Disneyland Area Campsites
Information on Camping at Disneyland and a list of Campsites around Disneyland California. The Anaheim area does offer a few choices for camping near the Disneyland Resort. Although these parks are sufficient; don’t expect a lot of ‘nature’ since they are all located in the city. We found for the time we actually spent in the RV Park, they were all fine and met our needs.
Anaheim Harbor RV Park
1009 South Harbor Boulevard
Anaheim, CA 92805
Billed as the closest RV Park to Disneyland, the Anaheim Harbor RV Park is along the Anaheim Resort Transit route and features a heated pool, laundry room, close proximity to restaurants, public phone, wheelchair accessible bathrooms and vending machines. The park accommodates 40 foot RV's plus tip-outs and full hook-ups, plus 30 + 50 AMP service. A little outdated and again, I saw a lot of concrete but if being close to the parks is what you are looking for, this may be a good choice.
Anaheim Resort RV Park
200 W. Midway Drive
Anaheim, California 92805
Phone: (714) 774-3860
Fax: (714) 774-5970
The Anaheim Resort RV Park is located about 1 mile from Disneyland and also is along the Anaheim Resort Transit route. This RV Park also offers a heated Pool and Jacuzzi, 150 landscaped sites, full RV hookups. 20, 30, and 50 AMP service, Cable TV at every site, wireless internet, picnic tables and handicap accessibility.
Anaheim RV Village
333 W. Ball Road
Anaheim, CA 92805
The Anaheim RV Village is within walking distance to Anaheim and has 293 sites, including 23 premium sized sites. The RV Village offeres free Wifi, on-site propane, heated pool and hot tub, vending machines, arcade games, a large barbecue area and a convenience store.
Canyon RV Park
24001 Santa Ana Canyon Road
Anaheim, California 92808
Phone: (714) 637-0210
Fax: (714) 637-9317
Located a little further from Disneyland but well worth the drive, the Canyon RV Park has more of that ‘outdoors’ feel with shaded sites and lots of grass instead of concrete. Amenities include picnic area, open fire pits, firewood, ice and snacks, acres of wilderness & trees, dump stations, laundry facilities, playground, swimming pool and ropes course.
Orangeland RV Park
1600 W. Struck Ave.
Orange, California 92867
Voice: (714) 633-0414
Fax: (714) 633-9012
Orangeland RV Park is located about 10 minutes from Disneyland. I have stayed here and although it’s a bit like a parking lot (lots of pavement) and in an industrial area, it is a nice park with a good pool. Amenities include, 204 paved, landscaped sites, full hookups, 20/30/50 amp, free Cable TV, telephone hookup available, modem station, restrooms, leashed pets permitted, wireless Internet available at each site, Heated pool, Jacuzzi, convenience store, shuffle board courts, laundry facilities, clubroom with kitchen, playground, pool table, exercise room, BBQ/picnic area, dog walk and dog wash station.
- Southern California CityPass price increase June 3rd - Beginning June 3rd, the price for the Southern California CityPass will increase. Adults will be $319, children will be $279. Attractions will remain the same. Passes purchased prior to June 3rd are valid through January 4th.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- HalloweenTime at Disneyland begins September 13! - HalloweenTime at the Disneyland Resort, including Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, begins September 13, 2013. Mickey's Halloween Party begins September 30, 2013.
- Swing dancing returns to Disneyland Park beginning June 15th - Swing Dancing returns to the former Carnation Plaza Gardens (now Fantasy Faire) stage on a limited basis beginning June 15th!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland - Rivers of America - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- 2014 dates chosen for DIS-exclusive Backstage Magic trips - Three dates have been selected for 2014 Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trips with members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland - Indiana Jones Queue - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- Woody's All-American Roundup at Disneyland this Summer - Beginning June 14th, Sheriff Woody will be bringing his Talent Roundup to the stage at the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree. Woody and Jessie will be entertaining guests with their lasso skills and slingshot tricks, plus greeting guests along with Mickey and Minnie.
- Limited Time Magic: Disneyland Passholder Animation Academy - Annual Passholders are invited to learn to draw a classic Disney character and hear behind-the scenes stores from Disney Animator Eric Goldberg. The event will be held at 3pm, 4pm, 5pm and 6pm in the Disney Animation building at Disney California Adventure. Passholders must register in person the day of the event.
- WonderGround Gallery to host Cocktail Party for Hipster Collection - In celebration of the new "Happiest Hipster on Earth" collection, Disneyland Resort's WonderGround Gallery will be hosting a Cocktail Reception featuring an artist signing opportunity with Jerrod Maruyama. Tickets go on sale May 21st.
- New Disneyland restaurant reservation policy delayed indefinitely! - The new Disneyland Resort policy requiring a credit card for reservations at Disney owned restaurants that was to go in effect soon has been delayed indefinitely.
- Disneyland's Magical fireworks now Glow with the Show - Disneyland's Summer Fireworks, Magical, now incorporates the Glow with the Show ears. Also on select days, guests wearing them can access a special viewing area.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Grand Californian Hotel - Lobby - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland Hotel - Pool - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Cars Land - Cozy Cone Motel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- VIDEO: Memories of the Disneyland Resort Hotels - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneyland/ for more information on the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
- Blog - Disneyland 101 – Dining Strategies
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
California agency reduces violations and associated fines that came as a result of April 13th closure of three major attractions.
- Space Mountain reopens at Disneyland
After a safety-related closure, Space Mountain is back open.
- Disney contractor fined by Cal-OSHA
A Disney contractor was fined in relation to the incident in November where a worker fell from the roof of Space Mountain.
- Updated: 3 Major attractions suddenly closed at Disneyland
Several major attractions closed at the Disneyland Resort.
- No more free coffee refills on Disneyland's Main Street U.S.A.
Market House at Disneyland will not offer free coffee refills after it changes into a Starbucks this fall.