When the Walt Disney World theme parks and resorts began reopening in July of 2020 after a several-month closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some of the services offered were temporarily suspended and valet parking was one of them.
In the Know Before You Go section of the official Walt Disney World website, it has been announced that the Valet parking service will start being reintroduced to Resort hotels “over the coming months.”
Valet service has and will continue to be available for guests with disabilities who may require parking assistance.
The cost of Valet service is $33.
WDWMagic.com has reported the “tentative” return timeline, but we should note that this information has not been updated on Disney’s official website yet:
- May 1 – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- May 2 – Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- May 2 – Disney’s Riviera Resort
- May 16 – Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- May 16 – Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- May 30 – Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- May 30 – Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- May 30 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Kidani Village
- June 7 – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge