Disneyland Area Campsites & RV Parks
The Anaheim area offesr a few choices for camping near the Disneyland Resort. Although these parks are sufficient; don’t expect a lot of ‘nature’ since they are all located in the city.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Anaheim Harbor RV Park
1009 South Harbor Boulevard
Anaheim, CA 92805
Billed as the closest RV Park to Disneyland, the Anaheim Harbor RV Park is along the Anaheim Resort Transit route and features a heated pool, laundry room, close proximity to restaurants, public phone, wheelchair accessible bathrooms and vending machines. The park accommodates 40 foot RV's plus tip-outs and full hook-ups, plus 30 + 50 AMP service. A little outdated and a lot of concrete but if being close to the parks is what you are looking for, this may be a good choice.
Anaheim Resort RV Park
200 W. Midway Drive
Anaheim, California 92805
Phone: (714) 774-3860
Fax: (714) 774-5970
The Anaheim Resort RV Park is located about 1 mile from Disneyland and also is along the Anaheim Resort Transit route. This RV Park also offers a heated Pool and hot tub, 150 landscaped sites, full RV hookups. 20, 30, and 50 AMP service, Cable TV at every site, wireless internet, picnic tables and handicap accessibility.
Anaheim RV Village
333 W. Ball Road
Anaheim, CA 92805
This location has closed. The site has been purchased by the Disneyland Resort and is believed to be the future location of Cast Member parking.
The Anaheim RV Village is within walking distance to Anaheim and has 293 sites, including 23 premium sized sites. The RV Village offeres free Wifi, on-site propane, heated pool and hot tub, vending machines, arcade games, a large barbecue area and a convenience store.
Canyon RV Park
24001 Santa Ana Canyon Road
Anaheim, California 92808
Phone: (714) 637-0210
Fax: (714) 637-9317
Located a little farther from Disneyland but well worth the drive, the Canyon RV Park has more of that ‘outdoors’ feel with shaded sites and lots of grass instead of concrete. Amenities include picnic area, open fire pits, firewood, ice and snacks, acres of wilderness & trees, dump stations, laundry facilities, playground, swimming pool and ropes course.
Orangeland RV Park
1600 W. Struck Ave.
Orange, California 92867
Voice: (714) 633-0414
Fax: (714) 633-9012
Orangeland RV Park is located about 10 minutes from Disneyland. I have stayed here and although it’s a bit like a parking lot (lots of pavement) and in an industrial area, it is a nice park with a good pool. Amenities include, 204 paved, landscaped sites, full hookups, 20/30/50 amp, free Cable TV, telephone hookup available, modem station, restrooms, leashed pets permitted, wireless Internet available at each site, Heated pool, hot tub, convenience store, shuffle board courts, laundry facilities, clubroom with kitchen, playground, pool table, exercise room, BBQ/picnic area, dog walk and dog wash station.
- Blog - Christmas at Cars Land in Disney's California Adventure
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - Discount is available most nights 4/6 - 6/15/15.
- Mad T Party at California Adventure ends November 30th - Mad T Party will have its final performance on 11/30/14. No word yet on what will replace it.
- Top 5(+) things that are better at Walt Disney World than at Disneyland - Bigger may not always be better, but isn't always worse either. I can't resist countering with an article that lists, in my view, the things that are better at Walt Disney World.
- Blog - Disneyland Area Hotel Review - Hyatt Place
- Blog - Jingle Cruise: a Better and Funnier Voyage in 2014
- Blog - Disney's Second Try at World of Color: Winter Dreams feels more Disney
- Blog - The Wreaths of Disneyland's Small World Holiday
- Top 5 things that are better at Disneyland than at Walt Disney World - Bigger isn't always better and while Walt Disney's original theme park is smaller, it still has the advantage over its East-coast counterpart in a few key areas.
- My favorite bathrooms in California Adventure - Being a newer park, the facilities are better thought out and larger. Still, you do have options..... Let's take a look at the bathrooms of DCA.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 11/10/14
- Free breakfast offer for length of stay at Aulani - This offer must be booked by December 18.
- Blog - Frozen Ice Palace Debuts at Malls Across the Country
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Aulani plans Thanksgiving feast - Celebrate the holiday in the Kaiona Ballroom. The menu will include traditional Thanksgiving favorites with an island twist.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland Park Hub - "Partners" Statue - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Disneyland Park Hub - "Partners" Statue
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Haunted Mansion Queue - Haunted Mansion Holiday - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Haunted Mansion Queue - Haunted Mansion Holiday
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 11/03/14
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Fantasy Faire Path - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Fantasy Faire Path - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sleeping Beauty Castle Bridge - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sleeping Beauty Castle Bridge - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- VIDEO: Conjure A Villain at Disneyland Park - During Halloween Time at Disneyland Park, you can conjure a villain to meet back in the Halloween Carnival in Big Thunder Ranch. You never know what villain you are going to get!
- VIDEO: Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade 2014 - Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade is the special parade that takes place during Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park.
- VIDEO: Cadaver Dans sing "Headless Horseman" on the Rivers of America - During Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park, the Dapper Dans transform into the Cadaver Dans and move their act from Main Street USA to the Rivers of America to perform some Halloween-themed numbers including this version of "Headless Horseman" from "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" animated Disney film.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - New Orleans Square - Rivers of America - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at New Orleans Square - Rivers of America
- Blog - Mickey's Halloween Party vs. Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- My favorite bathrooms in Disneyland Park - What makes a good bathroom? Is it clean? Is it busy? How big is it? How crowded is it?
- VIDEO: 2014 Mickey's Halloween Party Overview - Mickey's Halloween Party is the yearly event that brings the spookiest holiday of them all to Disneyland Park.
- Planning a Disney Halloween Party in 10 Steps - A few ideas and 10 steps for planning a Disney Halloween party in your own neighborhood.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.
- Schedule for handmade candy canes at Disneyland
Candy cane-making season begins November 28.