Disneyland Early Admission
Magic Morning Hours gives you early entry to Disneyland Park 1 hour prior to scheduled opening and is offered on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
If you have purchased a 3 Day + Park Hopper Ticket, you will receive one (1) Magic Morning entry per ticket. Each person must have a valid multi-day admission ticket in order to enter Disneyland Park. You will not be allowed into the park if you do not have a current 3 Day + Park Hopper Ticket or if you have already used your Magic Morning on the ticket you present.
Just present your tickets one hour prior to Disneyland’s scheduled opening.
Extra Magic Hour gives you early entry to Disneyland Park 1 hour prior to scheduled opening on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, plus early entry to Disney California Adventure 1 hour prior to scheduled opening on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
Guests of the Disneyland Hotel, Grand Californian Hotel and Paradise Pier Hotel are eligible for Extra Magic Hour each day of their stay (as scheduled).
During early admission at Disneyland Park select shops, attractions and dining locations in the following areas are open:
Main Street USA
During early admission at Disney California Adventure select shops, attractions and dining locations in the following areas are open:
- Magical fireworks returns to Disneyland Park on 5/2 - Magical, Disneyland's fireworks show that features an appearance by Dumbo, returns for the summer beginning May 2nd.
- Happy 50th anniversary to it's a small world! - it's a small world opened at the New York World's Fair on April 22, 1964.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Knott's Berry Farm expands Camp Snoopy makeover - Knott's Berry Farm has expanded their makeover of Camp Snoopy to include a new Peanuts meet and greet, plus re-theming of Lucy's Tugboat and the Grand Sierra Scenic Railway.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Stovall's Inn
- Disneyland Resort celebrates Musica Latina - Downtown Disney will come alive with the music of the Mariachi Divas and several other popular Latin acts April 5th and 6th.
- Save up to 20% at Disneyland Resort Hotels this Spring - Save up to 20% most Sunday through Thursday nights this Spring at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival to highlight Knott's Berry Bloom - Knott's Berry Bloom returns to Knott's Berry Farm beginning April 12th. New this year is the Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival and the nighttime dance party, Bloomination.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad POV at Disneyland with New Effects - After a 14-month long refurbishment, Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is open and better than ever before. The track has been replaced along with audio and lighting effects and some brand new special effects have been included in the first cave scene and the final lift.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Dates announced for 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim - The D23 Expo returns to the Anaheim Convention Center August 14 - 16, 2015. Tickets go on sale 08/14/14.
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
Eight restaurants at the Disneyland Resort received awards.
- Smell of paint makes 4 Disneyland employees feel sick
Anaheim Fire and Rescue responded to the incident.
- 5.1 earthquake felt at Disneyland
The rides were closed for a brief period of time.
- Disneyland hotels honored for environmental efforts
The environmentalist certification was given by the California Green Lodging program.
- Bob Iger says Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarines will not be replaced
Iger says changes are coming to Disneyland, but the submarines will stay put.