New tipping policy for Disney Cruise Lineby Leah Zanolla
Apr 25, 2012
Disney Cruise Line has instituted a new procedure for gratuities on all their ships. On embarkation day, guests' folios will automatically be charged for the suggested gratuity amounts for Server, Assistant Server, Head Server and Stateroom Host/Hostess. Guests can still add pre-paid gratuities at the time of booking or when making their final payments. If this isn't done, a letter will be given at check-in explaining the automatic gratuity payments. Modifications to the amount can still be made at the Guest Services Desk.
As a reminder, a 15% gratuity is automatically added to bar, beverage, wine, and deck service tabs. These gratuities can be charged to your shipboard account during your sailing.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Disney Cruise News Stories
- Disney Cruise Line releases sail dates for early 2016
Two new Caribbean ports have been added.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
See AllDisney NEWS and UPDATES