DISNEY WORLD RESORT ONLINE CHECK-IN
- Disney resort guests can do online check-in 60 days in advance of their vacation. If you have a specific room request, you will be able to indicated if your priority is checking in early, or having that room request granted.
- The online check-in will include providing the credit card to be used for room charges, your arrival and departure times, your address, on-site (cell phone) number, names of all guests and your room requests (these are subject to availability and will not be guaranteed.) Part of the process will include reviewing and agreeing to the registration terms.
- Some resorts are now using a payment system that requires you to select a pin number for room charging privileges. You will be asked to do this during online check-in.
- Your time of arrival will not impact your ability to use the online check-in. If you arrive early, there is no guarantee that your room will be ready. While efforts will be made to have the room available, standard check-in times remain in effect. If your room is not ready when you arrive, you can choose to have the resort send you a text message when your room becomes available.
- Upon arrival there will be signage in the resort lobby indicating where the online check-in area is located.
- A valid photo ID, which includes a drivers license, govt. issued passport, govt. issued photo ID or active military ID, will need to be shown.
- You'll be given a welcome folder containing your resort/Disney World information and your MagicBands. All information for your hotel, park admission, FastPasses, charging information and PhotoPass will be on the MagicBand
you receive when you check in (if you didn't receive one in the mail at home in advance of your trip). A Key to the World card can be provided instead of the band if requested by the guest.
- This online service is for check-ins only. If you need to modify/change your reservation, you must use the same method you used when you booked your reservation.
- If you booked either through the Disney Reservations Center or with Disney Cruise Line, you will get online check-in information either via an email, online or with your confirmation documents. If you booked via the Disney Vacation Member Services, you will find online check-in information on the Member website, the Disney Files magazine and through member services. If you booked through a Travel Agent, you will be able to check-in at mydisneyreservation.com/guest.