Walt Disney World Contact List & Phone Numbers
- Central Reservations Address
- Child Care
- Cirque du Soleil
- Community Relations
- Dining Reservations
- Disney College Program
- Disney Travel Company
- Epcot Discovery Center
- Guest Complaints/Comments
- Guest Relations
- Lost and Found
- Merchandise Guest Relations
- Passholder Information
- Tours around Walt Disney World
- Disney World Resort Phone Numbers
- Disney World Resort Fax Numbers
Disney Central Reservations Address
Walt Disney World Central Reservations
P.O. Box 10,100
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Disney Child Care Facilities
Kid's Nite Out, Inc: 407 - 828-0920
407-560-5408 - Blizzard Beach
407-824-4245 - Theme Parks
407-560-6296 - Typhoon Lagoon
Merchandise inquiries for Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Aulani, and Disney Cruise Line
9:00am-8:00pm EST Monday - Friday
877-560-6477 or 407-934-6111(for international callers)
Disney Passholder Information and Reservations
407-560-PASS or 407-827-7200
For Tours around Walt Disney World
(Keys to the Kingdom, etc)
Disney's All-Star Movies Resort: 407-939-7000
Disney's All-Star Music Resort: 407-939-6000
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort: 407-939-5000
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge: 407-938-3000
Disney's Art of Animation Resort: 407-938-7000
Disney's Beach Club: 407-934-8000Disney's Beach Club Villas: 407-934-2175
Disney's Boardwalk Villas: 407-939-5100
Disney's Boardwalk Inn: 407-939-5100
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort: 407-934-3400
Disney's Contemporary Resort: 407-824-1000
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort: 407-939-1000
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground: 407-824-2900
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: 407-824-3000
Disney's Old Key West Resort: 407-827-7700Disney's Polynesian Resort: 407-824-2000
Disney's Pop Century Resort: 407-938-4000
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside: 407-934-6000
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter: 407-934-5000
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa: 407-827-1100Walt Disney World Swan: 407-934-3000
Walt Disney World Dolphin: 407-934-4000
Disney's Wilderness Lodge: 407-824-3200
Disney's Wilderness Lodge Villas: 407-938-4300
Disney's Yacht Club: 407-934-7000
Shades of Green-
US active and retired Military personnel & their families only
Disney's All-Star Movies Resort: 407-939-7111
Disney's All-Star Music Resort: 407-939-7222
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort: 407-939-7333
Disney's Beach Club Resort and Villas: 407-934-3850
Disney's Boardwalk Inn and Villas: 407-939-5150
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort: 407-934-3288
Disney's Contemporary Resort: 407-824-3539
Disneys Coronado Springs Resort: 407-939-1003
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground: 407-824-3508
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa : 407-824-3186
Disney's Olk Key West Resort: 407-827-7710
Disney>'s Polynesian Resort : 407-824-3174
Disney's Pop Century Resort: 407-938-4040
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter : 407-934-5353
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside: 407-934-5777
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa: 407-827-4444
Disney's Wilderness Lodge and Villas: 407-824-3232
Disney's Yacht Club: 407-934-3450
Walt Disney World Swan: 407-934-4499
Walt Disney World Dolphin: 407-934-4099
- Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings for August - List of authors and artists coming to the theme parks for signings and merchandise releases.
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World