Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel
Mandara Spa - Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
Did you ever wish you can escape the real world and be transported to a tranquil oasis where your dreams of being pampered can be fulfilled? Then step into the Mandara Spa.
The serene Bali theme reflects that tropical island's Asian heritage. You'll find a peaceful meditation garden with the signature "Meru Temple." The "Asian Bale" is a unique addition to the tea garden. These idyllic interior settings are yours to enjoy before your spa selection begins.
All of your senses will succumb to the sights, sound, taste, touch and perception of your surroundings. This is no mere trip to the corner salon. Rather, prepare to be enveloped in comfort and luxury.
The exclusive Elemis line of aromatherapy products is used in your treatment. Elemis oils and lotions are of the highest medical grade and are formulated from first extractions of the exotic plants used in their production. The result is a product that feels like "living energy" when smoothed on your skin.Mandara Spa's most luxurious Signature Services will leave you feeling pampered and also provide great results after just one treatment, call 407 934 4772 to reserve your appointment. Some of our Mandara's most popular treatments include:
- Gentle Touch Tooth Whitening
- Miracle Micro- Therapy Microdermabrasion system
- La Therapie HydraPeel Facial
- Ionithermie Cellulite Reduction Program
- Elemis Aroma Spa Ocean Wraps
- Elemis Aroma Stone Therapy Massage
One of the most popular treatments is the trademark Mandara Massage. Two trained therapists use their combined skills while employing the best of Japanese Shiatsu, Thai Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, Balinese and Swedish techniques. You'll find yourself wishing for time to stand still while experiencing the ultimate in relaxation.
If you're traveling with a teenager, you'll be the "coolest parent ever" when you indulge your teen with one of the YSPA treatments. Skin care, massages, hair treatments are among the many choices that are sure to be a hit with this finicky age group.
The state of the art Mandara is one of the prestigious Steiner spas found in the finest resorts worldwide and aboard the more exclusive oceanliners including the Disney Magic and Wonder Cruise ships.
Mandara Spa Price List Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of Walt Disney World. These award winning resorts are located between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios with Disney's Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom theme parks close by.
*Discount for Teacher / Education Support Staff, US Government Employee/Military and Nurses. Based on hotel availability and not all dates are available. Other great discounts offered to Annual Passholders, AAA/AARP and Entertainment Book members.
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Hollywood Studios
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.