Disneyland purchases new land for employee parking lotby Leah Zanolla
Sep 6, 2013
Employees at Disneyland will have a new parking lot in the near future. Word is that Disneyland has purchased the 11-acre site the current Anaheim RV Village sits on, and they plan to turn this into 1,400 parking spaces for employees. This site is located at the intersection of Harbor Boulevard and Ball Road.
Due to resort expansion, Disneyland employees currently have to park offsite in a remote lot and take a shuttle in to the resort. When the parks are busy, they may even have to park as far away as Angels Stadium. While this new lot is still offsite, it is much closer than the current locations.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Other Disneyland News Stories
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
Club 33 members are upset about increased annual dues and decreased benefits.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.