Disneyland Area Campsites & RV Parks
The Anaheim area offesr a few choices for camping near the Disneyland Resort. Although these parks are sufficient; don’t expect a lot of ‘nature’ since they are all located in the city.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Anaheim Harbor RV Park
1009 South Harbor Boulevard
Anaheim, CA 92805
Billed as the closest RV Park to Disneyland, the Anaheim Harbor RV Park is along the Anaheim Resort Transit route and features a heated pool, laundry room, close proximity to restaurants, public phone, wheelchair accessible bathrooms and vending machines. The park accommodates 40 foot RV's plus tip-outs and full hook-ups, plus 30 + 50 AMP service. A little outdated and a lot of concrete but if being close to the parks is what you are looking for, this may be a good choice.
Anaheim Resort RV Park
200 W. Midway Drive
Anaheim, California 92805
Phone: (714) 774-3860
Fax: (714) 774-5970
The Anaheim Resort RV Park is located about 1 mile from Disneyland and also is along the Anaheim Resort Transit route. This RV Park also offers a heated Pool and hot tub, 150 landscaped sites, full RV hookups. 20, 30, and 50 AMP service, Cable TV at every site, wireless internet, picnic tables and handicap accessibility.
Anaheim RV Village
333 W. Ball Road
Anaheim, CA 92805
This location has closed. The site has been purchased by the Disneyland Resort and is believed to be the future location of Cast Member parking.
The Anaheim RV Village is within walking distance to Anaheim and has 293 sites, including 23 premium sized sites. The RV Village offeres free Wifi, on-site propane, heated pool and hot tub, vending machines, arcade games, a large barbecue area and a convenience store.
Canyon RV Park
24001 Santa Ana Canyon Road
Anaheim, California 92808
Phone: (714) 637-0210
Fax: (714) 637-9317
Located a little farther from Disneyland but well worth the drive, the Canyon RV Park has more of that ‘outdoors’ feel with shaded sites and lots of grass instead of concrete. Amenities include picnic area, open fire pits, firewood, ice and snacks, acres of wilderness & trees, dump stations, laundry facilities, playground, swimming pool and ropes course.
Orangeland RV Park
1600 W. Struck Ave.
Orange, California 92867
Voice: (714) 633-0414
Fax: (714) 633-9012
Orangeland RV Park is located about 10 minutes from Disneyland. I have stayed here and although it’s a bit like a parking lot (lots of pavement) and in an industrial area, it is a nice park with a good pool. Amenities include, 204 paved, landscaped sites, full hookups, 20/30/50 amp, free Cable TV, telephone hookup available, modem station, restrooms, leashed pets permitted, wireless Internet available at each site, Heated pool, hot tub, convenience store, shuffle board courts, laundry facilities, clubroom with kitchen, playground, pool table, exercise room, BBQ/picnic area, dog walk and dog wash station.
- Disneyland military ticket offer extended to 2015 - The Disneyland Resort has extended their special military offer through 10/03/15, however beginning 08/25/14, the 3-Day Park Hoppers will increase slightly to $132.
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - Disneyland Celebrates 59 and looks forward to 60
- Adventure Trading Company comes to Disneyland Park - Beginning August 1st, experience this new interactive storytelling adventure inside Adventureland in Disneyland Park.
- Passholder tickets now on sale for Mickey's Halloween Party - Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park are now on sale to Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Local Southern California Theatre presents Tarzan-The Musical - Musical Theatre Orange County's production of Tarzan-The Musical, featuring sets by Disney artist Dave Avanzino, opens this weekend at El Dorado High School in Placentia, California.
- WonderGround Gallery Artist in Residence for August - Liana Hee is the Artist in Residence for August and will be on hand at the WonderGround Gallery in Disneyland's Downtown Disney most weekend evenings meeting guests and signing her work.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.