Disney World Baby Care Centers
The Baby Centers at the Walt Disney World theme parks are available at no additional charge to help you change and feed your baby.
Baby Center Locations:
by Julie Martin
The Baby Care Center at the Magic Kingdom is located near the First Aid Station between Casey’s and The Crystal Palace. This center has four rooms dedicated to the many different needs of your child. You enter through a small waiting room that contains a small sofa, an arm chair and a curio cabinet which displays the items available for sale. If you need to purchase any baby care items, you can do so in the kitchen. The center offers Carnation Good Start formulas, Gerber foods and juices, Huggies diapers and wipes, bottles, nipples, lotions, sunscreen, and some children’s over-the-counter medications. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, plenty of counter space and a small sink. There is a private nursing room that can accommodate up to four mothers at a time. It has 4 wooden rockers, a few side tables and there are electrical outlets available for the mom needing to use her breast pump. The changing room includes 5 large changing tables and a unisex restroom. The feeding area has several wooden highchairs, as well as other chairs for parents to use while bottle feeding. You will find a television and a small table and chairs for your older children to utilize. It is one of the busier centers and they require guests to park their strollers outside of the main entrance.
The Baby Care Center at Epcot is located in the Odyssey Center between Test Track and the Showcase Plaza. This is a great place to bring your children when they need a break from the park, a diaper change or a bottle. This facility is quite large and there are five different rooms, but please park your stroller outside the main entrance of the center. The play room includes a television, books, and toys; or, if your child is the more creative type, he or she can color. In the back of the center there is a changing room with four large changing tables (these could easily accommodate any child) and a sink for hand washing. You will also find the Men’s and Women’s restrooms off of this room. The kitchen is the place to purchase baby care merchandise and you will find a microwave and sink that you can use to prepare your child’s meal. There is a large feeding area with several highchairs and plenty of space for your little one to stretch out. The center offers Carnation Good Start formula, Gerber baby food, juice, bottles and pacifiers, Huggies diapers and wipes, Balmex, Johnson’s baby powder and lotion, Pedialyte, various children’s medications and some merchandise for purchase. The Epcot center also has a private nursing room for breastfeeding moms and their babies; it is right off the kitchen, dimly lit and furnished with four wooden rockers and two side tables. At the Epcot BCC you could easily spend up to an hour without feeling like you are in the way of other park guests.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
At Disney’s Hollywood Studios the Baby Care Center is located inside of Guest Relations near the main entrance to the park. The center has a main room with a television, sink, microwave and minimal seating; and, a changing room with only 2 changing tables, a children’s bathroom, and a sink for hand washing. There are two nursing booths off the main room for breastfeeding moms and their children. Each one has a rocker and a side table, they are meant for only one mom at a time and they are not completely private. The only thing that separates the booth from the main room is a curtain. You are allowed to bring your stroller into the center, but if there are more than two it will be crowded. The BCC located here serves its purpose, but it is a get in and get out kind of place. If you are in need of any baby care items you will need to purchase them at Movieland, the gift shop located just to the left of Guest Relations. Items available for purchase include formula, baby food, diapers, wipes, Pedialyte, Balmex, pacifiers, and some children’s medications.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
The Baby Care Center at Animal Kingdom is located to the left of the Tree of Life in the building right before you cross the bridge into Africa. It is one of the larger centers and they allow guests to bring their strollers into the building. There are only 3 rooms, but this center offers more space than most of the others. The entry room is where you can purchase Disney merchandise or baby care items, such as Gerber foods and juices, Huggies diapers and wipes, sunscreen, medications, Carnation Good Start formulas, and other necessities. The front room has a television with cushioned bench seating along the walls and a small table and chairs for the little ones. Brightly colored, animal themed artwork covers the walls throughout the center. The back room is the area for feeding and changing your baby. There are several highchairs, a microwave, 6 wooden changing tables (it would be difficult to change a larger child on these), a sink for hand washing and two private nursing rooms. The nursing rooms are equipped with a changing counter and a wooden rocker for the breast feeding mom. These are totally private and are meant for only one person, but it is big enough for another child to sit with you. In my opinion, Animal Kingdom is the hottest parks on Walt Disney World property and every family with a small child should take advantage of this great cooling off spot.
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park does not have a dedicated Baby Center, but the restrooms do have baby changing stations.
Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park does not have a dedicated Baby Care Center, but the restrooms do have baby changing stations.
Downtown Disney Area
The Downtown Disney Area does not have a dedicated Baby Center, but the restrooms do have baby-changing stations.
- Full list of celebrities attending Star Wars Weekends 2014 - New on the list this year are Mark Hamill and John Ratzenberger.
- Race dates for Disney's Marathon Weekend and Princess Half Marathon - List of all the individual race dates for both weekends.
- Happy 50th anniversary to it's a small world! - it's a small world opened at the New York World's Fair on April 22, 1964.
- Blog - Review: Epcot After Hours Wind Down
- Registration opens for the 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon - Registration spots for the races fill up quickly. If you know for sure you want to participate in one of the events, we recommend you register as soon as possible.
- Happy 16th anniversary to Disney's Animal Kingdom - Disney's Animal Kingdom opened on April 22, 1998 - Earth Day.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Anna and Elsa meet and greet moves to Magic Kingdom today - These popular princesses will no longer be seen in Epcot's Norway pavilion.
- Planning to be at Disney World on Easter? - List of church services, dinners and special activities taking place at Walt Disney World on Easter.
- Blog - Ranking our 5 Senses in Disney's Theme Parks
- Spots still available at Tables in Wonderland event on April 19 - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Menu items for Epcot After Hours Wind Down - Tickets, which can be reserved in advance, include one beverage and a selection of light snacks.
- Rehabs planned for two of Disney's golf courses - Disney's Magnolia Golf Course and Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course will be closed 5/21 - 6/4/2014.
- Guests at the Swan and Dolphin can now book their FastPass+ 60 days in advance - Onsite resort guests and guests at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can make FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance. Annual Passholders and offsite guests can make their reservations up to 30 days in advance.
- Blog - Actors Fund Gala Tickets Honoring Disney Theatricals on Sale Now
- Changes to Earl of Sandwich menu - Prices have increased by about 50 cents per sandwich. New sandwiches have been added and others have been removed.
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down lounges to be available - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% on WDW hotels, plus get free Memory Maker photos! - Guests will save up to 35% on their room, plus get free Memory Maker digital photos. Discount is valid for travel between 6/16/14 - 8/2/14.
- Blog - VIDEO: Disney reveals first look at animatronics and scenes inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom April 13-20 - The Easter Bunny will also have a special pre-parade appearance on 4/19 and 4/20/14. He will be joined by other springtime characters, dancers and the Azalea Trail Maids.
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience at Star Wars Weekends to offer X-Wing Pilots and more - In addition to the carbonite figure, last year's Stormtrooper will be available, as well as two new figurines - an Alderaan Princess and X-Wing Pilot.
- Blog - Third Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Easter activities and special dining menus at Walt Disney World resorts - List of events planned at Walt Disney World resorts.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- October 2014 Walt Disney World park hours released - List of times for parades, fireworks, and park hours.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Big Thunder Mountain closed for 2 days for rehab - The attraction will be closed 4/7-4/9/14.
- Surprising your family with a trip to Disney? Check out our tips! - Surprising the kids with a Disney vacation is part of the thrill for some parents. Others would love to do it, but aren’t sure how to pull it off. Here are some different approaches to creating that special surprise for your family!
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- VIDEO: Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot - Enjoy a special fireworks viewing area and desserts from around World Showcase paired with sparkling wines.
- Tables in Wonderland event at Golden Oak's Markham's restaurant - For this special evening, guests will dine at the exclusive Markham's restaurant at Disney's Golden Oak Club, Walt Disney World's private residential community.
- Blog - Review: Epcot's new IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
- Blog - Review: Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
- Dates announced for Sounds Like Summer Concert series - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, the Eagles and many more during select nights from June to July.
- Night of Joy tickets now on sale - Disney's Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - DVC Owner To File Class Action Demanding More FastPass+ Experiences
- Blog - Walt Disney World is now selling MagicBands to Offsite Day Guests
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - The American Adventure - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - The American Adventure, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - Italy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - Italy, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon
- Parking prices increase at Walt Disney World - Prices have increased $2 for each category.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame, February 12, 2014 - Morning
- Cirque du Soleil discount offered for Tables in Wonderland members - Discounted tickets are available for performances April 1-May 10 and May 27-June 28, 2014.
- Tables in Wonderland Flower and Garden Festival Special Dining Event - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Fittipaldi Cup racing event planned for Walt Disney World Speedway - The Exotic Driving Experience and 2014 Rolex 24 winner Christian Fittipaldi are putting on a half-day racing event at the Walt Disney World Speedway.
- Grand Floridian hosts Edible Easter Egg Display - This is the third year the resort has hosted the display of hand-painted edible Easter eggs; the eggs are 16 to 20 inches tall.
- Star Wars-themed character meals at Hollywood Studios! - For a limited time, guests will have the opportunity to dine with Star Wars characters or Disney characters dressed up in their Star Wars costumes.
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora to close September 30 - A new restaurant will open in its place this fall.
- Blog - Saying Farewell to Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
- Blog - The Dream of Retiring to Central Florida
- Egg-stravaganza Easter egg hunt planned for Epcot - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker - will be attending Star Wars Weekends! - This will be the actor's first appearance at Star Wars Weekends.
- PEEPS-themed Easter events planned for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - The resort will be celebrating a PEEPtastic week 4/16 - 4/20/14.
- Brunch planned to debut new Disney Collection by Vera Bradley design - "Mickey's Perfect Petals" will be showcased at the brunch and will be available for purchase.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- Extended preview of Maleficent film at Disney's Hollywood Studios - The upcoming Maleficent film, starring Angelina Jolie, opens in theaters May 30. Theme park guests can see an extended preview of the film beginning April 18 and running through mid-June.
- Food Truck Park to open at Downtown Disney - The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- First quarter earnings for Universal Orlando
- Cell phone charging stations added to Magic Kingdom
- Today Show to film at Universal Orlando on Friday
- James Cameron pleased with Disney's Avatar Land design
- Disney one of the world's most disappointing destinations?
- Universal Orlando painters sent to hospital
- Kickstarter campaign hopes to raise money for "Dark Side of Disney" film
- Disney plans four Star Wars children's books
- SeaWorld Orlando offers summer camps for kids
- Walt Disney World offers new contract to unions
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 6:00
10:00 - 6:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Magic Kingdom
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Hollywood Studios