Disneyland Area Campsites & RV Parks
The Anaheim area offesr a few choices for camping near the Disneyland Resort. Although these parks are sufficient; don’t expect a lot of ‘nature’ since they are all located in the city.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Anaheim Harbor RV Park
1009 South Harbor Boulevard
Anaheim, CA 92805
Billed as the closest RV Park to Disneyland, the Anaheim Harbor RV Park is along the Anaheim Resort Transit route and features a heated pool, laundry room, close proximity to restaurants, public phone, wheelchair accessible bathrooms and vending machines. The park accommodates 40 foot RV's plus tip-outs and full hook-ups, plus 30 + 50 AMP service. A little outdated and a lot of concrete but if being close to the parks is what you are looking for, this may be a good choice.
Anaheim Resort RV Park
200 W. Midway Drive
Anaheim, California 92805
Phone: (714) 774-3860
Fax: (714) 774-5970
The Anaheim Resort RV Park is located about 1 mile from Disneyland and also is along the Anaheim Resort Transit route. This RV Park also offers a heated Pool and hot tub, 150 landscaped sites, full RV hookups. 20, 30, and 50 AMP service, Cable TV at every site, wireless internet, picnic tables and handicap accessibility.
Anaheim RV Village
333 W. Ball Road
Anaheim, CA 92805
This location has closed. The site has been purchased by the Disneyland Resort and is believed to be the future location of Cast Member parking.
The Anaheim RV Village is within walking distance to Anaheim and has 293 sites, including 23 premium sized sites. The RV Village offeres free Wifi, on-site propane, heated pool and hot tub, vending machines, arcade games, a large barbecue area and a convenience store.
Canyon RV Park
24001 Santa Ana Canyon Road
Anaheim, California 92808
Phone: (714) 637-0210
Fax: (714) 637-9317
Located a little farther from Disneyland but well worth the drive, the Canyon RV Park has more of that ‘outdoors’ feel with shaded sites and lots of grass instead of concrete. Amenities include picnic area, open fire pits, firewood, ice and snacks, acres of wilderness & trees, dump stations, laundry facilities, playground, swimming pool and ropes course.
Orangeland RV Park
1600 W. Struck Ave.
Orange, California 92867
Voice: (714) 633-0414
Fax: (714) 633-9012
Orangeland RV Park is located about 10 minutes from Disneyland. I have stayed here and although it’s a bit like a parking lot (lots of pavement) and in an industrial area, it is a nice park with a good pool. Amenities include, 204 paved, landscaped sites, full hookups, 20/30/50 amp, free Cable TV, telephone hookup available, modem station, restrooms, leashed pets permitted, wireless Internet available at each site, Heated pool, hot tub, convenience store, shuffle board courts, laundry facilities, clubroom with kitchen, playground, pool table, exercise room, BBQ/picnic area, dog walk and dog wash station.
- Elsa & Anna's Boutique coming to Disneyland - Studio Disney 365 in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will be closing August 25th to make way for Elsa & Anna's Boutique.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/18/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel Fall Discount Offer - Book a 3-night Disneyland Resort Package at a Good Neighbor Hotel for as little as $89 per person per night.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Camelot Inn
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/11/14
- Happy 45th Birthday to Disneyland's Haunted Mansion! - This New Orleans Square attraction opened on August 9, 1969.
- Tickets for Knott's Scary Farm now on sale - Tickets are now on sale for Knott's Berry Farm's annual Halloween Celebration.
- Free Vinylmation with Disneyland Vacation Package - Book a vacation package to the Disneyland Resort this fall and receive a special Vinylmation figure inspired by Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas".
- D23 announces ticket pricing for D23 Expo 2015 - Tickets go on sale August 14th, 2014 (one year in advance) for the D23 Expo 2015 in Anaheim. Early Bird pricing is good through the end of the year.
- Guardians of the Galaxy print at Disneyland's Pizza Port - Spend $30 or more at Pizza Port and receive an exclusive Guardians of the Galaxy print, while supplies last.
- Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend adds Pixie Dust Challenge - The Pixie Dust Challenge has been added for runners who take on both the Tinker Bell 10K and the Tinker Bell Half Marathon.
- Save 20% on a room only reservation at Disneyland hotels - Book a premium room at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel, Disneyland Hotel or Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and save 20%. Save 15% on a standard room.
- Blog - Review: "Guardians of the Galaxy" combines humor, action, and a stellar cast to become the perfect summer blockbuster
- Disneyland's Mickey's Halloween Party tickets now on sale to the general public. - This event runs September 12-October 31, 2014.
- Disneyland military ticket offer extended to 2015 - The Disneyland Resort has extended their special military offer through 10/03/15, however beginning 08/25/14, the 3-Day Park Hoppers will increase slightly to $132.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.