Billy Hill and the Hillbillies leaving Disneyland Park in Januaryby Leah Zanolla
Nov 6, 2013
Disneyland musical group Billy Hill and the Hillbillies will give their last performance at the park on January 6, 2014. The group currently performs at Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree and has been playing tunes for guests for over 20 years. The Disney Parks Blog mentions that future plans for Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree "are to feature a variety of entertainment offerings during our many seasonal and special celebrations."
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Other Disneyland News Stories
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
Club 33 members are upset about increased annual dues and decreased benefits.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.