Ghirardelli coming to the El Capitan and Disney Studio Storeby Leah Zanolla
Sep 16, 2013
Ghirardelli Chocolate Company will be opening a soda fountain and chocolate shop at the El Capitan Theater and Disney Studio Store in Hollywood on November 15th. There is currently a soda fountain in the Disney Studio Store that will be converted to the Ghirardelli brand. This will be the first Los Angeles location for the 160-year-old chocolate company and will give them the opportunity to partner with Disney is some unique ways.
To promote the upcoming Disney animated film "Frozen," Ghirardelli will create a special sundae treat inspired by the movie. This will be the first of many original sundaes to celebrate future film releases.
Ghirardelli is known for their assorted chocolate and wrapped gifts, as well as their soda fountain offerings of hot fudge sundaes, shakes, and floats. When guests enter the store, they are greeted with a complimentary sample of the brandâ€™s signature chocolate squares.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Other Disneyland News Stories
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
Club 33 members are upset about increased annual dues and decreased benefits.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Walt Disney and The Little Golden Books
- How Disney saved my life after my child lost hers
- Why taking kids would never ruin a Disney Vacation - In response to the article Why I Wouldn’t Ruin My Disney Vacation By Taking Kids.
- Easy ways to stay healthy at Disney
- The Other Hawaii (Part 1): How to See the Best of the Islands from a Cruise Ship
- Neil Patrick Harris to co-host World of Color: Celebrate! - Neil Patrick Harris and Mickey Mouse will host the new World of Color: Celebrate! when it opens May 22nd.
- Disneyland Resort ticket prices increase - Disneyland ticket prices have increased as expected, but the elimination of most parking ad-ons was a surprise.
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - booking date extended! - Savings Include: 3-night stays: 10% off, 4-night stays: 20% off, or 5-or more night stays: 30% off
- Blog - Federal Court Dismisses Lawsuit Alleging "Frozen" is "My Life Story"
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS