Disney Cruise Line to allow shorts in dining roomsby Leah Zanolla
Aug 10, 2013
Disney Cruise Line has relaxed the dress code in their main dining rooms. Previously, guests were encouraged to dress in "Cruise Casual," which generally meant no shorts, swimwear or tank tops. The majority of guests used this opportunity to dress up a little for dinner, with dresses or nice pants for women and slacks for men. The new policy states that shorts, jeans, khakis and capris are permitted, but guests are still asked not to wear swimwear or tank tops.
Most Disney Cruise Line itineraries also feature themed nights where guests dress like pirates or in tropical attire. There is often a Formal Night as well. A stricter dress code will still apply for Palo and Remy, the adults-only restaurants on the ships.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Disney Cruise News Stories
- Disney Cruise Line releases sail dates for early 2016
Two new Caribbean ports have been added.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
See AllDisney NEWS and UPDATES