Magic Kingdom - Stitch's Great Escape
|Restaurants and Shops|
Stitch’s Great Escape
Opened: November 16, 2004
Ride length: 15 minutes
Stitch's Great Escape's timeline takes place before the movie "Lilo and Stitch". Stitch is discovered by the Galactic Federation when he is causing trouble as Experiment 626.
There are two preshows that take place. In the first, the guests are recruited to be security watching the prisoner Stitch. In the second preshow, you're given your instructions. Suddenly, Experiment 626 arrives and you're taken into the theater for the rest of the show.
During the show, a lot of effects such as water, smell and sound are used as Stitch creates havoc in the theater.
This show can be scary for kids. It gets very dark in the theater and kids may be frightened of some of the sensory effects used.
Handicapped Accessibility: Guests in an ECV must transfer to the seats or use a regular wheelchair for this attraction. For guests requiring assistance with hearing, assistive listening devices to amplify the sound are available from Guest Services. Some video captioning is available also.
Tip: A harness restraint comes down over your shoulders in this attraction and may affect people who are claustrophobic.
- Mgoblue44 - "For my money, the worst attraction at MK and top 3 worst in "The World". It's boring, pointless and not worth your time. If I were in charge, this is an attraction that would be gone!"
- dpuck1998 - "I like this ride better than most people, but it does leave something to be desired. Can be scary for young kids and its hard to shake that chili dog odor. My oldest really enjoys it so we have been on it a lot so it holds some great memories for me. Not a must do, but a should do if it isn't busy."
More Stitch's Great Escape Reviews
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW