Ah, there you are! I’ve been waiting very impatiently for you to arrive so this week’s Monday Merch Meeting can begin. We have a ton to get through, and I am absolutely busting to show you my new obsession. And no, it’s not another dress or ear headband.
We will get to the good stuff in a minute, but first, let’s start with a new Dooney & Bourke launch that brings new life to the Skyliner.
Disney Skyliner Dooney & Bourke
The new Disney Skyliner Dooney & Bourke Tote Bag, $268, and Disney Skyliner Dooney & Bourke Satchel, $268, dropped just a few hours ago with a fresh new design featuring Walt Disney world’s Skyliner. Check out the Tote and Satchel below.
Disney Parks Chibi Loungefly Wallet & Backpack
If you are thinking, Chibi? What? You aren’t alone. At first, I wasn’t super into this one, but over the last hour or so, while I was waiting for you, it’s sort of grown on me. The Disney Parks Chibi Loungefly Wallet, $50, and Disney Parks Chibi Mini Loungefly Backpack, $75, are available now.
New Minnie Mouse Ear Headbands
Okay, so there are a few new headbands, and let’s face it, it would be wrong of me not to show you. Especially when the Minnie Mouse Floral Ear Headband – Poppies and Lace, $29.99, and Minnie Mouse Ear Headband with Bow – Tweed & Pearl, $29.99 are so darn cute!
Stitch and Angel Mini Loungefly Backpack
Yes, another Loungefly backpack; it is Monday, after all. The Stitch and Angel Mini Loungefly Backpack, $75, is available for all the Stitch fans out there looking for that perfect accessory.
Lanyards. Lanyards/ Lanyards. Did you know if you say it enough times late at night, you can convince yourself that it’s not even a word at all? That’s me right now. New Lanyards are here, and some of them are pretty cute!
- The Haunted Mansion Retractable Loungefly Lanyard, $20
- The Haunted Mansion Loungefly Lanyard and Card Holder, $20
- Mickey Mouse Retractable Loungefly Lanyard, $20
- Mickey Mouse Loungefly Lanyard and Card Holder, $20
- Disney Dogs Loungefly Lanyard and Card Holder, $20
- Disney Cats Loungefly Lanyard and Card Holder, $20
Alice in Wonderland Mad Tea Party Mug
I know we all have enough Disney mugs by now, but look at how adorable this one is! Just look at it! Alice in Wonderland Mad Tea Party Mug, $19.99. Do it now!!
Disney Couture de Force Collection Figurines
I saw these new figurines this morning, Alice Couture De Force Figurine, $79.99, and Aurora Couture De Force Figurine – Sleeping Beauty, $79.99, both beautiful in detail and part o the Disney Couture de Force Collection.
Jim Shore Figures
Jom Shore has released four new figurines to suit your next special occasion. Check them out below.
- Eeyore ”Birthday Blues” Figure by Jim Shore, $44.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse ”Magic and Moonlight” Figure by Jim Shore, $69.99
- Moana, Pua, and Hei Hei ”Welcome to Motunui” Figure by Jim Shore, $49.99
- The Fox and the Hound ”Unlikely Friends” Figure by Jim Shore, $49.99
Figurines from Britto
Cute, colorful, and a lower price-point, these Britto Figurines are great for kids or the collector that enjoys a brighter design. I will be looking out for these more often and will let you know when more pop up.
- Cogsworth Mini Figure by Britto – Beauty and the Beast, $24.99
- Gus Gus Mini Figure by Britto – Cinderella, $24.99
- Pascal Mini Figure by Britto – Tangled, $24.99
- Lumiere Mini Figure by Britto – Beauty and the Beast, $24.99
- Meeko Mini Figure by Britto – Pocahontas, $24.99
Beauty and the Beast Home Decor and Accessories
The problem with these home decor collections is that you can’t buy just one piece without wanting the entire merchandise series. Some of these are so enchanting – get it? – that you won’t be able to resist.
- Wardrobe Jewelry Box – Beauty and the Beast, $79.99
- Lumiere Light-Up Figure – Beauty and the Beast, $39.99
- Cogsworth Desk Clock with Pen – Beauty and the Beast, $39.99
- Lumiere Cake Stand – Beauty and the Beast, $44.99
- Chip Mug – Beauty and the Beast, $19.99
- Mrs. Potts Teapot – Beauty and the Beast, $44.99
- Beauty and the Beast Mug and Tea Infuser Set, $24.99 (not pictured)
- Beauty and the Beast Stained Window Wall Décor, $49.99
- Beauty and the Beast Glass Tumbler with Straw, $19.99
- Chip Succulent – Beauty and the Beast, $14.99
Easter is Coming!
Get ahead of those Easter baskets you need to buy for by grabbing one of these plush character toys or mystery figurine Easter egg!
- Minnie Mouse Plush Easter Bunny – Small 18”, $14.99
- Stitch Plush Easter Bunny – Small 15”, $24.99
- Mickey Mouse Plush Easter Bunny with Pop-Up Ears – Small 13”, $29.99
- Mickey Mouse Plush Easter Bunny – Small 18”, $24.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Mystery Figure Easter Egg, $9.99
- Winnie the Pooh Plush Easter Bunny – Small 15”, $24.99
My inner feminist is passively-aggressively smirking, ready to argue that all of these kitchen accessories seem to be geared towards women, but she is being drowned out by my inner 1950’s housewife who is screaming, I WANT THEM ALL!
Meet my new obsession. Disney Aprons, Kitchen Towels & Oven Mitts. I have picked up a few over the years but never seen a mass release like this one. Enjoy.
- King Arthur Carrousel Kitchen Towel – Disneyland, $19.99
- Disney Parks Carrousel Horse Apron for Adults, $34.99
- Mickey Mouse Waffle Pot Holder, $14.99
- Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bar Apron for Adults, $34.99
- Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bar Kitchen Towel, $19.99
- Mickey Mouse Waffle Kitchen Towel, $19.99
- The Three Caballeros Apron for Adults, $34.99
- Poisoned Apple Kitchen Towel – Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, $19.99
- Enchanted Tiki Room Apron for Adults, $34.99
Mickey Mouse Tropical Swimwear
You know me, tropical anything, and I am there. That means, as soon as I saw this tropical leaf pattern, there was no doubt it would make it onto the agenda for this week’s meeting.
- Mickey Mouse Tropical Hooded Wetsuit for Baby, $24.99
- Mickey Mouse Tropical Swim Trunks for Boys, $22.99
- Mickey Mouse Tropical Rash Guard for Boys, $18.99
- Mickey Mouse Tropical Swimsuit for Girls, $22.99
- Mickey Mouse Tropical Swimsuit for Women, $49.99
Wow, can you believe we covered so much so quickly? Thanks for dropping in. I hope you have a fabulous week ahead, and I will see you again later in the week.
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means – at no additional cost to you – our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.