Velvet Sessions at the Hard Rock Hotel
On the last Thursday of every month (except November and December), the lobby of the Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando is transformed into an intimate, high-energy entertainment venue for "Velvet Sessions." The event features a different band each month and includes complimentary cocktails (limited selection), butler-served hors d'oeuvres and warm-up music starting at 6:30 pm. At 8:30 pm, the featured band starts and a cash bar is available. Complimentary valet parking is available.
Prices: $29 online, $35 at the door, VIP $50 available online only (some artists will have higher ticket prices)
*Buy your tickets online and receive early entry at 6 pm, along with free specialty drinks.
** VIP tickets include the benefits of a standard ticket, plus a special viewing area with a private bar serving specialty drinks.
(cover charges subject to change depending on which band is performing. Be sure to check www.velvetsessions.com for details).
Featured Artist: Molly Hatchet
*Tickets for Molly Hatchet are $50 per person. VIP tickets are available for $75.
- Toad the Wet Sprocket
- Bret Michaels
- The Lemonheads
- Rick Springfield
- Spin Doctors
- Blue Oyster Cult
- The Psychedelic Furs
- Ed Kowalczyk of Live
- The Smithereens
- Taylor Dayne
- Sugar Ray
- Little River Band
- Eddie Money
- Better Than Ezra
- Soul Asylum
- The Fixx
- ASIA featuring John Payne
- A Flock of Seagulls
- Twisted Sister
- The Bangles
- Molly Hatchet
- Little River Band
- Naked Eyes
- Gin Blossoms
- Blog - Diagon Alley is Right up My Alley
- Holidays 2014 at Universal Orlando - Check out everything happening at Cabana Bay Beach Resort from stories with Santa to lobby carolers!
- If I Ran The Theme Park - Decorating Universal Orlando for the Holidays - Universal Orlando doesn't go quite as far with their holiday decorations as Disney World does, so here is one fan's take on how he would decorate if he ran the park.
- Universal Orlando - Huge Black Friday package deal! - Stay 3 nights at Cabana Bay Beach Resort for $119 per adult per night - includes a Family Suite upgrade, $50 resort dining credit, and 3-day park-to-park tickets! Book by December 1.
- Dining Review - The Cowfish is the perfect pig out place - The Cowfish is the last and greatest addition to CityWalk during the first phase of its massive renovations bringing new and exciting dining options to Universal Orlando.
- Universal and Diagon Alley awarded by Themed Entertainment Association - TEA awards Universal three Thea Awards for Diagon Alley, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts, and their Interactive Wand Experience.