Disneyland Area Campsites & RV Parks
The Anaheim area offesr a few choices for camping near the Disneyland Resort. Although these parks are sufficient; don’t expect a lot of ‘nature’ since they are all located in the city.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Anaheim Harbor RV Park
1009 South Harbor Boulevard
Anaheim, CA 92805
Billed as the closest RV Park to Disneyland, the Anaheim Harbor RV Park is along the Anaheim Resort Transit route and features a heated pool, laundry room, close proximity to restaurants, public phone, wheelchair accessible bathrooms and vending machines. The park accommodates 40 foot RV's plus tip-outs and full hook-ups, plus 30 + 50 AMP service. A little outdated and a lot of concrete but if being close to the parks is what you are looking for, this may be a good choice.
Anaheim Resort RV Park
200 W. Midway Drive
Anaheim, California 92805
Phone: (714) 774-3860
Fax: (714) 774-5970
The Anaheim Resort RV Park is located about 1 mile from Disneyland and also is along the Anaheim Resort Transit route. This RV Park also offers a heated Pool and hot tub, 150 landscaped sites, full RV hookups. 20, 30, and 50 AMP service, Cable TV at every site, wireless internet, picnic tables and handicap accessibility.
Anaheim RV Village
333 W. Ball Road
Anaheim, CA 92805
This location has closed. The site has been purchased by the Disneyland Resort and is believed to be the future location of Cast Member parking.
The Anaheim RV Village is within walking distance to Anaheim and has 293 sites, including 23 premium sized sites. The RV Village offeres free Wifi, on-site propane, heated pool and hot tub, vending machines, arcade games, a large barbecue area and a convenience store.
Canyon RV Park
24001 Santa Ana Canyon Road
Anaheim, California 92808
Phone: (714) 637-0210
Fax: (714) 637-9317
Located a little farther from Disneyland but well worth the drive, the Canyon RV Park has more of that ‘outdoors’ feel with shaded sites and lots of grass instead of concrete. Amenities include picnic area, open fire pits, firewood, ice and snacks, acres of wilderness & trees, dump stations, laundry facilities, playground, swimming pool and ropes course.
Orangeland RV Park
1600 W. Struck Ave.
Orange, California 92867
Voice: (714) 633-0414
Fax: (714) 633-9012
Orangeland RV Park is located about 10 minutes from Disneyland. I have stayed here and although it’s a bit like a parking lot (lots of pavement) and in an industrial area, it is a nice park with a good pool. Amenities include, 204 paved, landscaped sites, full hookups, 20/30/50 amp, free Cable TV, telephone hookup available, modem station, restrooms, leashed pets permitted, wireless Internet available at each site, Heated pool, hot tub, convenience store, shuffle board courts, laundry facilities, clubroom with kitchen, playground, pool table, exercise room, BBQ/picnic area, dog walk and dog wash station.
- Knott's Berry Farm expands Camp Snoopy makeover - Knott's Berry Farm has expanded their makeover of Camp Snoopy to include a new Peanuts meet and greet, plus re-theming of Lucy's Tugboat and the Grand Sierra Scenic Railway.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Stovall's Inn
- Disneyland Resort celebrates Musica Latina - Downtown Disney will come alive with the music of the Mariachi Divas and several other popular Latin acts April 5th and 6th.
- Save up to 20% at Disneyland Resort Hotels this Spring - Save up to 20% most Sunday through Thursday nights this Spring at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival to highlight Knott's Berry Bloom - Knott's Berry Bloom returns to Knott's Berry Farm beginning April 12th. New this year is the Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival and the nighttime dance party, Bloomination.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad POV at Disneyland with New Effects - After a 14-month long refurbishment, Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is open and better than ever before. The track has been replaced along with audio and lighting effects and some brand new special effects have been included in the first cave scene and the final lift.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Dates announced for 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim - The D23 Expo returns to the Anaheim Convention Center August 14 - 16, 2015. Tickets go on sale 08/14/14.
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
Eight restaurants at the Disneyland Resort received awards.
- Smell of paint makes 4 Disneyland employees feel sick
Anaheim Fire and Rescue responded to the incident.
- 5.1 earthquake felt at Disneyland
The rides were closed for a brief period of time.
- Disneyland hotels honored for environmental efforts
The environmentalist certification was given by the California Green Lodging program.
- Bob Iger says Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarines will not be replaced
Iger says changes are coming to Disneyland, but the submarines will stay put.