Disney World Baby Care Centers
The Baby Centers at the Walt Disney World theme parks are available at no additional charge to help you change and feed your baby.
Baby Center Locations:
by Julie Martin
The Baby Care Center at the Magic Kingdom is located near the First Aid Station between Casey’s and The Crystal Palace. This center has four rooms dedicated to the many different needs of your child. You enter through a small waiting room that contains a small sofa, an arm chair and a curio cabinet which displays the items available for sale. If you need to purchase any baby care items, you can do so in the kitchen. The center offers Carnation Good Start formulas, Gerber foods and juices, Huggies diapers and wipes, bottles, nipples, lotions, sunscreen, and some children’s over-the-counter medications. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, plenty of counter space and a small sink. There is a private nursing room that can accommodate up to four mothers at a time. It has 4 wooden rockers, a few side tables and there are electrical outlets available for the mom needing to use her breast pump. The changing room includes 5 large changing tables and a unisex restroom. The feeding area has several wooden highchairs, as well as other chairs for parents to use while bottle feeding. You will find a television and a small table and chairs for your older children to utilize. It is one of the busier centers and they require guests to park their strollers outside of the main entrance.
The Baby Care Center at Epcot is located in the Odyssey Center between Test Track and the Showcase Plaza. This is a great place to bring your children when they need a break from the park, a diaper change or a bottle. This facility is quite large and there are five different rooms, but please park your stroller outside the main entrance of the center. The play room includes a television, books, and toys; or, if your child is the more creative type, he or she can color. In the back of the center there is a changing room with four large changing tables (these could easily accommodate any child) and a sink for hand washing. You will also find the Men’s and Women’s restrooms off of this room. The kitchen is the place to purchase baby care merchandise and you will find a microwave and sink that you can use to prepare your child’s meal. There is a large feeding area with several highchairs and plenty of space for your little one to stretch out. The center offers Carnation Good Start formula, Gerber baby food, juice, bottles and pacifiers, Huggies diapers and wipes, Balmex, Johnson’s baby powder and lotion, Pedialyte, various children’s medications and some merchandise for purchase. The Epcot center also has a private nursing room for breastfeeding moms and their babies; it is right off the kitchen, dimly lit and furnished with four wooden rockers and two side tables. At the Epcot BCC you could easily spend up to an hour without feeling like you are in the way of other park guests.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
At Disney’s Hollywood Studios the Baby Care Center is located inside of Guest Relations near the main entrance to the park. The center has a main room with a television, sink, microwave and minimal seating; and, a changing room with only 2 changing tables, a children’s bathroom, and a sink for hand washing. There are two nursing booths off the main room for breastfeeding moms and their children. Each one has a rocker and a side table, they are meant for only one mom at a time and they are not completely private. The only thing that separates the booth from the main room is a curtain. You are allowed to bring your stroller into the center, but if there are more than two it will be crowded. The BCC located here serves its purpose, but it is a get in and get out kind of place. If you are in need of any baby care items you will need to purchase them at Movieland, the gift shop located just to the left of Guest Relations. Items available for purchase include formula, baby food, diapers, wipes, Pedialyte, Balmex, pacifiers, and some children’s medications.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
The Baby Care Center at Animal Kingdom is located to the left of the Tree of Life in the building right before you cross the bridge into Africa. It is one of the larger centers and they allow guests to bring their strollers into the building. There are only 3 rooms, but this center offers more space than most of the others. The entry room is where you can purchase Disney merchandise or baby care items, such as Gerber foods and juices, Huggies diapers and wipes, sunscreen, medications, Carnation Good Start formulas, and other necessities. The front room has a television with cushioned bench seating along the walls and a small table and chairs for the little ones. Brightly colored, animal themed artwork covers the walls throughout the center. The back room is the area for feeding and changing your baby. There are several highchairs, a microwave, 6 wooden changing tables (it would be difficult to change a larger child on these), a sink for hand washing and two private nursing rooms. The nursing rooms are equipped with a changing counter and a wooden rocker for the breast feeding mom. These are totally private and are meant for only one person, but it is big enough for another child to sit with you. In my opinion, Animal Kingdom is the hottest parks on Walt Disney World property and every family with a small child should take advantage of this great cooling off spot.
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park does not have a dedicated Baby Center, but the restrooms do have baby changing stations.
Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park does not have a dedicated Baby Care Center, but the restrooms do have baby changing stations.
Downtown Disney Area
The Downtown Disney Area does not have a dedicated Baby Center, but the restrooms do have baby-changing stations.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of “Toy Story of TERROR!” on Blu-ray
- American Idol Experience is now closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This attraction closed August 30, 2014. No definitive plans have been announced for this space.
- VIDEO: Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed - Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed brings Vegas to Walt Disney World. Villains Unleashed took over Disney's Hollywood Studios on August 23, 2014 and part of the hard ticket event was Oogie Boogie's Freak Funhouse Show. Oogie Boogie hosts the show that features a sword-swallowing act, daredevil archery and a finale full of fire!
- Refurb closures planned for Walt Disney World water parks - Typhoon Lagoon will be closed 10/26/14-1/3/15 and Blizzard Beach will be closed 1/4/15-3/14/15.
- Top 5 Signature Dining Experiences at the Walt Disney World Resorts - 1,600 listeners and viewers of our DIS Unplugged web-cast voted on their favorite signature restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort hotels.
- Blog - The Top 5 Underutilized Spaces at Walt Disney World
- Starbucks will open at Hollywood Studios in February 2015 - The Trolley Car Cafe will be located along Hollywood Boulevard and be themed like a trolley car station. Disney baked goods and Starbucks La Boulange pastry items will be available. An exact location hasn't been announced.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- VIDEO: Star-Lord & Gamora from 'Guardians of the Galaxy' at Villains Unleashed - Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, and Gamora made their first appearance ever at the Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Tape Vol. 1 Dance Party during the Villains Unleashed event at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Mikala Canoe Club Marina at Polynesian to be closed for refurb - The marina will be closed 9/15 - 9/19/2014. Sail boat/motorized boats and fishing excursions will not be available.
- Entrance 4 to Downtown Disney's parking lot now closed - Entrance 4 (between Cirque du Soleil and DisneyQuest) is now closed permanently. The only entrances are Entrance 2 (across from the Hess Station) and Entrance 5 (across from Typhoon Lagoon).
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Opening Ceremony - Villains Unleashed kicked off at Disney's Hollywood Studios with an opening ceremony hosted by Hades, Pain, Panic and Megara from Hercules. Once the stars of the night took the stage they introduced some of the 50 Disney Villains guests could meet at the special hard ticket event.
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Event Overview - Over 50 Disney villains took over Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Villains Unleashed Event.
- Times updated for events at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - The Party is a specially ticketed event at the Magic Kingdom that begins September 1.
- Villains' Sinister Soiree add-on available for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This special add-on will give guests preferred viewing for Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade (8:15pm) and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks show. Lady Tremaine will host a dessert soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant for you and some of her friends.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - "Villains Unleashed" needs leashing up - Disney's overcrowded hard ticket event leaves guests in long lines most of the night
- Mickey's PhilharMagic refurb extended - The end date has been moved from September 19 to the 28th. The attraction will go down September 8.
- Enchanted Tiki Room going down for refurb in late September - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from 9/27 - 10/3/2014.
- Two Epcot New Year's Eve dining events released - More New Year's Eve events are yet to be released.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Updated operating schedule for monorails - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles added to Epcot parking lot - Disney has added four Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations to the Journey parking lot at Epcot. Electric vehicles will be charged $.35 per kw/h, with a minimum charge of $1.50.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/31/14 - Tickets are still available for all other dates.
- New Move it! Shake it! Dance and Play it! Street Party to debut at Magic Kingdom this fall - Stitch and Phineas & Ferb will join the party and Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will ride on top of giant gift boxes. The soundtrack will feature remixed classic party songs and guests will vote for one of three current hits to be played.
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- MagicBands can now be purchased without ticket media - The bands are now available for purchase across property.
- Changes to boat schedules at Downtown Disney - Schedules have been changing recently due to construction.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Ultimate Day VIP Tour available at Epcot Food & Wine Festival - This daylong tour begins at the Festival Center's VIP Lounge and includes champagne, a beverage tasting, six-course tapas-style lunch, wine, private backstage tours, time on Epcot attractions, food and beverage pairings with Disney chefs, VIP seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, and reserved seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks spectacular.
- Blog - New Golden Oak Outpost Menu is Waffle Fry Heaven
- Sunrise Safari at Animal Kingdom ending 12/28/14 - This tour is exclusive to Animal Kingdom Lodge Kilimanjaro Club Level guests.
- American Idol Experience to close August 30 - No plans have been announced for the space.
- Florida residents save $40 on Cirque du Soleil tickets - Through September and October, Florida residents will save $40 on adult Cirque du Soleil tickets purchased at the box office.
- VIDEO: The Refurbished Capt. Cook's at Polynesian Resort - After a long refurbishment, Capt. Cook's has reopened at the Polynesian Village Resort. Major changes include artwork in the seating area, a new menu, no more ordering off of touch screens and the tragic loss of the Dole Whip self-serve machine.
- American Film Institute at the end of Backlot Tour to close - As of August 17, the American Film Institute Showcase exhibit at the end of the ride will be closed. This exhibit features props and costumes from various films. The gift shop will also close.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Polynesian Resort's Capt. Cook's quick service restaurant reopens after refurbishment
- Golden Oak Outpost now serving specialty waffle fries - This walk-up stand is located on the backside of Frontierland on the walkway to Adventureland.
- Tower of Terror On-ride videos available with Memory Maker - After riding The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a video of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. This video is only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Great Irish Hooley Festival to be held at Downtown Disney - "Hooley" is Irish slang for party or celebration. Celebrate with food, drink and dancing.
- Update coming to My Disney Experience - make dining reservations 20 minutes in advance - A new update will allow guests to make same day dining reservations only 20 minutes in advance.
- Performance times updated for Night of Joy - Disney’s Night of Joy is a hard-ticket event at the Magic Kingdom that features contemporary Christian performers.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Lobby - Lobby Waterfall - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Polynesian Resort.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Continues to Materialize
- Refurb scheduled this winter for the Haunted Mansion - The attraction will be closed from 12/1 - 12/19/14.
- It's Tough to be a Bug refurb extended until 9/27 - This attraction was originally scheduled to reopen August 11, but will instead stay closed through September 27.
- Yankee Trader shop refurb extended through December - The shop is becoming a Haunted Mansion gift shop.
- Polynesian Resort opens new Dole Whip location
- Popular EPCOT acts to depart this Fall
- Wet 'n Wild employee trapped in pool; now in critical condition
- Star Wars mobile game app released by Disney
- Disney contract approved by part-time employees
- Citation banning whale trainers from water will not be appealed by SeaWorld
- Disney cancels 2014 Festival of the Masters art show
- Radio Disney to shut down stations and lay off employees
- Disney proposes new contract for part-time employees
- SeaWorld announces new habitats for killer whales
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 6:00
10:00 - 6:00
10:00 - 6:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Hollywood Studios