It’s about time to get going on planning your visits to the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival! Walt Disney World has just published the pricing and participating restaurants for the Eat to the Beat Dining Packages that offer guests guaranteed seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series. The concert series takes Fridays through Mondays during the Festival in the America Gardens Theatre in World Showcase.
A date has not yet been announced when dining reservations will open, so stay tuned for that in the near future.
Planning a last-minute visit? You may be able to purchase a same-day dining package, which allows you to:
- Dine without reservations at Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue that day
- Enjoy guaranteed seats to an Eat to the Beat concert later that day
To check availability for same-day dining packages, visit Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue during the Festival. Packages are subject to availability and may not be available on peak dates.
The pricing listed below does not include tax or gratuity.
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall | Norway Pavilion
- Breakfast: $64 Adults (10 & up) | $41 Children (3-9)
- Lunch/Dinner: $74 Adults (10 & up) | $48 Children (3-9)
- Biergarten Restaurant | Germany Pavilion
- Lunch/Dinner: $60 Adults (10 & up) | $34 (Children 3-9)
- Coral Reef Restaurant | The Living Seas Pavilion
- Lunch/Dinner: $69 Adults (10 & up) | $27 (Children 3-9)
- Garden Grill Restaurant | The Land Pavilion
- Breakfast: $53 Adults (10 & up) | $34 (Children 3-9)
- Lunch/Dinner: $66 Adults (10 & up) | $43 (Children 3-9)
- Le Cellier | Canada Pavilion
- Lunch/Dinner: $95 Adults (10 & up) | $36 (Children 3-9)
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue | American Adventure Pavilion
(same-day dining packages only)
- Lunch/Dinner: $35 (all ages)
- Rose & Crown Dining Room | United Kingdom Pavilion
- Lunch/Dinner: $59 Adults (10 & up) | $25 (Children 3-9)
- Spice Road Table | Morocco Pavilion
- Lunch/Dinner: $47 Adults (10 & up) | $20 (Children 3-9)
Important Information from Disney
- Eat to the Beat Dining Packages are only offered Friday to Monday during EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival—July 27 to November 18, 2023. Packages are not offered on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays.
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older with a valid form of identification.
- Reservations require a credit card guarantee.
- Guests will receive Eat to the Beat seating badges at the restaurant after their meal. The badge will specify the date and show time they have reserved.
- Guests with the Eat to the Beat Dining Package will enter America Gardens Theatre in a separate queue and will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis. Seating is guaranteed.
- Guests who have not reserved an Eat to the Beat Dining Package will be seated at the Eat to the Beat concert on a first-come, first-served basis. Seating is based on availability due to limited capacity.
- To enter EPCOT, both a theme park reservation and valid theme park admission are required. EPCOT admission is not included in the price of the dining package.
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº