I blinked twice and all of a sudden it’s April. How did that go so quickly? I hope the new month is off to a fabulous start for you all and will be made even better by today’s offerings from the Disney powers that be.
Let’s take a look at what has been released!
Jerrod Maruyama Homewares
I’ve really enjoyed the pieces released in the last few weeks from Jerrod Maruyama. Mostly practical homewares, this collection is fun and beautifully designed without being too over-the-top. See the new Plates, Cake Bite Pan and Lunch Box added this week.
- Disney Parks Plate Set by Jerrod Maruyama, $34.99
- Disney Parks Silicone Cake Bite Pan by Jerrod Maruyama, $34.99
- Disney Parks Lunch Box by Jerrod Maruyama, $34.99
Disney Parks Chibi Card Wallet & Enchanted Tiki Room Card Wallet
If you are traveling light this summer, check out the Disney Parks Chibi Card Wallet, $14.99, and Enchanted Tiki Room Card Wallet, $14.99, perfect for carrying the essentials in style without being weighted down by something bigger and unnecessary.
Minnie Mouse Sequined Ear Headband – Iris
There was a new set of ears this morning, the Minnie Mouse Sequined Ear Headband – Iris, $29.99 have a cute ruffled bow that gives them a whimsical feel.
More Tropical Merchandise
I’m not sure why they like to release new collections like this in pieces, however, this morning we’ve seen more of the Tropical print range, now with a fancy new Loungefly Backpack on Pre-Order.
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Tropical Loungefly Mini Backpack, $75 – PRE ORDER
- Mickey Mouse Tropical Slides for Adults, $24.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Tropical Beach Towel, $22.99
- Mickey Mouse Tropical Raffia Handbag, $39.99 – PRE ORDER
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Tropical Rolling Luggage, $64.99
Enchanted Rose Keychain – Beauty and the Beast & Minnie Mouse Icon
Keychains aren’t all created equal which is why I was drawn to the simplistic elegance of the new Enchanted Rose Keychain – Beauty and the Beast, $12.99 and the Minnie Mouse Icon Keychain, $12.99.
Mickey Mouse ”Mom” Bolo Bracelet by Rebecca Hook
Mother’s Day will be here before you know it and that Disney-loving Mom in your life would love this Mickey Mouse ”Mom” Bolo Bracelet by Rebecca Hook, $100.
This Week In Mugs
Yep, somehow there are always more mugs, but these five are all very cute, making their way into this week’s list despite the saturation of options in their market. Mostly because of the Bao bun mug with lid. Just try and tell me that isn’t completely awesome. I dare you.
- Mickey Mouse Raised Icon Mug – Pink, $19.99
- Bao Figural Mug with Lid, $22.99
- Mickey Mouse Raised Icon Mug – Cobalt, $19.99
- Dumbo Mug, $16.99
- Groot Figural Mug – Guardians of the Galaxy, $19.99
Minnie Mouse Floral Icon Necklace & Earrings by Rebecca Hook
Another option for next month’s Mother’s Day, the Minnie Mouse Floral Icon Necklace by Rebecca Hook, $125 and Minnie Mouse Floral Icon Earrings by Rebecca Hook, $125 are perfect for the season and adorable as well.
Sleeping Beauty Castle iPhone Cases by Otterbox – Disneyland
- Sleeping Beauty Castle iPhone XS Max/11 Pro Max Case by Otterbox – Disneyland, $59.99
- Sleeping Beauty Castle iPhone 8+/7+ Case by Otterbox – Disneyland, $59.99
- Sleeping Beauty Castle iPhone 11 Case by Otterbox – Disneyland, $59.99
- Sleeping Beauty Castle iPhone SE/8/7 Case by Otterbox – Disneyland, $59.99
FastPass Tumbler with Straw
Had we not spent the last two weeks discussing FastPasses, this FastPass Tumbler with Straw, $22.99, probably wouldn’t have made the cut, but truth be told, the timing of its release was too coincidental not to show you.
That’s it for this week, my friends. I’m wishing you a happy Monday and beyond as you begin your week and I sleep off the last hours until Tuesday dawns here in Sydney.
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means that our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.