Walt Disney World Park Hours,
Disney Parades and Fireworks
Please Note: Park hours are released approximately 180 days in advance. Disney changes park hours often. We will do our best to keep these up to date. Please check back often. Report all discrepancies to email@example.com
Changes have been made to many park hours from July on through the end of the year.
Magic Kingdom - On many days, regular operating hours have been extended. Evening Extra Magic Hours have been moved to different days. There will be additional Main Street Electric Parade performances.
Hollywood Studios - On many days, regular operating hours have been extended, Fantasmic! shows have been added and there are changes to Extra Magic Hour days.
Animal Kingdom - There are changes to morning Extra Magic Hours. On many days, regular operating hours have been extended.
Epcot - no changes.
Please check the calendar below if you have an upcoming vacation that may be affected.
|Disney August Hours
Theme Parks, Water Parks, Extra Magic Hours
|Disney September Hours
Theme Parks, Water Parks, Extra Magic Hours
|Disney October Hours
Theme Parks, Water Parks, Extra Magic Hours
|Disney November Hours
Theme Parks, Water Parks, Extra Magic Hours
|Disney December Hours
Theme Parks, Water Parks, Extra Magic Hours
|Disney January Hours
Theme Parks, Water Parks, Extra Magic Hours
|Disney February Hours
Theme Parks, Water Parks, Extra Magic Hours
for specific dates
Parade Viewing Tips: Check out this column by DIS contributing columnist Aaron DelPrince: Disney Parade Viewing Do's and Don'ts
|Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Magic Kingdom|
|WISHES - Magic Kingdom|
|Main Street Electrical Parade - Magic Kingdom|
|Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Party - Magic Kingdom|
|Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It parade - Magic Kingdom|
|Celebrate the Magic! - Magic Kingdom|
|IllumiNations - Epcot|
|Fantasmic! - Hollywood Studios|
|Electrical Water Pageant - Magic Kingdom area resorts|
|Specialty Fireworks Cruises|
- Festival of Fantasy Parade Photo Gallery
- Sneak Peek at Magic Kingdom’s New‘Festival of Fantasy Parade
The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films. A new theme song has also been developed for the parade. In this parade, we see nods to The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Dumbo, Pinocchio, Peter Pan, Tangled and Brave, as well as many others.
The floats are designed to look as if they were created by the characters they represent and truly bring each story to life as it moves down the street.
Ariel and her friends ride on an oversized music box decorated like a colorful "Under the Sea" party.
This parade replaces the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade, which ended 1/4/14.
Merida's float is a giant bagpipe surrounded by Scottish dancers. Joining Merida on the float are her triplet brothers, in bear form.
Peter Pan and Wendy will ride on a flying pirate ship, led by a replica of Skull Rock. Captain Hook, Mr Smee, Tinker Bell and the Lost Boys will be tagging along also.
Rapunzel and Flynn Rider's longship sail down the street, topped by magical floating lanterns.
The Disney Princesses ride on a Royal Court Garden Float.
One of the most impressive floats is the 35-feet-long, 26-feet-high Steampunk-inspired Maleficent Dragon from Sleeping Beauty. Thorn stilt-walkers walk alongside as Prince Phillip tries to fight them away.
Mickey and Minnie will ride in a hot air balloon float surrounded by the dancing hippos from Fantasia.
The parade's finale will be full of bubbles and circus tent-inspired costumes!
Exploding with vivid color, sound and gut wrenching emotion,
"Wishes" is the largest fireworks display ever
presented at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom.
The night time spectacular is narrated by the voice of Jiminy Cricket and the Blue Fairy. Guests of the Magic Kingdom are told a thrilling "story in the sky" featuring hundreds of brilliant pyrotechnic effects exploding above and around Cinderella Castle. Show Details
Running time: Approximately 12 minutes
Fireworks firing cues: 665
Individual pieces of pyrotechnics: 681
"Wishes" is roughly five minutes longer and several times larger than the long running fireworks show "Fantasy in the Sky," which was previously being shown at the Magic Kingdom.
"Wishes" With the use of classic Disney songs and well know Disney character voices, guests will be told a story about making a wish come true, accented by using timely choreographed fireworks.
The Cast of "Wishes" features the voices of:
- Jiminy Cricket , the Blue Fairy and Pinocchio (from 1940's "Pinocchio")
- Snow White and the Evil Queen (from 1937's "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs")
- Cinderella (from 1950's "Cinderella")
- Peter Pan (from 1953's "Peter Pan")
- Ariel (from 1989's "The Little Mermaid")
- Aladdin and Genie (from 1992's "Aladdin")
- Tinker Bell, flies from atop Cinderella Castle during a dramatic moment in the show.
The Crew that created "Wishes"
- Creator/show director: Steven Davison - Davison, creative director with Walt Disney Creative Entertainment, also developed the "Believe...There's Magic in the Stars" fireworks spectacular at Disneyland.
- Fireworks designer: Eric Tucker - An award-winning pyrotechnics designer whose credits span the globe, Tucker previously designed the fireworks for "IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth" at Epcot.
- Music director: Steve Skorija - As music director for Walt Disney Entertainment, Skorija oversees music production for live entertainment and special events at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Composer/arranger: Gregory Smith - Smith previously worked on such Walt Disney World productions as "IllumiNations 25" and "Splashtacular" at Epcot, and the "Mickey Mania" parade at Magic Kingdom.
In addition to Gregory Smith's original theme, which is based on the children's nursery rhyme "Starlight, Star Bright," the score for "Wishes" contains portions of 12 songs from 10 classic Disney animated features:
"Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" (1937) ,"Pinocchio" (1940)
"Peter Pan" (1953)
"Sleeping Beauty" (1959)
"The Little Mermaid" (1989)
"Beauty and the Beast" (1991)
"Wishes" uses several new locations around the Magic Kingdom for launching fireworks that create brilliant bursts of light around Cinderella Castle. The show features new pyrotechnic effects never seen before in a Disney theme park, including several developed especially for this show:
The show's "wishing star" will crest approximately 100 feet above the castle's bright spires.
The Blue Fairy is represented with a spectacular star-shaped shell that "paints" each wish high in the sky with starlight.
"Wishes" was created in honor of the launch of "Magical Gatherings", a celebration of the magic that occurs when friends and extended family members gather at the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort in the months to come. The show is designed for a heart-tugging spectacle in the sky that will create lasting memories for everyone to take home with the
This event is subject to availability. Adults 10 and older are from $21.99 - $25.99 and children 3-9 are from $11.99 - $13.99 (prices may vary during peak and holiday seasons). This price does not include tax or gratuity. (Gratuity isn't required, but is an option if you so desire.) The Dessert Party begins one hour before Wishes, so the time will change depending on the night. You may want to double check your reservation time a couple of weeks before your trip.
The party includes a self-service buffet at the Tomorrowland Terrace with sweets, beverages and exclusive viewing of Wishes, the nightly fireworks. Reservations are not required, but are recommended as seating is limited. To reserve a space, prepayment is necessary. Space permitting, there may be seating available for walk-ups. Currently the Disney Dining Plan is not accepted. Reservations are available by calling 407-WDW-DINE. To read more about this event, Click Here.
Book a boat to take you out on Bay Lake for a private fireworks viewing!
The classic Main Street Electrical Parade returns! It will be performed for an extended run. No end date has been announced for the parade. This classic parade includes new lighting effects and new technology to brighten it up! Tinker Bell leads the parade from a balloon's basket that floats above a magical fairy garden. A few other familiar characters join the parade as well. Pinocchio and the Pleasure Island boys can be seen and Snow White and her dwarfs accompany a diamond mine float. After you listen to the familiar catchy music guide the lighted floats down Main Street, it's time for the fireworks!
Beginning this fall, this will change to the Move it! Shake it! Dance and Play it! Street Party. Stitch and Phineas & Ferb will join the party and Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will ride on top of giant gift boxes. The soundtrack will feature remixed classic party songs and guests will vote for one of three current hits to be played. Taking place several times daily on Main Street U.S.A. headed for Cinderella Castle, there will still be stilt walkers, an emcee and audience participation.
This high-energy parade heads down Main Street several times a day. It involves guest participation and includes contemporary songs, stilt walkers, floats, Disney characters, and much more. Duration is 35 minutes.
This show replaces The Magic, The Memories and You! Unlike its predecessor, "Celebrate the Magic!" doesn't include guest
photos taken during the day at the park. Instead, it focuses on
Disney's long history of storytelling through film and animation. The
show begins with Tinker Bell flying around Cinderella Castle,
illuminating a pencil sketch of Walt Disney painting Mickey Mouse.
Tinker Bell sprinkles some pixie dust and the paintbrush comes to life,
painting scenes from various Disney films.
Guests will see favorites such as the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland, Dumbo, and Pumbaa and Timon from Lion King. The castle will transform itself into the apartment building from "Wreck-It Ralph," Merida's castle from Brave and Buzz Lightyear's spaceship.
During the winter holiday season, favorites scenes from "The Magic, The Memories and You!" will be resurrected and the castle will be covered in peppermint sticks and gingerbread as Santa flies by.
More seasonal updates will be added, including favorite Disney couples around Valentine's Day, the beach with Lilo, Stitch and the Little Mermaid during the summer and the Disney villains at Halloween. "Celebrate the Magic!" will be shown most evenings at the Magic Kingdom.
IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
Enjoy a special fireworks viewing area and desserts from around World Showcase paired with sparkling wines. Desserts offered will include tiramisu from Italy, vanilla pot de creme from France, shortbread cookies from the United Kingdom, baklava from Morocco, sugar-dusted cronis with strawberry sauce from America and a variety of ice cream treats.
Cost is $49 per adult and $29 per child (includes tax and gratuity). The Party will be held Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 7:45-9:20pm. Advance reservations are recommended. Epcot park admission is required and not included in price of Party. Call 407-WDW-PLAY for reservations or information.
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth is the recipient of Amusement Today's 2006 Golden Ticket Award in recognition of being the top evening show in an American theme park
- Check Show Times
- Video - View from the Walt Disney Swan & Dolphin
- Video - 25th Anniversary Edition
Opened: Oct. 1, 1999
Show length: 12 minutes, 32 seconds
A nighttime spectacular where thunderous fireworks and lasers fill the skies above World Showcase Lagoon. Video images are displayed across a giant sphere in the middle of the lagoon that tell the Earth's incredible tale. The sphere then blossoms like a flower, exposing a ball of fire and leads to the shows finale.
Fun Facts - 1,105 firework shells are fired during each show.There are 19 torches located around the World Showcase Lagoon. The inferno barge weighs 150,000 pounds with 37 nozzles that shoot propane flames upward.
For an extremely informative column on the history and details of Illuminations, click here.
Book a boat to take you out on World Showcase Lagoon for a private fireworks viewing!
Opened: Oct. 15, 1998
Show length: 26 minutes
6,900 seated guests | 3,000 standing guests
Fantasmic! is a festival of lasers, lights, dancing fountains, and dazzling special effects. Join Mickey Mouse is his dream where he creates dancing waters, shooting comets, animated fountains, and swirling stars. When Disney villains turn his dreams into nightmares, he uses the power of good to prevail. More information
If you want to save yourself the pain of waiting in line, check out the Fantasmic Dining packages.
- The moat surrounding the show contains approximately 1.9 million gallons of water.
- The mountain stands approximately 57.5 feet above the water.
- The fire-breathing dragon rises 50 feet into the air and has a wing span of 50 feet.
This nightly "parade" was first performed on October 26, 1971 during the dedication of the Polynesian Luau. While old-fashioned by today's standards, it's still fun to head to the resort beachfronts to watch it go by. The water pageant can be seen from the boat-loading are at the Magic Kingdom, as well as all each resort around Bay Lake. It normally starts at 9:00 each night, but check the Times Guide to be sure. There are two segments, one is a King Neptune theme, the other a salute to America.
The Electrical Water Pageant usually follows this schedule:
Disney's Polynesian Resort - 9:00 pm
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - 9:15 pm
Disney's Wilderness Lodge - 9:35 pm
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground - 9:45 pm
Disney's Contemporary Resort - 10:05 pm
Magic Kingdom park - 10:20 pm (only during extended Magic Kingdom Park hours)
(You may want to check with the resort just in case the schedule changes or if its canceled due to the weather that day)
Visit our DIScussion Forums - The Largest Disney community on the net!!
- Blog - The Top 5 Underutilized Spaces at Walt Disney World
- Starbucks will open at Hollywood Studios in February 2015 - The Trolley Car Cafe will be located along Hollywood Boulevard and be themed like a trolley car station. Disney baked goods and Starbucks La Boulange pastry items will be available. An exact location hasn't been announced.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- VIDEO: Star-Lord & Gamora from 'Guardians of the Galaxy' at Villains Unleashed - Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, and Gamora made their first appearance ever at the Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Tape Vol. 1 Dance Party during the Villains Unleashed event at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Mikala Canoe Club Marina at Polynesian to be closed for refurb - The marina will be closed 9/15 - 9/19/2014. Sail boat/motorized boats and fishing excursions will not be available.
- Entrance 4 to Downtown Disney's parking lot now closed - Entrance 4 (between Cirque du Soleil and DisneyQuest) is now closed permanently. The only entrances are Entrance 2 (across from the Hess Station) and Entrance 5 (across from Typhoon Lagoon).
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Opening Ceremony - Villains Unleashed kicked off at Disney's Hollywood Studios with an opening ceremony hosted by Hades, Pain, Panic and Megara from Hercules. Once the stars of the night took the stage they introduced some of the 50 Disney Villains guests could meet at the special hard ticket event.
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Event Overview - Over 50 Disney villains took over Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Villains Unleashed Event.
- Times updated for events at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - The Party is a specially ticketed event at the Magic Kingdom that begins September 1.
- Villains' Sinister Soiree add-on available for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This special add-on will give guests preferred viewing for Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade (8:15pm) and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks show. Lady Tremaine will host a dessert soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant for you and some of her friends.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - "Villains Unleashed" needs leashing up - Disney's overcrowded hard ticket event leaves guests in long lines most of the night
- Mickey's PhilharMagic refurb extended - The end date has been moved from September 19 to the 28th. The attraction will go down September 8.
- Enchanted Tiki Room going down for refurb in late September - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from 9/27 - 10/3/2014.
- Two Epcot New Year's Eve dining events released - More New Year's Eve events are yet to be released.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Updated operating schedule for monorails - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles added to Epcot parking lot - Disney has added four Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations to the Journey parking lot at Epcot. Electric vehicles will be charged $.35 per kw/h, with a minimum charge of $1.50.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/31/14 - Tickets are still available for all other dates.
- New Move it! Shake it! Dance and Play it! Street Party to debut at Magic Kingdom this fall - Stitch and Phineas & Ferb will join the party and Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will ride on top of giant gift boxes. The soundtrack will feature remixed classic party songs and guests will vote for one of three current hits to be played.
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- MagicBands can now be purchased without ticket media - The bands are now available for purchase across property.
- Changes to boat schedules at Downtown Disney - Schedules have been changing recently due to construction.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Ultimate Day VIP Tour available at Epcot Food & Wine Festival - This daylong tour begins at the Festival Center's VIP Lounge and includes champagne, a beverage tasting, six-course tapas-style lunch, wine, private backstage tours, time on Epcot attractions, food and beverage pairings with Disney chefs, VIP seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, and reserved seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks spectacular.
- Blog - New Golden Oak Outpost Menu is Waffle Fry Heaven
- Sunrise Safari at Animal Kingdom ending 12/28/14 - This tour is exclusive to Animal Kingdom Lodge Kilimanjaro Club Level guests.
- American Idol Experience to close August 30 - No plans have been announced for the space.
- Florida residents save $40 on Cirque du Soleil tickets - Through September and October, Florida residents will save $40 on adult Cirque du Soleil tickets purchased at the box office.
- VIDEO: The Refurbished Capt. Cook's at Polynesian Resort - After a long refurbishment, Capt. Cook's has reopened at the Polynesian Village Resort. Major changes include artwork in the seating area, a new menu, no more ordering off of touch screens and the tragic loss of the Dole Whip self-serve machine.
- American Film Institute at the end of Backlot Tour to close - As of August 17, the American Film Institute Showcase exhibit at the end of the ride will be closed. This exhibit features props and costumes from various films. The gift shop will also close.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Constantine the Frog to attend Villains Unleashed! event - The "Muppets Most Wanted" villain will be at the Stage One Company Store location near Muppet*Vision 3D.
- Blog - Polynesian Resort's Capt. Cook's quick service restaurant reopens after refurbishment
- Golden Oak Outpost now serving specialty waffle fries - This walk-up stand is located on the backside of Frontierland on the walkway to Adventureland.
- Tower of Terror On-ride videos available with Memory Maker - After riding The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a video of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. This video is only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Great Irish Hooley Festival to be held at Downtown Disney - "Hooley" is Irish slang for party or celebration. Celebrate with food, drink and dancing.
- Update coming to My Disney Experience - make dining reservations 20 minutes in advance - A new update will allow guests to make same day dining reservations only 20 minutes in advance.
- Performance times updated for Night of Joy - Disney’s Night of Joy is a hard-ticket event at the Magic Kingdom that features contemporary Christian performers.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Lobby - Lobby Waterfall - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Polynesian Resort.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Continues to Materialize
- Refurb scheduled this winter for the Haunted Mansion - The attraction will be closed from 12/1 - 12/19/14.
- Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Street Party reduces number of performances this month - Performance times will be 5:40 and 7:00pm on August 12, 13, 19, 20 and 29, 2014. Concrete work taking place on Main Street will limit the number of performances on those days.
- It's Tough to be a Bug refurb extended until 9/27 - This attraction was originally scheduled to reopen August 11, but will instead stay closed through September 27.
- Yankee Trader shop refurb extended through December - The shop is becoming a Haunted Mansion gift shop.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Adventureland - Swiss Family Treehouse Exit - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Magic Kingdom.
- Big Hero 6 characters coming to Walt Disney World - A specific date and location for the meet and greet has not yet been announced.
- Frozen Summer Fun extended at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This celebration has been extended through September 28.
- Top 5 Experiences at Walt Disney World That Don't Cost a Thing! - Walt Disney World can be a very expensive place — between park tickets, hotels, parking costs, meals and snacks, it all adds up very quickly. That’s why it’s important to remember that there are several fantastic experiences at Walt Disney World Resort that don’t cost a thing!
- Club Villain dance party planned for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This will take place at the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon in Frontierland.
- Blog - New Disney Parks Inspired Coffees from Joffrey's
- Updated list of restaurants that accept Tables in Wonderland - Tables in Wonderland members save 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Video: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Dock - Polynesian Resort - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Polynesian Resort Dock - Polynesian Resort
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down extended through November 9 - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Blog - Review: "Guardians of the Galaxy" combines humor, action, and a stellar cast to become the perfect summer blockbuster
- All-Star Music food court closes for refurbishment - The Intermission Food Court will be closed 8/1/14-12/20/14 for refurb.
- New events added to Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - Late Nights LIVE! and new Premium Package events added.
- Astro Orbiter rehab extended by one week - Originally scheduled to end September 19, the ride will now reopen September 28.
- Food & Wine Festival Premium events now available for booking - This includes seminars, signature dining experiences and other special events.
- Changes coming to Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Street Party? - An update is rumored for this parade later this year, possibly around October. Possible changes are new music; Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald moving to the top of the floats; and Stitch joining the fun. Sebastian, Lumiere, and The Mad Hatter will leave the parade.
- During pool rehab, Polynesian guests will have free admission to Blizzard Beach - Originally, the resort guests were just going to be given one-day tickets to the water park, but that has been changed. They will now have complimentary unlimited admission to Blizzard Beach during their stay at the Polynesian.
- List of restaurants participating in the 2015 Disney Dining Plan - This list will be updated as more restaurants are added. Epcot and Downtown Disney restaurants don't normally finalize their participation until later in the year.
- 2015 Magic Your Way Disney World packages released! - A Walt Disney World package is a resort room and theme park admission. The Disney Dining Plan may also be added.
- Happy 15th Birthday to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith! - The attraction originally opened its doors at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on July 29, 1999.
- Victoria & Albert's will no longer accept Tables in Wonderland - This begins August 1, 2014.
- Summertime Pals Ink & Paint Cel release - This limited release will be available at the event, or pre-order by September 25 at 5:00pm EST.
- Haunted Mansion merchandise shop coming to Magic Kingdom - The former Yankee Trader shop will become a Haunted Mansion merchandise location in the near future. The decor will be inspired by Madame Leota and will carry items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings for August - List of authors and artists coming to the theme parks for signings and merchandise releases.
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Popular EPCOT acts to depart this Fall
- Wet 'n Wild employee trapped in pool; now in critical condition
- Star Wars mobile game app released by Disney
- Disney contract approved by part-time employees
- Citation banning whale trainers from water will not be appealed by SeaWorld
- Disney cancels 2014 Festival of the Masters art show
- Radio Disney to shut down stations and lay off employees
- Disney proposes new contract for part-time employees
- SeaWorld announces new habitats for killer whales
- "Frozen" behind-the-scenes special coming to ABC
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 6:00
10:00 - 6:00
10:00 - 6:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW