Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damageby Leah Zanolla
Apr 3, 2013
The Carnival Triumph, which has been docked in Mobile, Alabama for the past month and a half, has broken away from its mooring and floated across the river. This is the cruise ship that lost power in early February and was stuck adrift in the ocean, leaving guests without fresh food, electricity and working toilets. The ship was towed to Mobile and has been docked at BAE Ship Systems for repairs. The incident today caused some damage to the vessel, including a hole in the stern. Tow boats are attempting to move the ship back into place.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Disney Cruise News Stories
- Disney Cruise Line releases sail dates for early 2016
Two new Caribbean ports have been added.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.