Rumor: Disney Cruise Line adding Jamaica itinerary in 2014?by Leah Zanolla
Nov 4, 2012
A thread on the DISboards has people speculating that Disney Cruise Line (DCL) may be introducing a stop in Jamaica in 2014. Poster "Pinnochio #1 Fan" says he has a Western Caribbean cruise scheduled to leave from Galveston on September 28, 2013. When reviewing his itinerary, he noticed a change on the animated map, which now shows the Disney Wonder as stopping in Falmouth, Jamaica, instead of the Costa Maya port, which still shows on his printed itinerary. Other guests are chiming in, saying that their fall 2013 itineraries are showing the same change, leading them to believe that Jamaica may be announced as a destination when DCL announces their 2014 itineraries soon.
The Galveston cruises have been difficult sales for Disney Cruise Line this year, as shown by the almost constant discounts offered. Perhaps adding a stop in Jamaica, a port not currently visited by DCL, is their way of attempting to make these cruise more popular?
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Disney Cruise News Stories
- Disney Cruise Line releases sail dates for early 2016
Two new Caribbean ports have been added.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
See AllDisney NEWS and UPDATES