New children's tax on Disney Cruise Line's Bahamian sailingsby Leah Zanolla
Jul 27, 2013
A new charge has been added for children sailing on Disney Cruise Line to the Bahamas. As of July 20, there will now be a tax for children up to age 5 for any 2014 sailing with a Bahamian port of call. This includes Disney's private island, Castaway Cay. This will not affect existing 2014 reservations. No reason has been provided for the addition of this tax.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Disney Cruise News Stories
- Disney Cruise Line releases sail dates for early 2016
Two new Caribbean ports have been added.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
See AllDisney News and Updates