Firefighters called for smoke at Disneylandby Leah Zanolla
Nov 13, 2013
Smoke from a Disneyland storage facility brought the firefighters out early this morning, Wednesday, November 13. Two firefighting units from Disneyland Resort and one unit from Anaheim were called when smoke was seen coming from a commercial storage facility behind the "it's a small world" attraction at 1:26 am. The Anaheim unit was called off, as there was no actual fire, just smoke. The Disneyland units stayed on the scene for an hour
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Other Disneyland News Stories
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
Club 33 members are upset about increased annual dues and decreased benefits.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.