Disney Cruise Line honored by Conde Nast Travelerby Leah Zanolla
Oct 18, 2012
Disney Cruise Line (DCL) has been awarded yet another top honor from its guests. The Conde Nast Traveler's 2012 Readers’ Choice Awards voted DCL the Number 1 Cruise Line in the Large-Ship category. Disney Cruise Line's first ship came online in 1998, and since then they have received more than 100 travel industry awards and recognitions. Conde Nast Traveler recently named the Disney Magic the Number 1 cruise ship in the world, and the Disney Dream and Wonder were tied for 2nd. Known as a top choice for families, in September, DCL was named Number 1 Cruise Line for Families for the fourth year in a row.
Disney Cruise Line now has four ships in its fleet and is always adding new destinations and ports, to better accommodate a changing market.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Disney Cruise News Stories
- Disney Cruise Line releases sail dates for early 2016
Two new Caribbean ports have been added.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
See AllDisney News and Updates
DISNEY PARK HOURS
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 7:00
10:00 - 7:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Hollywood Studios