The 29th annual Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards have been announced, and many Disney destinations have been honored with awards.
Included on the list are:
- Walt Disney World Resort:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
- Disneyland Resort:
- Disneyland Hotel
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Disney Vacation Club:
- Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disney Cruise Line
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
Disney has been recognized by Conde Nast Traveler over 60 times thus far.
News source: Disney Parks Blog
Leah grew up in a little farming town in Illinois, right on the Mississippi River. Her Chicago-born husband, David, left the city for her, and they're now raising their three children (Jacob, Jonah and Lydia) just 12 miles from her hometown. As the Senior Editor of the DIS (wdwinfo.com), Leah spends a lot of time writing about, reading about, and discussing Disney. So, it should come as no surprise that one of her family's favorite ways to spend time is going to Walt Disney World and traveling on Disney Cruise Line. She also enjoys shopping, watching movies with her husband and doing crafts with and for her kids.