Magic Kingdom - Fantasyland Restaurants and Shops
The salon in Cinderella's Castle isn't the only Boutique on property; guests can also get a makeover at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney. The Boutiques cater to children ages 3 to 12.
- Coach Package: Hair style and shimmering makeup - starting at $54.95
- Crown Package: Hair style, shimmering makeup and nails - starting at $59.95
- Courtyard Package: Exclusive Courtyard hairstyling, shimmering makeup, face gem, princess sash and tote, nail polish, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique t-shrit, trendy tutu - starting at $94.95
- Castle Package: Hair style, shimmering makeup and nails plus full Princess costume with accessories and photo package (one 6x8 and four 4x6 pix) - starting at $189.95
- The Knight Package: Hair styling with colored gel and confetti, plus a sword and shield - $15.95
- Sofia the First Package: hair style, shimmering makeup, nail polish, crown, hairbow and accessories - $64.95
- Photo Package: This optional add-on includes one 6" x 8" and four 4" x 6" photos in a princess-themed photo holder for $32.95 (plus tax). Portraits can be taken at Castle Couture (a shop right outside the Castle) or at Exposition Hall on Main Street USA.
The hairstyle choices are Disney Diva, Fairytale Princess or Pop Princess. All packages include a sash.
The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique has 11 chairs and is open from 8:00 am till 7:00 pm. (Hours may vary should a special event be scheduled.)
Since the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is located in the Magic Kingdom, theme park admission is required. Children must be accompanied by an adult.Reservations can be made by calling 407-WDW-STYLE or by contacting your Dreams Unlimited Travel Specialist. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance; a $10 cancellation fee will be applied to no-shows or late cancellations.
Big Top Souvenirs is the place to get your Storybook Circus merchandise. There are two embroidery stations where you can personalize your ear hats. Designed to look like a Big Top circus tent, this location is full of details. Take the time to look around - even the display units look like circus cars with decorative wheels. The top of the tent is decorated with circus lights and trapeze poles; on the ground you'll see a circus ring just waiting for its performers to step right in! A unique feature of this location is Big Top Treats, a show kitchen making cotton candy, caramel apples, "Goofy's Glaciers" drinks and more!
Bonjour! Village Gifts located in Enchanted Forest - sells items inspired by Beauty and the Beast, such as gargoyle goblets, dinnerware from "Be Our Guest" restaurant, Belle shirts for women and girls, home decor, and costume accessories.
Film, film processing, and photo items.
Mickey's PhilharMagic merchandise. Mickey ear hats can be purchased and personalized here.
Hundred Acre Goods -
Winnie the Pooh merchandise.
Seven Dwarfs Mine - This shop closed in January 2014. There are no details yet on what the location will become.
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs dolls, costumes, clothing and sleepwear.
Sir Mickey's - Adult wear. Hats, snow globes, trinkets and penny press
Tinker Bells Treasures - Princess Merchandise and costumes