Easter at Walt Disney World
April 20, 2014
2014 activities aren't released yet, but we'll update as soon as they are!
Mr. & Mrs. Bunny Meet and Greet
Meet Mr. & Mrs. Bunny from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm through 3/31/13.
Tour Guide Gardens - Magic Kingdom admission required. PhotoPass photographers will be available.
Activities are available for guests staying at the resorts listed below. Activities will include things such as pool parties, games, crafts, Easter egg hunts, relays, campfire and movies. Check with the front desk for times and event details.
- Caribbean Beach Resort
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Port Orleans Riverside
- Port Orleans French Quarter
- Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Beach Club Resort
- Boardwalk Inn
- Contemporary Resort
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Polynesian Resort
- Wilderness Lodge
- Yacht Club Resort
Deluxe Villas Resorts
- Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
- Old Key West Resort
- Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Bay Lake Tower
Cape May Cafe - Easter breakfast Adults: $30.88, Child $17.03. Easter dinner 3/31/13. Adults: $44.72, children (3-9): $21.29. Carving station, cold salads, Mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, Crab legs, Clams,
Vegetable pasta, Cape May's Signature Oreo Bon Bons and much more.
Captain's Grille will serve an Easter brunch 3/31/13. Adults: $30.88, children (3-9): $13.84. Traditional breakfast items such as made-to-order omelets, Eggs benedict, French toast, Mickey waffles and fruit will be served, as well as lunch fare including clam chowder, Baked macaroni and cheese, warm potato salad, green beans and salads. Desserts will be available as well.
Chef Mickey's - Easter brunch 3/31/13 from 7:00am- 1:00pm. Scrambled eggs, fruits, Cereals, Omelets, Breakfast lasagna, Biscuits and gravy, Breakfast pizza, pastries, Cold salads, Carving stations, and vegetables.
Garden Grove at the Walt Disney World Swan will host its annual Easter dinner buffet 3/31/13 from 5:00 - 9:30 pm. They will offer several different appetizers, soups, cold salads, and a variety of entrees including Peppered New York strip steak, honey orange glazed ham, seafood pasta, chicken vegetablers and desserts. Disney characters will entertain from 5:00 - 10:30 pm. Adults: $42.59, children (3-9): $21.29. Call 407-934-1609 for reservations.
The Wave...of American Flavors - Easter brunch 3/31/13 from 7:30am - 3:00pm. Adults: $36.20, Children: $17.03. Omelet station, crab cakes, steamed mussels, grits, green beans, carving station with New York Strip Loin and ham, fresh fruit and salads, cold meats, holiday desserts.
Walt Disney World will be celebrating Easter with religious services on Sunday March 31, 2013 at the Contemporary Resort in the Fantasia Ballroom.
The schedule for services will be:
- Catholic Mass – 8 am and 10:15 am
- Protestant Service – 9 am
WDW strongly recommends to resort guests staying at a monorail resort to use the monorail or watercraft to the Contemporary. All other resort guests should use WDW resort transportation to MK and then transfer to a shuttle bus which will take you to the Contemporary. The Contemporary, Polynesian, Grand Floridian parking lots will be operating with parking restrictions.
- Blog - Disney’s Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Disney and unions extend contract
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 9:30
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Hollywood Studios