steamed mussels, grits, green beans, carving station with New York Strip Loin and ham, fresh fruit and salads, cold meats, holiday desserts.
Walt Disney World will be celebrating Easter with religious services on Sunday March 31, 2013 at the Contemporary Resort in the Fantasia Ballroom.
The schedule for services will be:
- Catholic Mass – 8 am and 10:15 am
- Protestant Service – 9 am
WDW strongly recommends to resort guests staying at a monorail resort to use the monorail or watercraft to the Contemporary. All other resort guests should use WDW resort transportation to MK and then transfer to a shuttle bus which will take you to the Contemporary. The Contemporary, Polynesian, Grand Floridian parking lots will be operating with parking restrictions.
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- Schedule released for Star Wars Weekends - Schedule for the events during Star Wars Weekends.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- Summer edition coming to Celebrate the Magic show - The summer edition of this show will start later this month, possibly May 24, during the 24-hour Monstrous Summer event.
- Cirque du Soleil closed for refurbishment through May 27 - The next performance of Cirque du Soleil will be May 28.
- Blog - The Contemporary Resort Hotel – Walt Disney World’s Resort Loop Hotels
- Book a trip during the Free Dining promotion! - Free dining is available for check-ins between 9/2 and 9/25/13!
- New operating hours for Splitsville at Downtown Disney - Splitsville, Downtown Disney's luxury bowling alley, has updated its hours of operation.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench Video - Art of Animation - Wheel Well Hotel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Typhoon Lagoon to close for refurbishment - Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park will be closed from May 12 - May 16 for refurbishment.
- Blog - Merida becomes a Disney Princess (Includes Coronation Video)!
- Limited Time Magic: Make a Moment in Time Out of Mother's Day - Stop by Tren-D or the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney to see the new collection of watches designed just for the occasion. Moms will receive a flower on Mother's Day when they enter the theme parks.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Coronado Springs - Marina Courtyard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Life-size rancor replica and three one-man shows coming to Star Wars Weekends - Guests will have a photo op with a replica rancor, Jabba the Hut's prized pet. There will also be three one-man shows performed by some of the celebrity guests.
- 30% off Room Only offer available for the general public! - Guests can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer available for the general public! - Walt Disney World has announced a Free Dining offer for the general public!
- Raglan Road to host Summer Solstice Celebration - Master Chef Kevin Dundon has created the five-course menu for this meal, celebrating the Summer Solstice with fresh, seasonal flavors. Wines have been chosen for each course. Celebrating the Summer Solstice is a time-honored tradition and marks the official start to summer.
- Blog - Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Split Personality
- Celebrity list updated for Star Wars Weekends - The list of celebrities appearing at Star Wars Weekends later this month has been updated.
- Truckeria Rolling Tacos food truck parked at Downtown Disney this week - Food is available from 6pm - 11pm and will include tacos, chips and salsa.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 35% at select hotels - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- 30% off Room Only offer for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer announced for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can book a Walt Disney World vacation package for 9/2/13 - 9/25/13 and receive the Disney Dining Plan for free!
- Walt Disney World golf courses offer new Players Club program - For $29 per month, members can use the practice ranges for free and take advantage of free daily golf clinics (Monday-Friday) led by PGA-certified golf instructors, as well as receive other discounts.
- Blog - May the Fourth Be with You: Intergalactic Star Wars Shopping
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Epcot - Meet the Three Caballeros, enjoy live music, marionettes, folkloric dancing and songs by Mariachi Cobre.
- Limited Time Magic: Merida Becomes an Official Disney Princess - In a royal coronation ceremony at the Magic Kingdom, Merida (from the film Brave) will be christened as an official Disney Princess.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- List of performers for 2013 Night of Joy concerts - Disney’s Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
- Former Disney World employee arrested on pornography charges
- Half-hour Toy Story special coming to ABC this fall
- Expedition Cafe to open with SeaWorld's Antarctica exhibit
- Tour company uses wheelchairs to promise front of the line access at Walt Disney World?
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
- Disney and Electronic Arts to produce Star Wars video games
- Several Disney Junior and Disney XD shows to be available on Netflix
- Universal Orlando officially announces Harry Potter expansion
- Universal plans stilt walking demonstration at Orange County History Center
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience returns to Disney's Star Wars Weekends
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
8:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 7:00
10:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW