Ghirardelli coming to the El Capitan and Disney Studio Storeby Leah Zanolla
Sep 16, 2013
Ghirardelli Chocolate Company will be opening a soda fountain and chocolate shop at the El Capitan Theater and Disney Studio Store in Hollywood on November 15th. There is currently a soda fountain in the Disney Studio Store that will be converted to the Ghirardelli brand. This will be the first Los Angeles location for the 160-year-old chocolate company and will give them the opportunity to partner with Disney is some unique ways.
To promote the upcoming Disney animated film "Frozen," Ghirardelli will create a special sundae treat inspired by the movie. This will be the first of many original sundaes to celebrate future film releases.
Ghirardelli is known for their assorted chocolate and wrapped gifts, as well as their soda fountain offerings of hot fudge sundaes, shakes, and floats. When guests enter the store, they are greeted with a complimentary sample of the brand’s signature chocolate squares.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Other Disneyland News Stories
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
Club 33 members are upset about increased annual dues and decreased benefits.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Mother's Day offerings at the Disneyland Resort - Several locations throughout the Resort will offer special menu items on May 10th in honor of Mother's Day.
- VIDEO: Peter Pan's Flight Pre-2015 Refurb POV at Disneyland - This is one of Park's original 17 attractions.
- Five Things You Should Know Before Visiting Disneyland Paris
- Disney Myth buster: A Disney Vacation is Too Expensive - Let's break down the numbers and compare exactly how Disney stacks up against other common vacation destinations.
- What's in your Disney park bag?
- 5 Songs from Disney Films that are Works of Art - I feel these songs can stand on merit alone without the movies they are featured in.
- Blog - Judge fools all, banning Frozen from theme parks and agreeing with "Frozen is my life story" author
- Succumbing to the Charms of Hong Kong Disneyland - Not surprisingly, the park has many things in common with the other two "Magic Kingdom" style parks I have visited, and it also has many features that make it unique.
- Disneyland announces Diamond Celebration Merchandise Event - The Disneyland Resort has announced a merchandise event to take place May 20 and 21, just before the Diamond Celebration kicks off.
- Save up to 20% on Premium Rooms at the Disneyland Resort - Save up to 20% on Premium rooms at the hotels of the Disneyland Resort select weeknights this Spring.
- Spring Time Roundup 2015 at Big Thunder Ranch - Check out Spring Time Roundup at Big Thunder Ranch where you can meet the Easter Bunny, Mickey and Minnie in their finest Spring outfits and Disney rabbits including bunny Pluto!
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS