Disney World Baby Care Centers
The Baby Centers at the Walt Disney World theme parks are available at no additional charge to help you change and feed your baby.
Baby Center Locations:
by Julie Martin
The Baby Care Center at the Magic Kingdom is located near the First Aid Station between Casey’s and The Crystal Palace. This center has four rooms dedicated to the many different needs of your child. You enter through a small waiting room that contains a small sofa, an arm chair and a curio cabinet which displays the items available for sale. If you need to purchase any baby care items, you can do so in the kitchen. The center offers Carnation Good Start formulas, Gerber foods and juices, Huggies diapers and wipes, bottles, nipples, lotions, sunscreen, and some children’s over-the-counter medications. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, plenty of counter space and a small sink. There is a private nursing room that can accommodate up to four mothers at a time. It has 4 wooden rockers, a few side tables and there are electrical outlets available for the mom needing to use her breast pump. The changing room includes 5 large changing tables and a unisex restroom. The feeding area has several wooden highchairs, as well as other chairs for parents to use while bottle feeding. You will find a television and a small table and chairs for your older children to utilize. It is one of the busier centers and they require guests to park their strollers outside of the main entrance.
The Baby Care Center at Epcot is located in the Odyssey Center between Test Track and the Showcase Plaza. This is a great place to bring your children when they need a break from the park, a diaper change or a bottle. This facility is quite large and there are five different rooms, but please park your stroller outside the main entrance of the center. The play room includes a television, books, and toys; or, if your child is the more creative type, he or she can color. In the back of the center there is a changing room with four large changing tables (these could easily accommodate any child) and a sink for hand washing. You will also find the Men’s and Women’s restrooms off of this room. The kitchen is the place to purchase baby care merchandise and you will find a microwave and sink that you can use to prepare your child’s meal. There is a large feeding area with several highchairs and plenty of space for your little one to stretch out. The center offers Carnation Good Start formula, Gerber baby food, juice, bottles and pacifiers, Huggies diapers and wipes, Balmex, Johnson’s baby powder and lotion, Pedialyte, various children’s medications and some merchandise for purchase. The Epcot center also has a private nursing room for breastfeeding moms and their babies; it is right off the kitchen, dimly lit and furnished with four wooden rockers and two side tables. At the Epcot BCC you could easily spend up to an hour without feeling like you are in the way of other park guests.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
At Disney’s Hollywood Studios the Baby Care Center is located inside of Guest Relations near the main entrance to the park. The center has a main room with a television, sink, microwave and minimal seating; and, a changing room with only 2 changing tables, a children’s bathroom, and a sink for hand washing. There are two nursing booths off the main room for breastfeeding moms and their children. Each one has a rocker and a side table, they are meant for only one mom at a time and they are not completely private. The only thing that separates the booth from the main room is a curtain. You are allowed to bring your stroller into the center, but if there are more than two it will be crowded. The BCC located here serves its purpose, but it is a get in and get out kind of place. If you are in need of any baby care items you will need to purchase them at Movieland, the gift shop located just to the left of Guest Relations. Items available for purchase include formula, baby food, diapers, wipes, Pedialyte, Balmex, pacifiers, and some children’s medications.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
The Baby Care Center at Animal Kingdom is located to the left of the Tree of Life in the building right before you cross the bridge into Africa. It is one of the larger centers and they allow guests to bring their strollers into the building. There are only 3 rooms, but this center offers more space than most of the others. The entry room is where you can purchase Disney merchandise or baby care items, such as Gerber foods and juices, Huggies diapers and wipes, sunscreen, medications, Carnation Good Start formulas, and other necessities. The front room has a television with cushioned bench seating along the walls and a small table and chairs for the little ones. Brightly colored, animal themed artwork covers the walls throughout the center. The back room is the area for feeding and changing your baby. There are several highchairs, a microwave, 6 wooden changing tables (it would be difficult to change a larger child on these), a sink for hand washing and two private nursing rooms. The nursing rooms are equipped with a changing counter and a wooden rocker for the breast feeding mom. These are totally private and are meant for only one person, but it is big enough for another child to sit with you. In my opinion, Animal Kingdom is the hottest parks on Walt Disney World property and every family with a small child should take advantage of this great cooling off spot.
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park does not have a dedicated Baby Center, but the restrooms do have baby changing stations.
Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park does not have a dedicated Baby Care Center, but the restrooms do have baby changing stations.
Downtown Disney Area
The Downtown Disney Area does not have a dedicated Baby Center, but the restrooms do have baby-changing stations.
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down extended through November 9 - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Blog - Review: "Guardians of the Galaxy" combines humor, action, and a stellar cast to become the perfect summer blockbuster
- All-Star Music food court closes for refurbishment - The Intermission Food Court will be closed 8/1/14-12/20/14 for refurb.
- New events added to Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - Late Nights LIVE! and new Premium Package events added.
- Astro Orbiter rehab extended by one week - Originally scheduled to end September 19, the ride will now reopen September 28.
- Food & Wine Festival Premium events now available for booking - This includes seminars, signature dining experiences and other special events.
- Changes coming to Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Street Party? - An update is rumored for this parade later this year, possibly around October. Possible changes are new music; Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald moving to the top of the floats; and Stitch joining the fun. Sebastian, Lumiere, and The Mad Hatter will leave the parade.
- During pool rehab, Polynesian guests will have free admission to Blizzard Beach - Originally, the resort guests were just going to be given one-day tickets to the water park, but that has been changed. They will now have complimentary unlimited admission to Blizzard Beach during their stay at the Polynesian.
- List of restaurants participating in the 2015 Disney Dining Plan - This list will be updated as more restaurants are added. Epcot and Downtown Disney restaurants don't normally finalize their participation until later in the year.
- 2015 Magic Your Way Disney World packages released! - A Walt Disney World package is a resort room and theme park admission. The Disney Dining Plan may also be added.
- Happy 15th Birthday to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith! - The attraction originally opened its doors at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on July 29, 1999.
- Victoria & Albert's will no longer accept Tables in Wonderland - This begins August 1, 2014.
- Summertime Pals Ink & Paint Cel release - This limited release will be available at the event, or pre-order by September 25 at 5:00pm EST.
- Haunted Mansion merchandise shop coming to Magic Kingdom - The former Yankee Trader shop will become a Haunted Mansion merchandise location in the near future. The decor will be inspired by Madame Leota and will carry items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings for August - List of authors and artists coming to the theme parks for signings and merchandise releases.
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- Walt Disney World exec leaves to head up Disneyland Paris
- SeaWorld no longer partnering with Southwest Airlines
- Walt Disney World 2015 packages now available to book
- High-speed train will link Shanghai Disneyland to city
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 8:00 pm
9:00 - 8:00 pm
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW