Disney World Baby Care Centers
The Baby Centers at the Walt Disney World theme parks are available at no additional charge to help you change and feed your baby.
Baby Center Locations:
by Julie Martin
The Baby Care Center at the Magic Kingdom is located near the First Aid Station between Casey’s and The Crystal Palace. This center has four rooms dedicated to the many different needs of your child. You enter through a small waiting room that contains a small sofa, an arm chair and a curio cabinet which displays the items available for sale. If you need to purchase any baby care items, you can do so in the kitchen. The center offers Carnation Good Start formulas, Gerber foods and juices, Huggies diapers and wipes, bottles, nipples, lotions, sunscreen, and some children’s over-the-counter medications. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, plenty of counter space and a small sink. There is a private nursing room that can accommodate up to four mothers at a time. It has 4 wooden rockers, a few side tables and there are electrical outlets available for the mom needing to use her breast pump. The changing room includes 5 large changing tables and a unisex restroom. The feeding area has several wooden highchairs, as well as other chairs for parents to use while bottle feeding. You will find a television and a small table and chairs for your older children to utilize. It is one of the busier centers and they require guests to park their strollers outside of the main entrance.
The Baby Care Center at Epcot is located in the Odyssey Center between Test Track and the Showcase Plaza. This is a great place to bring your children when they need a break from the park, a diaper change or a bottle. This facility is quite large and there are five different rooms, but please park your stroller outside the main entrance of the center. The play room includes a television, books, and toys; or, if your child is the more creative type, he or she can color. In the back of the center there is a changing room with four large changing tables (these could easily accommodate any child) and a sink for hand washing. You will also find the Men’s and Women’s restrooms off of this room. The kitchen is the place to purchase baby care merchandise and you will find a microwave and sink that you can use to prepare your child’s meal. There is a large feeding area with several highchairs and plenty of space for your little one to stretch out. The center offers Carnation Good Start formula, Gerber baby food, juice, bottles and pacifiers, Huggies diapers and wipes, Balmex, Johnson’s baby powder and lotion, Pedialyte, various children’s medications and some merchandise for purchase. The Epcot center also has a private nursing room for breastfeeding moms and their babies; it is right off the kitchen, dimly lit and furnished with four wooden rockers and two side tables. At the Epcot BCC you could easily spend up to an hour without feeling like you are in the way of other park guests.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
At Disney’s Hollywood Studios the Baby Care Center is located inside of Guest Relations near the main entrance to the park. The center has a main room with a television, sink, microwave and minimal seating; and, a changing room with only 2 changing tables, a children’s bathroom, and a sink for hand washing. There are two nursing booths off the main room for breastfeeding moms and their children. Each one has a rocker and a side table, they are meant for only one mom at a time and they are not completely private. The only thing that separates the booth from the main room is a curtain. You are allowed to bring your stroller into the center, but if there are more than two it will be crowded. The BCC located here serves its purpose, but it is a get in and get out kind of place. If you are in need of any baby care items you will need to purchase them at Movieland, the gift shop located just to the left of Guest Relations. Items available for purchase include formula, baby food, diapers, wipes, Pedialyte, Balmex, pacifiers, and some children’s medications.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
The Baby Care Center at Animal Kingdom is located to the left of the Tree of Life in the building right before you cross the bridge into Africa. It is one of the larger centers and they allow guests to bring their strollers into the building. There are only 3 rooms, but this center offers more space than most of the others. The entry room is where you can purchase Disney merchandise or baby care items, such as Gerber foods and juices, Huggies diapers and wipes, sunscreen, medications, Carnation Good Start formulas, and other necessities. The front room has a television with cushioned bench seating along the walls and a small table and chairs for the little ones. Brightly colored, animal themed artwork covers the walls throughout the center. The back room is the area for feeding and changing your baby. There are several highchairs, a microwave, 6 wooden changing tables (it would be difficult to change a larger child on these), a sink for hand washing and two private nursing rooms. The nursing rooms are equipped with a changing counter and a wooden rocker for the breast feeding mom. These are totally private and are meant for only one person, but it is big enough for another child to sit with you. In my opinion, Animal Kingdom is the hottest parks on Walt Disney World property and every family with a small child should take advantage of this great cooling off spot.
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park does not have a dedicated Baby Center, but the restrooms do have baby changing stations.
Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park does not have a dedicated Baby Care Center, but the restrooms do have baby changing stations.
Downtown Disney Area
The Downtown Disney Area does not have a dedicated Baby Center, but the restrooms do have baby-changing stations.
- Beaches and Cream will begin accepting reservations December 18 - This small soda fountain restaurant serves burgers, sandwiches and their signature ice cream desserts.
- Limited Time Magic: Secret Santa Week - Visit the Town Square Christmas Tree on Main Street and see Duffy in his Christmas outfit. Other Disney characters will be located around the park. Get a special decorated keepsake card from each one as a souvenir.
- Limited Time Magic: Tour the Magic Kingdom with Phil Holmes - 25 lucky guests will get to tour the park with current Vice President Phil Holmes.
- Blog - Best Places to View EPCOT’s Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
- VIDEO: Holiday Storytellers - The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs - New to Holidays Around The World 2013 at Epcot in 2013 are the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs. The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs play multiple sets each day filled with Christmas songs done the Canadian way on the Mill Stage.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Jonathan Groff from FROZEN
- Guests at All Star Resorts will no longer receive Key to the World cards - As of 12/2/13, guests at All Star Sports Resort will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in. This will begin at All Star Music on 12/4/13 and at All Star Movies on 12/6/13. This system is already in place at Pop Century.
- VIDEO: it's a small world Holiday Full POV Ride-Through - The happiest cruise that ever sailed gets even merrier for the holidays. it's a small world, the 1964 World's Fair attraction that came to Disneyland in 1966, gets a full overlay for the holiday season including decorations and a new soundtrack!
- Atlanta Braves spring training tickets now on sale - The Atlanta Braves return to ESPN Wide World of Sports for their annual spring training. Tickets are first come/first served and the games take place at Champion Stadium.
- Blog - Give Kids the World Village and Giving Tuesday December 3, 2013
- VIDEO: Gran Fiesta Tour POV Ride-Through - Donald Duck disappears on his way to a Three Caballeros performance in Mexico City and his friends, José Carioca and Panchito Pistoles, set out to search for him.
- Blog - Brewing Now: Joffrey’s Disney Parks Collection of Coffees
- Blog - A Brit’s Perspective – Visiting the UK in Orlando
- Specialty food and drink offered for holidays at Epcot - New this holiday season, each country will be serving a specialty food and drink.
- New bus loop at Magic Kingdom open - In addition to regular single stops, there are several double stops that will accommodate two regular buses or one of the new articulated buses.
- Limited Time Magic: Donate a Duffy the Disney Bear to Toys for Tots - Visit the Once Upon a Toy store or the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney and with every $5 purchase, Disney will donate a Duffy the Disney Bear toy to Toys for Tots.
- Limited Time Magic: Jolly Year of the Ear - Celebrate the season in style with Santa Mickey and Minnie Santa ear hats - only available for a short time at the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
- Times and dates for Epcot holiday storytellers - Each country has its own special theme that highlights its culture. Storytellers will delight you with tales of their heritage and how the holidays are celebrated in their homeland.
- VIDEO: "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen in Celebrate the Magic - This holiday season, "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen is featured in Celebrate the Magic, the nighttime projection show on Cinderella Castle.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Happy Thanksgiving from the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom: Turnstile-Free!
- New holiday entertainment for the Canada pavilion at Epcot - Follow the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs on a musical tour to discover the country's holiday customs.
- Blog - Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights 101
- Royal Caribbean is offering a $200 Onboard Credit and 50% Reduced Deposit! - The offer is only available for booking on December 2, 3 and 4, 2013.
- Disney Vacation Club members offered event at Splitsville Luxury Lanes - On December 2 and 9 from 5-6:45pm, the experience will include bowling, shoe rental, a shared appetizer, an entree (or kids' meal), a signature beverage and a special DVC gift.
- Several rehabs added for early 2014 - The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Festival of the Lion King, Kali River Rapids, and the Studio Backlot Tour have all been added to the rehab list.
- Aulani named Best for Families by Fodor's Travel - Aulani was recently named "Best for Families" by Fodor's Travel in their "Top 10 Hawaiian Resorts for 2013" list.
- Blog - Review: “Frozen”
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Limited Time Magic: Thanksgiving Treats Available - Special treats will be available at various locations in the theme parks.
- New Year's Eve dining info for Swan and Dolphin Hotels - The restaurants of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will be offering special New Year's Eve menus.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 37% at select hotels - Discount is valid for travel between 1/4/14-3/18/14, 3/14/14-3/29/14, 1/19/14-3/13/14 and 3/30/14-4/12/14.
- Blog - Why I’m excited to take my baby on a Disney Cruise!
- Limited Time Magic: Jingle Cruise poster giveaway - Celebrate the Jingle Cruise at Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park with a complimentary mini poster while supplies last.
- Several rehabs scheduled for the Magic Kingdom - Among the closings are The Plaza Restaurant, Pinocchio Village Haus, Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover, Barnstormer, and the Liberty Square Riverboat.
- Blog - Disney’s Newest Animated Feature “Frozen” Flurries Into Theme Parks On Both Coasts
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special to return? - Rumors are that the popular holiday version of The Comedy Warehouse will be returning to Hollywood Studios this year.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE: Nikon becomes the Official Camera of Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- VIDEO: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2013 - What happens when you combine one 30,000 pound, 65 foot tree, one 40 foot star, 5500 twinkling lights, 430 feet of garland, 325 ornaments, 275 feet of strung popcorn, 400 flickering candles, 135 candy canes, 100 gingerbread cookies and the Disney Characters? Why, you have the perfect recipe for Christmas at the Magic Kingdom!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Photography - Creative photos from Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Christmas dining options for Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Christmas menus.
- Thanksgiving dining options at Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Thanksgiving menus.
- New looks available for the holidays at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Now through 1/3/14, little girls can choose from a Frozen Package or a Holiday Minnie Package.
- Santa Claus comes to Downtown Disney - At the Marketplace, you'll find Santa Claus waiting to greet you at his chalet in front of the World of Disney store.
- VIDEO: Josh Gad - Voice of Olaf in "Frozen" - Interview - Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf in "Frozen" and "World of Color - Winter Dreams" and Tony Award nominee for "The Book of Mormon", takes a few minutes to talk about how important it was to work on a Disney film that led to a theme park experience and the music behind it all.
- All guests at Pop Century will now use MagicBands - As of 11/14/13, guests at Pop Century will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in.
- Heart is the third musical group to cancel SeaWorld performance
- Willie Nelson backs out of SeaWorld Orlando's Bands, Brew & BBQ event
- Disney obtains distrbution rights to future Indiana Jones films
- Family sues Disney when woman dies from complications after a fall
- Disney's PhotoPass+ changing to Memory Maker
- WestJet debuts Sorcerer Mickey plane
- Seaworld Orlando's Shamu show closes for 3 months
- Barenaked Ladies cancels SeaWorld concert due to animal rights issue
- 12-year-old girl protests SeaWorld parade float
- SeaWorld plans several events for early 2014
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|8:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:30
11:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Magic Kingdom